Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 137026 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #930 on: August 30, 2018, 07:55:09 PM »
Twitter is a lawless place where insults seem to be the norm. This forum is pretty good in my opinion as there are rules preventing such behaviour.

You miss, a very important  point... Twitter isn't lawless

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #931 on: August 30, 2018, 08:00:50 PM »
You miss, a very important  point... Twitter isn't lawless

Compared to this forum it is imo. Surely the dossier compilers tried complaining on there first?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #932 on: August 30, 2018, 08:03:15 PM »
Compared to this forum it is imo. Surely the dossier compilers tried complaining on there first?

The correct place for them to take their complaint was to the police... IMO... And if the police don't act... Go to the press

If a certain person hadn't stopped harassing and abusing me and my wife I would have done exactly the same
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 08:06:43 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #933 on: August 30, 2018, 08:47:57 PM »
Is it true that every UK citizen has the right not to have their name publicised by the media until they have been charged with a crime, as per the OP? Wasn’t there a nurse in the news recently arrested for murdering eight babies, her name released but no charges brought so far.  Who’s to blame if she were to take her own life?

So you agree that Brenda shouldn't have had her name published having committed no crime,much the same as Alec Salmond who is being dragged through the mud having to defend his name against as yet unsubstantiated claims. Carl Sargeant a welsh MP committed suicide after being named after allegations him surfaced. note not having been convicted, the press have an awful lot to answer for.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #934 on: August 30, 2018, 09:47:50 PM »
So you agree that Brenda shouldn't have had her name published having committed no crime,much the same as Alec Salmond who is being dragged through the mud having to defend his name against as yet unsubstantiated claims. Carl Sargeant a welsh MP committed suicide after being named after allegations him surfaced. note not having been convicted, the press have an awful lot to answer for.
I don’t believe I ever said what you said I said did I?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #935 on: August 30, 2018, 09:49:52 PM »

Gutter journalism relying on gossip and innuendo rather than facts. They have driven people to alternative sources in their search for the truth. I imagine they're surviving on those piles of ads festooning their sites on the internet now. You can't read their 'stories' for them now.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #936 on: August 30, 2018, 10:00:14 PM »
Gutter journalism relying on gossip and innuendo rather than facts. They have driven people to alternative sources in their search for the truth. I imagine they're surviving on those piles of ads festooning their sites on the internet now. You can't read their 'stories' for them now.

No complaints when the press, were printing gossip and innuendo about the McCanns?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 12:31:11 AM by John »

Offline Sunny

« Reply #937 on: August 30, 2018, 10:07:49 PM »
No complaints when the press, were printing gossip and innuendo about the McCanns?

Was G-Unit there? I know I wasn't.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 12:31:34 AM by John »
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #938 on: August 30, 2018, 10:12:40 PM »
Was G-Unit there? I know I wasn't.

You mean you weren't following  the case, when the press was printing gossip and inuendo against the McCann's.. I certainly was

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #939 on: August 30, 2018, 10:15:30 PM »
No complaints when the press, were printing gossip and innuendo about the McCanns

I wasn't interested at the time and I haven't read newspapers for years anyway. They have continued printing gossip and innuendo ever since, just not about the McCanns; they're too scared of Carter-Ruck. They pick on those who can't fight back now, like 'women in purple'.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 12:32:15 AM by John »
Result = happy posting.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #940 on: August 30, 2018, 10:17:55 PM »
I wasn't interested at the time and I haven't read newspapers for years anyway. They have continued printing gossip and innuendo ever since, just not about the McCanns; they're too scared of Carter-Ruck. They pick on those who can't fight back now, like 'women in purple'.

And of course Brenda Leyland.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #941 on: August 30, 2018, 10:18:18 PM »
I read them online.. Of course they are frightened  of CR... And so they should be... They can print anything supported by evidence.. And that's how it should be

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #942 on: August 30, 2018, 10:19:18 PM »
And of course Brenda Leyland.

IMO nothing was printed about Brenda that wasn't true... That was her problem
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 12:33:40 AM by John »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #943 on: August 30, 2018, 10:20:23 PM »
Cliff Richard, Alex Salmond, Harvey Weinstein, are these less scary than the McCanns?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #944 on: August 30, 2018, 10:26:14 PM »
I've been far more harshly treated by the media than brenda ever was... But I never contemplated suicide... It's ridiculous  to suggest sky caused brendas death