Author Topic: BBC Docu Re The Case  (Read 903 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline faithlilly

Re: BBC Docu Re The Case
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 04:47:47 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m-zHEUOFR0

Interesting interview at 23 minutes about SK and JaJ’s testimony in court.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 04:57:13 PM »
Interesting interview at 23 minutes about SK and JaJ’s testimony in court.

Yes. 

LM seems to have overwhelming support from of all sorts of experts and professionals. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 05:05:45 PM »
Yes. 

LM seems to have overwhelming support from of all sorts of experts and professionals.

Indeed.

I never have been very supportive of our jury system.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 03:14:38 AM »
I watched this doco last night as I had only ever seen it once previously (a many number of years ago). The one aspect that stood out, for me, was just how normal and composed Corrine seemed. She seemed genuine & honest, and sure that her son was innocent. How did she manage to remain so calm & confident that Luke wasn’t responsible for this murder? Is she a good liar, acting up for the cameras? In denial? Does she genuinely believe he is innocent? Perhaps she was left in the dark regarding the murder, and doesn’t actually know anything about it (at least, as far as her son’s involvement)?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 03:59:54 AM by Mr Apples »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2021, 11:19:40 AM »
I watched this doco last night as I had only ever seen it once previously (a many number of years ago). The one aspect that stood out, for me, was just how normal and composed Corrine seemed. She seemed genuine & honest, and sure that her son was innocent. How did she manage to remain so calm & confident that Luke wasn’t responsible for this murder? Is she a good liar, acting up for the cameras? In denial? Does she genuinely believe he is innocent? Perhaps she was left in the dark regarding the murder, and doesn’t actually know anything about it (at least, as far as her son’s involvement)?

Or perhaps Luke never came home with blood on his jacket and confided to her that he’d just murdered his girlfriend? Perhaps she was telling the truth about Luke cooking the dinner at the time she claimed so would have had no time to commit the murder? Perhaps that’s why she remained to calm and confident?

It’s simply too lazy to assume that Corrine lied constantly just because that suits the narrative and makes the conviction safe. What if she didn’t lie?