Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592357 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3195 on: January 24, 2019, 04:42:49 PM »
A case in point....

Joel Smith

@rock_smith
Follow Follow @rock_smith
More
@ladygaga Jo Yeates from Bristol U.K. went missing on fri Dec 17th. Please RT and help bring Jo home for xmas http://twurl.nl/lx5tvu xx

2:16 PM - 21 Dec 2010

Are celebrities really your first port of call when a loved one is Missing.... When The Police haven't had a chance to do their own Investigation and determine whether she is really Missing.. Or as a grown adult woman who could have quite simply have b....red off coz she was sick of her boyfriend.... (In my opinion of course)...

Really....!!!

Edit.. Don't know 100% if the time of that tweet is accurate... But remember Darragh Bellew's message to ALL, on his facebook page.... That didn't happen until 22:30pm on the 21st December 2010

Do not know if the Joel account is really based in the UK or anywhere else... If it is in the UK... how did he tell everyone about Joanna Yeates before Darragh Bellew had sent his facebook message to ALL!!

Thats quite a puzzler.... did anyone check this dude out at the time??

https://twitter.com/rock_smith/status/17342582908518401

https://twitter.com/ladygaga

Offline Myster

« Reply #3196 on: January 24, 2019, 05:10:47 PM »
You really shouldn't pay so much attention to half-wits on Twitter.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3197 on: January 24, 2019, 05:14:43 PM »
You really shouldn't pay so much attention to half-wits on Twitter.

I ignore those....

But the point I bring fore is relevant..... (imo)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3198 on: January 24, 2019, 05:20:02 PM »
A case in point....

Are celebrities really your first port of call when a loved one is Missing.... When The Police haven't had a chance to do their own Investigation and determine whether she is really Missing.. Or as a grown adult woman who could have quite simply have b....red off coz she was sick of her boyfriend.... (In my opinion of course)...

Really....!!!

Edit.. Don't know 100% if the time of that tweet is accurate... But remember Darragh Bellew's message to ALL, on his facebook page.... That didn't happen until 22:30pm on the 21st December 2010

Do not know if the Joel account is really based in the UK or anywhere else... If it is in the UK... how did he tell everyone about Joanna Yeates before Darragh Bellew had sent his facebook message to ALL!!

Thats quite a puzzler.... did anyone check this dude out at the time??

https://twitter.com/rock_smith/status/17342582908518401

https://twitter.com/ladygaga

Some people don't know any better but I suspect the person thought that LG could promote the case - best intentions ill conceived. It just shows how social media works in the negative and is (in  this respect) a complete source of confusion. Your posts above (which are nothing more that opinions from SM) highlight this quite clearly.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3199 on: January 24, 2019, 05:28:24 PM »
I've got two.

I'm gonna guess.....

"Brexit Party??"

Incorporated 23/11/2018   Should I be laughing at this point????

[" A Party in Waiting"]

Listening to the radio at the mo... And the Brexit Party woman , won't run it without Nigel....

Talking about when it will be made official....

"They can do it in 30 days, or 30 days of the application...."

When was the application....

Edit.... why on earth is this woman even getting air time?? she's the sole director of this company... 
A Political Party that doesn't even exit.... and shouldn't.... what a joke....

United Kingdom people.... not Britain....  that is what we are known as , as a member of the EU

What does BR actually stand for... I know what we have been told... but doesn't mean I believe it...

Offline [...]

« Reply #3200 on: January 24, 2019, 05:45:07 PM »
I've got two.

What am I thinking PugLove... BR ??? what might it stand for?? Have I kept the letters in the correct order or have I changed them round....

That might make it slightly harder.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3201 on: January 24, 2019, 05:55:31 PM »
Some people don't know any better but I suspect the person thought that LG could promote the case - best intentions ill conceived. It just shows how social media works in the negative and is (in  this respect) a complete source of confusion. Your posts above (which are nothing more that opinions from SM) highlight this quite clearly.

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*  Send that one to Puglove, maybe she thinks Lifes Good.... lol

Offline [...]

« Reply #3202 on: January 24, 2019, 06:35:10 PM »
Back to basic's

Question: Is there a Dutch National with the title of Dr which can be applied or not, know as Vincent Tabak in prison...

Is he serving 20 years in prison for this Murder....  The Murder of Joanna Claire Yeates, a 25 year old white fair haired female, who live on CR.. Clifton??

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3203 on: January 24, 2019, 07:51:18 PM »
Back to basic's

Question: Is there a Dutch National with the title of Dr which can be applied or not, know as Vincent Tabak in prison...

Is he serving 20 years in prison for this Murder....  The Murder of Joanna Claire Yeates, a 25 year old white fair haired female, who live on CR.. Clifton??

FFS!

Offline [...]

« Reply #3204 on: January 25, 2019, 12:03:24 PM »
The Facebook Campaign that was launched I think on the 4th January 2011 ( I may be wrong)..

But I have found this ITN clip from back then and it shows the actual ad campaign, I think it must be the ad campaign...

I am trying to understand how the campaign was set up, and also was wondering if this was the news report that lead to ITV being banned..

At 1:26 of the clip...

It shows an image of the Facebook page, it is a separate page to the Avon and Somerset Constabulary's FB page, for this page you need to sign up to it.... (I will add images)

The top of the page says:

Avon and Somerset Constabulary is on Facebook

To the left near the top of the page is a big green Sign up button..

It has on its wall what is already on Avon and Somersets Facebook page, but it must be aimed at someone.... (possibly)

The only app that comes close that I can find now is an app called mail chimp, it allows you to target people who may have unsubscribed to your list of contacts or just add your list of contacts to it.... But Mail Chimp wasn't around back then so I do not know what was used at that time..

detectives have been contacting Miss Yeates friends on Facebook and they have also posted an appeal on the social networking site.

I wondered if it was actually Joanna Yeates Facebook page that they used??  Or maybe it was their own I don't really know.

But looking at that page the only appeal that is visible is about Ballooning??

Avon and Somerset Constabulary _ Police appeal for witnesses and information following ballooning in

That appeal was on the 3rd January 2011, I cannot find any information about the Ballooning, but if this is the dedicated page for information about Joanna Yeates, then what has ballooning got to do with Joanna Yeates?

This is all I can find of the dedicated page and facebook campaign, it may be all that is left of it....

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xggxsv

Ballooning,  The appeal... I had difficulty finding anything about this when I had seen the clip on daily motion...

It was the second image that I have attached that brought me back to this query... The image is of an ipad, it has BBC NEWS... it says

Latest: A 65 year old man arrested over the murder of Joanna Yeates has been released on Police bail, Police say

There 3 stories visible... Jo Yeates.... Officers quell ford prison riot... Two die in hot air balloon crash.. Making the date 1st January 2011

Avon And Somerset Polices facebook page has the story, there is a link, which is now broken, (image attached)

The replies to the Ballooning link, are about Joanna Yeates...

Gabrielle Real Zeus Patric this is hardly the place for stupid jokes now jog on
8y ·

David Williamson I think it would be helpful if the Investigators could publish a broader timeline, this would help witnesses. If the Timeline started from when Joanna left work and was as close as possible to the following known and publicised events. This would reduce a lot of speculation too.

8y ·

Priscilla Anne Howe @ david...did I see you comment in yahoo answers? good suggestions on the timeline.
Manage
8y ·

There should be 5 replies, but 2 are not visible....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Two killed in hot air balloon crash in Somerset

1 January 2011

Two men died when a hot air balloon crashed on a bowling green in Somerset.

The accident happened at about 0930 GMT at Pratten's Bowls Club in Midsomer Norton, near Bath.

Initial fears of a third fatality proved unfounded. No other aircraft and no-one on the ground were involved, investigators said.

An investigation was launched by the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB), with a team of experts making their way to the scene.

Det Insp Mike Williams, of Avon and Somerset Police, said: "An air crash investigation team are currently looking at the circumstances of this incident to establish the cause.

"We would like to speak to anyone who may have seen the balloon in the air before the incident, or witnessed the balloon come to the ground."

Witnesses said flames were seen coming from the basket.

Sarah Andrews said: "I could hear a flapping noise and looked up and there was a balloon. The canopy was collapsing in on itself; it was on fire on one side and the basket was on fire. It was coming down fairly quickly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-12102865

The images are confusing, if there was a fire why are the balloon silks still in tact??
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't understand why there were responses about Joanna Yeates on this item on facebook, seemed odd.... But now that I have found the article that refers to the incident, something caught my eye..

Det Insp Mike Williams, of Avon and Somerset Police, said:

Now I found a PDF:

Mike Williams Detective Inspector – Public Protection Unit.

http://www.bathnes.gov.uk/sites/default/files/sitedocuments/Children-and-Young-People/ChildProtection/rapid_response_contact_details.pdf

( Bath and North East Somerset Local safe guarding Children's Board)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Coincidence.... Can there be so much of it????  I tried to think what possible reason the Ballooning incident and Joanna Yeates were connected.. And why i had problems finding the article.....

Det Insp Mike Williams, of Avon and Somerset Police, said:

From The Telegraph... ( Speaking of Emily Williams)
By Martin Evans, Andy Bloxham, John Bingham, Bonny Kramer and Caroline Gammell11:00PM GMT 21 Jan 2011

Jo Yeates: Detectives question female friend of Vincent Tabak

There is no suggestion she had anything to do with the case.

Michael Williams, her father, said he was still puzzled by the activity at the building.

Micheal Williams??

Is that DI Mike Williams?? 

Seems a little coincidental, to me....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8274808/Jo-Yeates-Detectives-question-female-friend-of-Vincent-Tabak.html

The BBC video of this event shows something falling from the sky, there is no sign of fire, yet a witness states it was on fire as it fell to earth.. But again why are the silks ok?

The balloon silks have collapsed in on themselves as it descends, but when it hits the bowling green, the entire silks are carefully spread out....

Another article from The Telegraph dated 11th October 2011 names the two men whom were in the balloon..

Allan Burnett, a scout master 55, died alongside balloonist Lee Pibworth, 42, on New Year's Day this year after their balloon crashed following a high altitude flight.

Mr Pibworth, was piloting the £20,000 balloon when it crashed at Prattens Bowls Club in Midsomer Norton, near Bath, Somerset as his wife Elisabeth looked on. Mr Burnett’s son Alex, the usual co-pilot, was also watching.

An official report into the incident, published yesterday by the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB), found a combination of factors, including possible inexperience, were to blame for the crash.

An official report into the incident, published yesterday by the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB)

So I went to look for the report....

Published 10 December 2014
Air Accidents Investigation Branch
Date of occurrence:
1 January 2011
Aircraft category:
Sport aviation and balloons
Report type:
Bulletin - Field investigation
Aircraft type:
Cameron O-120 hot air balloon
G-BVXF
Cameron O-120 hot air balloon, G-BVXF
Summary:
The pilot was attempting to climb to an altitude of 6,000 m (approximately 19,700 ft). Having reached an altitude of 21,500 ft the balloon descended for about 80 seconds at approximately 1,500 ft/min. It then entered a rapid descent of approximately 5,500 ft/min from which it did not recover. In the latter stages of the descent the envelope was seen in a collapsed, ‘streamered’ state. There was a post-impact fire, which damaged much of the balloon basket and envelope.

The British Balloon and Airship Club (BBAC) and the balloon manufacturer actively assisted in the AAIB investigation. As a result of the accident the BBAC will be issuing guidance information for operation of hot air balloons at high altitudes.

Download report:
Cameron O-120 hot air balloon, G-BVXF 10-11.pdf (3,532.06 kb)

https://www.gov.uk/aaib-reports/cameron-o-120-hot-air-balloon-g-bvxf-1-january-2011

The Official Report is dated Published 10 December 2014

An official report into the incident, published yesterday by the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB), found a combination of factors, including possible inexperience, were to blame for the crash.

So where is this report that The Telegraph speak of?? on the 13th October 2011? must be the same one, yet officially it doesn't appear to get published until 10th December 2014

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8822437/Two-died-after-balloon-crashed-from-21000ft-due-to-inexperience.html

Going back to the BBC Video, amongst the crowd in the video, is a man that isn't too dissimilar to the rotund version of Dr Vincent Tabak...  The one in the ASDA clips... 

Again coincidence... The date of the article 13th October 2011 and the date of Dr Vincent Tabak's trial coincide...

What has this event with a balloon got to do with Joanna Yeates Case and Dr Vincent Tabak??

I posted a while ago about the forum that was on the bottom of the Missing Poster of Joanna Yeates...

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=169097479794933

I wondered why the event was between dates, but it might have something to do with how facebook works, but there were many people who had already joined the group and I tried to understand why seeing as it was the Missing Facebook group...

But looking at the Ballooning event and the pdf I found this:

They all commented that, from the
pilot’s questions, they considered his preparation was
thorough. The pilot acquired the Cameron O-120 from a
leasing company on 19 December 2010; this was his first

Wreckage site
The wreckage was located on a bowling green. The
envelope had collapsed on top of the basket and there was
significant fire damage. The crown ring had not fallen
on top of the basket; instead it was approximately 8 m
from the basket in a direction consistent with the wind
direction. A fire had consumed most of the basket and
most of the envelope within a radius of approximately
6 m from the basket.

The Pilot has the Balloon from the 19th December 2010 until it crashed on the 1st January 2011.. what did he do with it in between those dates?

The pilot and passenger had flown together in this
basket several times before.
The pilot obtained written approval for this altitude
attempt in the form of an Airspace Co-ordination
Notice from the CAA on 21 December 2010. This
stated a ‘launch window’ from 27 December 2010 to
4 January 2011, with an estimated flight duration of
90 minutes, and ‘vertical limits from the surface to
FL210’. The pilot was required to phone Bristol ATC
24 hours before the launch and on the morning of the
flight, to discuss anticipated rates of climb and descent;
this he did.

Why doesn't it name the pilot??

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5422fab2ed915d13740007bb/Cameron_O-120_hot_air_balloon__G-BVXF_10-11.pdf

Was the facebook group with the original 167 people something to do with the Ballooning event?? It's just a thought...

I'm trying to understand what Joanna Yeates had to do with the Ballooning incident.... Seeing as people posted about Joanna yeates on that link....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3205 on: January 25, 2019, 12:15:14 PM »
Bargain Booze... CCTV and the Newspaper that I couldn't see clearly.... But I was concentrating on the wrong image on the newspaper....

It could be just me.... But the black and white image on the right hand side of the front page reminded me of the image of Joanna Yeates with Bernard....(image attached)

I have tried to finds that Newspapers front page, but couldn't...

Offline [...]

« Reply #3206 on: January 25, 2019, 04:57:56 PM »
Just want to go back to the Ballooning thing for a minute....

Why did it take Avon and Somerset Police until 3rd January 2011 to post about this incident , when BBC had already reported it at the time?

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5422fab2ed915d13740007bb/Cameron_O-120_hot_air_balloon__G-BVXF_10-11.pdf

The crown ring had not fallen
on top of the basket; instead it was approximately 8 m
from the basket in a direction consistent with the wind
direction. A fire had consumed most of the basket and
most of the envelope within a radius of approximately
6 m from the basket.

Balloon deaths: 'likely caused by lack of experience'

It was a new years day challenge that cost them their lives the cause we now know- a combination of inexperience and mishandling. 42 year old Lee Pibworth from Bishopsworth was the pilot, flying alongside his friend 55 year old friend Alan Burnett from Bedminster.They were attempting to gain a gold medal from the british balloon and air club by reaching 20,000 feet.

Mr Burnett's son was part of the support team and received two calls from his him. In the first his father said they had reached 4,600 metres but were turning back after using 60 litres of gas. *He then called a final time saying they had reached 6,600 metres - higher than required. *

Today an inquest into their deaths at Flax Bourtons coroner's court recorded a narrative verdict. **

The coroner Maria Voison agreed with the findings of air accident investigators who said there were no signs of technical faults

Instead she said it was likely the accident was caused by a lack of experience of operating that particular balloon and its individual features and flying at such a height, as well as a lack of oxygen.

There's a video with this report... 

https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2012-05-10/balloon-deaths-likely-caused-by-lack-of-experience/

https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/search/?q=balloon+deaths

I presume that the Basket is under the tarpaulin... with the cylinders upright, but on the 3rd image I have attached, there's a cylinder lying on the ground next to the Forensic tent?? ( Bit weird)

Looking at the video and screenshots.....There appears to be little damage considering it was on fire.... But what do I know.....

Here's a better look at the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD5WOPI9hO4

Another vid..

https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/story/2012-05-09/balloon-deaths-inquest/

Cannot find the original ITN report at the time but there has to be more  than one report as the witness Sarah Andrews is interviewed at different angels... Unless the youtube video is the original ITN report...

When did they report it??

Edit..... It look like a lady on a horse videoed the orignal footage of the balloon falling..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-nW6gY0vdg

Offline [...]

« Reply #3207 on: January 25, 2019, 05:15:22 PM »
Don't know if the ballooning incident was relevant, but with the replies from Avon and Somerset facebook page, I thought i'd add it...

One last thought... was it the ITN report thats on youtube, the reason that ITN got barred from the Joanna yeates Investigation??

Edit......

Didn't really want another post so I added it to this one.....

Funeral held for balloonist killed in Somerset crash

19 January 2011

A funeral has been held in Bristol for a man who died when his hot air balloon crashed in Somerset.

Allan Burnett, 55, was killed, along with pilot Lee Pibworth, 42, when the craft plunged to the ground in Midsomer Norton on New Year's Day.

It is thought the men were attempting a high altitude flight of 20,000ft (6,096m), which was being monitored by Bristol Air Traffic Control.

Mr Burnett's funeral took place at St Oswald's church in Bedminster Down.

Allan Burnett was a governor at Cheddar Grove School, which closed for the day of the funeral as a mark of respect.

