Author Topic: Who Confessed to the Murder?  (Read 64140 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Who Confessed to the Murder?
« Reply #240 on: March 30, 2021, 11:51:55 PM »
Corinne mentioned that Luke had only been outside for a couple of minutes when he came back in from Mia’s last walk (CM had asked Luke to take Mia out for her last walk/pee of the day to ‘save her legs’, and during this last walk was when he got the text from Judj @ 2241). So, Luke was probably outside that night at 2235-2245 and then back out again at 2250-2300

If Luke did take Mia out to ‘save his mums legs’ at 2235-2245 - where did he take her?

And why was Corrine getting her 14 year child to walk her dog so late at that time of night on his own?

And why didn’t she ask Shane?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 12:17:06 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #241 on: March 30, 2021, 11:55:13 PM »
Sandra Lean misleading again with the words and actions of ‘hacking off’ their hair the day after the murder  *&^^&

What’s unusual about a boy (or girl) cutting their thick curly hair shorter during the summer months - I view this as nothing more than a coincidence

Don’t most households have a pair of clippers in their bathrooms?

Some of your posts are quite sensible. This one is stand-up comedy I'm afraid. A coincidence he cut all his hair off (so badly he then had to go to a barber), obviously not experienced at doing it then. He does that. the day after the murder and you think it's coincidence? @)(++(*

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #242 on: March 30, 2021, 11:58:31 PM »
Was it because Luke didn’t phone them back?

By the time Luke contacted JuJ Jodi had left the house at least forty minutes before. As far as JuJ was concerned Jodi and Luke we’re staying in Easthouses so 40-50 minutes was an excessive amount of time for her still not to be with him. Why didn’t she call Luke again to see that Jodi had turned up? As a mother surely it would be the natural thing to do?

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2021, 11:59:40 PM »
Some of your posts are quite sensible. This one is stand-up comedy I'm afraid. A coincidence he cut all his hair off (so badly he then had to go to a barber), obviously not experienced at doing it then. He does that. the day after the murder and you think it's coincidence? @)(++(*

@)(++(*
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #244 on: March 31, 2021, 12:00:33 AM »
You’d have thought John Sallens and Michael Neill would have explored this - why didn’t they?

Why wasn’t a reconstruction done showing that it was possible for Luke Mitchell to have washed his hands and face - for example - in a nearby stream/river before heading home and changing his clothes and going back out to get dirt under his nails?

And why did the documentary keep referring to the murder as a ‘bloodbath’? Didn’t the forensics say there were only droplets of blood found?
Are you losing the plot? He commits murder at 515pm takes a route back to wash in a river, then goes back out to get dirt under his nails??? Excuse me but his HAIR was found to be greasy and unwashed too. He did all this before being seen back in Newbattle before 6pm? Lol

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #245 on: March 31, 2021, 12:02:26 AM »
JuJ 10.41 text to Luke suggests she thought her daughter was with him

Thought? Shouldn’t she have checked?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #246 on: March 31, 2021, 12:03:22 AM »
He does that. the day after the murder and you think it's coincidence?

On what day/date did he go to the barbers

Surely if he had something to hide he wouldn’t have booked into a barbers shop?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #247 on: March 31, 2021, 12:04:53 AM »
By the time Luke contacted JuJ Jodi had left the house at least forty minutes before. As far as JuJ was concerned Jodi and Luke we’re staying in Easthouses so 40-50 minutes was an excessive amount of time for her still not to be with him. Why didn’t she call Luke again to see that Jodi had turned up? As a mother surely it would be the natural thing to do?

Luke spoke to AO not JuJ

When was JuJ made aware Luke had phoned the house?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #248 on: March 31, 2021, 12:06:20 AM »
Are you losing the plot?

Is there a plot to lose?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #249 on: March 31, 2021, 12:07:37 AM »
Excuse me but his HAIR was found to be greasy and unwashed too. He did all this before being seen back in Newbattle before 6pm? Lol

Can you talk me through the forensic testing carried out on Luke Mitchell’s hair

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2021, 12:10:49 AM »
Are you losing the plot? He commits murder at 515pm takes a route back to wash in a river, then goes back out to get dirt under his nails??? Excuse me but his HAIR was found to be greasy and unwashed too. He did all this before being seen back in Newbattle before 6pm? Lol

But according to LF sighting Luke’s hair was wet or had gel in, so obviously he washed his hair and re-dirtied that too

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #251 on: March 31, 2021, 12:14:49 AM »
Thought? Shouldn’t she have checked?

When did AO tell JuJ Luke had phoned?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #252 on: March 31, 2021, 12:15:20 AM »
Luke spoke to AO not JuJ

When was JuJ made aware Luke had phoned the house?

Luke used the landline. I assume JuJ would have heard the phone ring. Of course as a de facto father you would have thought AO would be worried too.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #253 on: March 31, 2021, 12:20:32 AM »
Luke used the landline. I assume JuJ would have heard the phone ring.

What if we assume JuJ didn’t hear the phone. What did AO say to JuJ about Luke’s phone call ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #254 on: March 31, 2021, 12:28:41 AM »
Luke used the landline. I assume JuJ would have heard the phone ring. Of course as a de facto father you would have thought AO would be worried too.

Maybe it didn’t dawn on AO at this time of day Jodi was by now missing