Author Topic: 2019.  (Read 14280 times)

Offline John

Re: 2019.
« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2019, 01:25:43 PM »
I believe No 11 of the translated version Brietta posted asks the question about opening the cupboard.

Se procurou dentro do armário do quarto de casal, disse não responder.

Asked if she looked inside the closet of the double room, answered no.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 01:30:25 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #271 on: January 17, 2019, 02:21:43 PM »
Really... Who says so... Apart from you... You think someone may have forged all those photocopied pages... And put them on the, web....

Show me how there is system of controlled copies managed by the MP then.
Did I mention forgeries? No.
Did I imply forgeries? No

You inferred forgeries erroneously.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #272 on: January 17, 2019, 07:32:21 PM »
Show me how there is system of controlled copies managed by the MP then.
Did I mention forgeries? No.
Did I imply forgeries? No

You inferred forgeries erroneously.
What are you implying then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #273 on: January 17, 2019, 10:03:33 PM »
What are you implying then?

I was not implying anything.
I made a clear categoric statement with no usage of, mention of or implication of the word forgery.
What do you think it meant and why  ?. Thanking you in anticipation.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #274 on: January 19, 2019, 11:51:19 AM »
I believe No 11 of the translated version Brietta posted asks the question about opening the cupboard.

Se procurou dentro do armário do quarto de casal, disse não responder.

Asked if she looked inside the closet of the double room, answered no.

Which is interesting as she claimed she searched the apartment- before she left the twins alone to go and alert the tapas group- before the abductor story from window . Infact they whole Tapas group searched the apartment did they not?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #275 on: January 19, 2019, 05:44:32 PM »
I was not implying anything.
I made a clear categoric statement with no usage of, mention of or implication of the word forgery.
What do you think it meant and why  ?. Thanking you in anticipation.
My answer to this was deleted, god knows why.  Until I have an assurance that my answer won’t be deleted again I won’t bother to reply again.  Actually, perhaps we should have a new thread to discuss the implications of using internet copies of the files of “unknown provenance” and what this might mean for Maddie scholars.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 05:55:56 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly