Author Topic: Sandra Lean to answer questions on Facebook Jibber Jabber at 8pm.  (Read 13249 times)

Offline Admin

Dr Sandra Lean to take part in a live podcast question and answer session tonight at 8pm on Facebook.

Get all those questions ready and ask the woman herself what you would like to know?

« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 03:52:55 PM by Admin »

Offline Paranoid Android

Re: Sandra Lean to answer questions on Facebook Jibber Jabber at 8pm.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 03:55:04 PM »
Jibber Jabber - that looks tasteful and respectful.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 06:03:38 PM »
Jibber Jabber - that looks tasteful and respectful.

Doesn't it  @)(++(*

I'm going to ask her why now after everything that has taken place.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 06:09:33 PM »
Doesn't it  @)(++(*

An indication of things to come maybe
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 06:51:56 PM »
Doesn't it  @)(++(*

I wondered if it's happening now because:

MK died last year, and they think they can pin it on him; or

we're approaching the time when LM may be able to campaign for release/parole?

Good question, though, but I suspect the questions will be screened.

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 10:08:37 PM »
The sycophancy from the hosts and most of the chat box during the session was pretty incredible. No much critical thinking to be found anywhere.

Nothing much said that wasn't already in the show, a lot of very convenient explanations for every single thing that challenges her view of things.

She did claim the the alleged recent confession she's been on about was from no-one previously linked to the case. Doubt it'll put a pin in the libellous crap about certain people that's been spreading around social media since the show aired, but one can hope.

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 10:18:11 PM »
I wondered if it's happening now because:

MK died last year, and they think they can pin it on him; or

we're approaching the time when LM may be able to campaign for release/parole?

Good question, though, but I suspect the questions will be screened.

That's what always happens, they tried the same ploy in the Madeleine McCann case, it was the guy from the Azores who died in a tractor accident dun it.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 10:20:14 PM »
That's what always happens, they tried the same ploy in the Madeleine McCann case, it was the guy from the Azores who died in a tractor accident dun it.
No one has said that, what are you talking about?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2021, 10:20:30 PM »
The sycophancy from the hosts and most of the chat box during the session was pretty incredible. No much critical thinking to be found anywhere.

Nothing much said that wasn't already in the show, a lot of very convenient explanations for every single thing that challenges her view of things.

She did claim the the alleged recent confession she's been on about was from no-one previously linked to the case. Doubt it'll put a pin in the libellous crap about certain people that's been spreading around social media since the show aired, but one can hope.

I almost felt sorry for her tonight until she called me a troll...

As they say, act in haste regret at leisure.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2021, 10:21:11 PM »
No one has said that, what are you talking about?

Are you OK VS?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2021, 10:22:51 PM »
Are you OK VS?
Yes thanks, are you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2021, 10:23:28 PM »
I almost felt sorry for her tonight until she called me a troll...

As they say, act in haste regret at leisure.

Many people, including the media, will now want to know who you are and why she’s said this about you

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2021, 10:44:10 PM »
I think the live Q and A went very well, Sandra was able to provide a lot more information that was not included in the documentary, stuff that has been going round for years now. I think she has done a great job. There were a couple of questions that could have been answered a bit more fully, like the parka question, I think it was clear the person was asking if the jacket was not burned where did it go, I think the answer would have been there was no parka but it could have been made clear. Also the question about what was found on the path that belonged to Luke, she said nothing was found but I think she should have been clearer in saying nothing of Luke’s was found on the path, over the wall or in or near the body.

One thing one of the interview guys said I think would be interesting was for John and Sandra to be on the next part. But not sure either party would  take part?  In order to balance things out and be able to ask the questions the community have been asking for years would be for someone from the other side of the argument who knows the details of the case to be involved in the next podcast. But that could also go a whole lot of wrong!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2021, 10:46:07 PM »
Was this Q&A recorded and if so where can one see it?

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2021, 10:49:50 PM »
Yes thanks, are you?

So why are you denying what happened with Euclides Monteiro?