Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 136907 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #720 on: August 24, 2018, 05:37:43 PM »
i find the wording the family     of a  missiing child emotional blackmail if maddie is    alive she isnt a  child anymore  its just emotional properganda  IMO
When did Madeleine cease beimg a child then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #721 on: August 24, 2018, 05:39:06 PM »

Vigilantes are the ones who leaflet the public accusing a couple of being complicit in their child's disappearance.
Vigilantes are the ones who organise meetings to further discuss their campaign progress against the family of a missing child.
Vigilantes are the ones who send FOI requests to obtain information about the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of a missing child.
Vigilantes are the ones who leaflet the neighbours of the parents of a missing child.
Vigilantes are the ones who visit and leave a leaflet at the work place of a parent of a missing child.
Vigilantes are the ones who photograph the siblings of a missing child and put said photos on the internet.
 Vigilantes are those who set up Facebook sites dedicated to maligning the parents of a missing child.
I'm sure I haven't listed all the vigilante behaviour.
Vigilantes put out an apb on social media alerting other like minded souls of the exact whereabouts of their targets, like in a restaurant for example.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #722 on: August 24, 2018, 05:42:31 PM »
Ihave no problem with what anyone does - to get to the truth of what happened to maddie.

That behaviour is obviously from people who do not believe maddie was abducted.

How can it be acceptable to leave babies on there own

How can you call spending other peoples money to do a witch hunt on GA etc etc common decency.

There is many photos of mcn twins on internet allowed by mcns when it suits.

You believe mcns did nothing wrong ...I Don't.

And neither did brenda leyland.

She never had the chance to say why she did it apart from being entitled - and she was.
That’s why people like us supporters have a problem with you “justice seekers”, the fact that you see nothing wrong with the kind of behaviour listed by Erngarth, but fall into a righteous fury because someone compiled a dossier of abuse directed towards this family and passed it on to the police and media frankly boggles the mind.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #723 on: August 24, 2018, 05:45:48 PM »
Very appropriate, the title of the theme song being 'Suicide is painless'
I always found that an absurd lyric.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #724 on: August 24, 2018, 05:47:59 PM »

Ironically Gerry McCann was actively campaigning to allow ordinary individuals a measure of protection from press barons and intrusion while Brenda Leland was busying herself in her tweeting campaign involving him and his family.
Funny old world.

In short.

None of the messages sent by Brenda Leyland were directed personally at the mcns,

It wasn't a campaign it was her right. of opinion and free speech B
The dossier compilers had the right to do what they did too, as did Martin Brunt.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #725 on: August 24, 2018, 05:48:20 PM »
Why would she lie about giving a substantial donation to the Madeleine Fund?  I think the answer’s obvious.  It gives her (in her view) a legitimate grievance, as a donor to the fund.  If she hadn’t donated to the fund she has less of a right to compain about it IMO.  It makes her look good too, doesn’t it?

Why did brenda at that time need to look good - why would she have too...and who for.

Her grievance was the mccs leaving there children alone etc etc

So already had a legitimate reason.

IMO you believe everything mccn says - so why not brenda leyland.

As she said she donated when she believed in them- you cant really prove otherwise VS

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #726 on: August 24, 2018, 05:55:32 PM »
Why did brenda at that time need to look good - why would she have too...and who for.

Her grievance was the mccs leaving there children alone etc etc

So already had a legitimate reason.

IMO you believe everything mccn says - so why not brenda leyland.

As she said she donated when she believed in them- you cant really prove otherwise VS
She made the comment as part of a twitter discussion, no doubt to try and give herself the moral high ground.  I don’t know if she actually donated or not, that’s why I asked for evidence.  Why should I trust the comments of an (at the time anonymous) tweeter on the internet?  You’d really have to be a fool not to take most comments on there with a large pinch of salt IMO.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #727 on: August 24, 2018, 05:57:04 PM »
Just seen an item on Sky News about Venezuelan women who travel to Columbia to work as prostitutes.  Sky were very careful not to reveal their identities by partially hiding their faces.  It's a pity Sky News didn't afford BL the same consideration but then we all know that wouldn't have had the same impact.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline jassi

« Reply #728 on: August 24, 2018, 06:07:04 PM »
She made the comment as part of a twitter discussion, no doubt to try and give herself the moral high ground. I don’t know if she actually donated or not, that’s why I asked for evidence.  Why should I trust the comments of an (at the time anonymous) tweeter on the internet?  You’d really have to be a fool not to take most comments on there with a large pinch of salt IMO.

Is it important for you to know/ What will you do with information ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #729 on: August 24, 2018, 06:29:55 PM »
I always found that an absurd lyric.

But the original book is entertaining as is M*A*S*H Goes to Maine.
The Painless Pole... @)(++(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #730 on: August 24, 2018, 06:38:50 PM »
I'm surprised  no one has mentioned, that if the McCanns had not left three children alone to go out boozing... The Brenda would not have made the tweets and would still be alive.... So we know whose fault it really is

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #731 on: August 24, 2018, 06:56:35 PM »
I'm surprised  no one has mentioned, that if the McCanns had not left three children alone to go out boozing... The Brenda would not have made the tweets and would still be alive.... So we know whose fault it really is

IMO it wasn’t the leaving of the children that has generated the most opposition, it has been the reputation management.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #732 on: August 24, 2018, 07:00:13 PM »
IMO it wasn’t the leaving of the children that has generated the most opposition, it has been the reputation management.
So the reputation management is more to be criticised than leaving the children

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #733 on: August 24, 2018, 07:08:32 PM »

So if you are accused of serious criminal acts you think it's wrong to counter those allegations
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 10:02:54 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #734 on: August 24, 2018, 10:01:51 PM »
It is great to see you do on rare occasions have a sense of humour.  You had me there.  I thought for a moment you've been turned!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.