Off Topic and General Discussions > A Compendium of High Profile Murder Cases

Kenneth Noye - Gangster

<< < (3/3)

beaufoy:
    Concerning Cameron being a drug dealer it takes a bit of cross reference work, and you have to assume if the police refuse to produce evidence that Cameron was not a drug dealer then in effect they are confirming a rumour that has been put to them several times. It is all a matter of joining the dots all the information I have put into my posts is on the internet and most of it is from main stream media. Concerning the sanley roundabout here I have to use my brain and run a scenario which runs as follows. Noye had no intention to Kill Cameron on the swanley roundabout. He saw Camerons vehicle by co-incidence or maybe he was looking for him. He pulled Cameron over and told him to pay money owed or there would be consequences. Cameron fancied himself as a ffighter so decided to attack Noye. cameron was winning the fight so Noye decided rather than lose the fight he would use a knife.
   It would seem that there are people on this site who believe far fetched versions without evidence if said versions are given by police. I suggest said people should study the internet and you tube, where you will find retired non masonic police officers who dispute the far fetched stories told by the police

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version