Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239378 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #975 on: April 14, 2019, 08:22:35 AM »
No I don’t.   When have I ever said that I never had a moment’s doubt or had unshakable belief that I was right?

So you argue from a point of scepticism,welcome to the dark side.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 08:24:52 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #976 on: April 14, 2019, 08:36:56 AM »
Some b........ ex inspector wrote a rather successful book about the case, which she needed to counter.
Kate's book reads like a defence script for a trial that hasn't happened.

You say - Kate's book reads like a defence script for a trial that hasn't happened. end quote.

Well wouldn't yours if you had been accused of faking an abduction and hiding your child's body?

Kate got their side of the story out there.    A very good defence script too that would find them innocent in court.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #977 on: April 14, 2019, 08:47:30 AM »
So you argue from a point of scepticism,welcome to the dark side.
No, I argue from a point of logic, I am not DarTh Vader, his character was that of a despot, a zealot if you like who had 100% unshakeable faith in his abilities and opinions.  E ven though he was not very nice, like most people he turned out to have a heart after all, which only became apparent on his death bed.  Perhaps there is hope for some sceptics yet.  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #978 on: April 14, 2019, 11:31:01 AM »

You say - Kate's book reads like a defence script for a trial that hasn't happened. end quote.

Well wouldn't yours if you had been accused of faking an abduction and hiding your child's body?

Kate got their side of the story out there.    A very good defence script too that would find them innocent in court.
(&^&

Going by past court appearances - are you kidding me?   Their version would get pulled apart- whooshing and moving doors searching for a child in her bedroom after telling people she is missing/abducted... good god  ^*&& 
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Lace

« Reply #979 on: April 14, 2019, 11:42:14 AM »
(&^&

Going by past court appearances - are you kidding me?   Their version would get pulled apart- whooshing and moving doors searching for a child in her bedroom after telling people she is missing/abducted... good god  ^*&&

What are you talking about?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #980 on: April 14, 2019, 12:52:30 PM »
Just show the crime scene photo of the unmissable crumpled curtain behind the sofa and then show the footage of both CSI dogs later alerting at that same location. Everybody on that jury would now sit up and listen!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #981 on: April 14, 2019, 03:41:19 PM »
Just show the crime scene photo of the unmissable crumpled curtain behind the sofa and then show the footage of both CSI dogs later alerting at that same location. Everybody on that jury would now sit up and listen!

Do sceptics still believe in 'blood platter'??

The area to which you refer has been exhaustively tested by forensic scientists and comprehensive results obtained which are detailed in the files.

Absolutely concise and unmistakable forensic findings were the result and guess what? ... no blood splatter ... or an iota showing that Madeleine or anyone else came to the slightest harm there ... or anywhere else in the apartment.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #982 on: April 14, 2019, 03:43:20 PM »

The area to which you refer has been exhaustively tested by forensic scientists and comprehensive results obtained which are detailed in the files.

Absolutely concise and unmistakable forensic findings were the result and guess what? ... no blood splatter ... or an iota showing that Madeleine or anyone else came to the slightest harm there ... or anywhere else in the apartment.

Now who mentioned blood splatter - other than you?

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #983 on: April 14, 2019, 03:45:44 PM »
Now who mentioned blood splatter - other than you?

Do please try to keep up with the flow of the discussion ... your deflections are tiresome.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #984 on: April 14, 2019, 03:48:46 PM »
Do please try to keep up with the flow of the discussion ... your deflections are tiresome.

No deflection. YOU are the one who mentioned blood splatter as a deflection, not me
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #985 on: April 14, 2019, 03:55:37 PM »

It's blood spatter.  Splatter is the 'act' of displacing fluid, not the pattern formed on surfaces by doing so.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 03:59:53 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #986 on: April 14, 2019, 04:07:47 PM »
No deflection. YOU are the one who mentioned blood splatter as a deflection, not me

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10634.msg520653#msg520653

What was it prompted the post above?
What was it that prompted the forensic team to check out that area for blood?
What prompts fora discussion on 'blood splatter'? https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/madeleine-blood-spatter-analysis-1/
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7281.msg336675#msg336675

Do you really think that reference was made to anything other than allegations that Madeleine's blood spattered there?

The internet and Youtube is polluted with what is after all, yet another sceptic belief which is utterly wrong and which has been proven wrong.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #987 on: April 14, 2019, 04:16:05 PM »
It's blood spatter.  Splatter is the 'act' of displacing fluid, not the pattern formed on surfaces by doing so.

For the spatter to be there ... it has to be splattered.

The sceptic belief is that the stains consisted of Madeleine's blood.  That is wrong ... the stains were not blood.

Offline The General

« Reply #988 on: April 14, 2019, 04:17:47 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10634.msg520653#msg520653

What was it prompted the post above?
What was it that prompted the forensic team to check out that area for blood?
What prompts fora discussion on 'blood splatter'? https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/madeleine-blood-spatter-analysis-1/
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7281.msg336675#msg336675

Do you really think that reference was made to anything other than allegations that Madeleine's blood spattered there?

The internet and Youtube is polluted with what is after all, yet another sceptic belief which is utterly wrong and which has been proven wrong.

What is it?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #989 on: April 14, 2019, 04:26:05 PM »
What is it?

Are you goading or deflecting? or are you genuinely making the attempt to add to forum discussion?  I'm afraid you've lost me as to which it is.