A spokesman for the school said: "Allan Burnett was a member of the school community for more than 20 years as a parent, governor, scout leader and friend to many.

"He lived a life full of adventure and dreams that touched the lives of many children and young adults.
"His energy, kindness and generosity to the community knew no ends and nothing was ever a problem.
The Air Accidents Investigation Branch is continuing to look into what may have caused the crash.

Witnesses said the balloon narrowly missed a row of terraced houses and a school.

The date of that article, made me think about the sobbing girl..... Was this what the sobbing girl rang up about???

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12225494

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-england-somerset-12107265

Double Edit.....

Midsomer Norton fatal balloon crash probe under way
02 January 11 10:30
The crash site
Air accident investigators are trying to find the cause of a hot air balloon crash in Somerset which killed two men.

The balloon plunged down in flames onto a green at Pratten's Bowls Club in Midsomer Norton, near Bath, at about 0930 GMT on Saturday.

It was believed to have been attempting a high altitude flight at 20,000ft (6,096m) and was being monitored by Bristol Air Traffic Control.

Witnesses said it narrowly missed a row of terraced houses and a nearby school.

Sarah Andrews, who saw the crash, said the canopy was collapsing and the basket was on fire. She said the blaze on the ground was "intense".

Avon Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman Sarah Allen said: "We believe the balloon was attempting a high-altitude flight. It was being monitored by Bristol Air Traffic Control.

"They had a ground crew with them that lost the balloon in the clouds."

She added that relatives of the two men in the balloon were among the team attempting to follow the craft.

Investigators from the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) visited the the crash site on Saturday.

It is not thought that any other aircraft was involved in the incident.

Andy Elson, an expert in high-altitude ballooning, said a problem with the oxygen supply for those on board or with the gas cylinders would be the most likely cause of a problem at flights of over 14,000ft (4,267m).

The balloon contained four liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders which were venting gas.

Crews used three high pressure hose-reels to extinguish the fire.

Police have appealed to the public for information following the crash.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-england-somerset-12104527

Offline [...]

« Reply #3208 on: January 25, 2019, 06:02:55 PM »
Random thought....

If everything is the opposite way around.... Was it the BBC who were banned??

Offline [...]

« Reply #3209 on: January 25, 2019, 06:49:59 PM »
Midsomer Norton fatal balloon crash probe under way
02 January 11 10:30

Air accident investigators are trying to find the cause of a hot air balloon crash in Somerset which killed two men.

The balloon plunged down in flames onto a green at Pratten's Bowls Club in Midsomer Norton, near Bath, at about 0930 GMT on Saturday.

It was believed to have been attempting a high altitude flight at 20,000ft (6,096m) and was being monitored by Bristol Air Traffic Control.

Witnesses said it narrowly missed a row of terraced houses and a nearby school.

Sarah Andrews, who saw the crash, said the canopy was collapsing and the basket was on fire. She said the blaze on the ground was "intense".

Avon Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman Sarah Allen said: "We believe the balloon was attempting a high-altitude flight. It was being monitored by Bristol Air Traffic Control.

"They had a ground crew with them that lost the balloon in the clouds."

She added that relatives of the two men in the balloon were among the team attempting to follow the craft.

Investigators from the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) visited the the crash site on Saturday.

It is not thought that any other aircraft was involved in the incident.

Andy Elson, an expert in high-altitude ballooning, said a problem with the oxygen supply for those on board or with the gas cylinders would be the most likely cause of a problem at flights of over 14,000ft (4,267m).

The balloon contained four liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders which were venting gas.

Crews used three high pressure hose-reels to extinguish the fire.

Police have appealed to the public for information following the crash.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-england-somerset-12104527

At 1:21 of the youtube vid... the expert that is being interviewed is Andy Noble....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD5WOPI9hO4

So is it Andy Noble or Andy Elson ??

Is this something to do with the hacking Inquiry??

Edit......

Another random thought.....

This article talks of 3 fire hoses, yet I don't see the fire service apart from the short interview with Mark Anderson of Avon and Somerset Fire Services... (I'll add images)

So.............. We have a massive fire with a hot air ballon, fatalities, no visible evidence of fire trucks... 

Yet there is a woman whom has been discovered on Longwood Lane, who could have died of hypothermia, it may be the woman whom had been reported MISSING... Lying on her side on a grass verge....

And they have Fire Trucks coming out of there ears..... Remember "Frozen" yet 4 days of usage of these fire trucks on Longwood Lane....

A Balloon Fatality... and nothing lining up.....

Em...... Don't know what to say... !