Off Topic and General Discussions > A Compendium of High Profile Murder Cases

Kenneth Noye - Gangster

<< < (2/3) > >>

John:
I also notice that Simon Hall's one-time lawyer, Michael Mansfield QC, saw fit to represent him at an early stage?   >@@(*&)

Centaur:

--- Quote from: Joanne on December 12, 2012, 04:28:35 PM ---She was given a new identity, I think they did a programme about her in which they called her Danielle Cable.

--- End quote ---
she is a brave girl!!!!   the other witness was murderer not long after Noyes conviction.

Padgates staff:
I've just had a quick look at his most recent appeal, I think he see's fighting with a knife like a walk in the park, a very vicious bloke.

John:
Kenneth Noye: road rage killer moved to 'holiday camp' jail. (9 Sept 2011)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8751690/Kenneth-Noye-road-rage-killer-moved-to-holiday-camp-jail.html

The curse of Brink's Mat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2139945/Brinks-Mat-An-ex-cop-axe-head--Great-Train-Robber-shot-dead-Marbella.html

beaufoy:

--- Quote from: Tim Invictus on December 12, 2012, 03:40:49 PM ---Wow Beaufoy, those are some very serious claims you are making! So you're saying that Steven Cameron was a drug dealer working for Kenneth Noye and therefore the murder had nothing to do with stranger on stranger road rage?

I find that very hard to believe. If Noye wanted to kill Cameron because of some drug related fall out I am pretty certain he wouldn't have chosen the Swanley interchange to commit the murder; one of the busiest road junctions in the UK. I am pretty certain he wouldn't have had a fist fight first before returning to his car to get a knife. I am pretty sure he wouldn't have used his own car, would have had an alibi set up and not fled the country if it was planned.

Concerning Cameron being a drug dealer it takes a bit of cross reference work, and you have to assume if the police refuse to produce evidence that Cameron was not a drug dealer then in effect they are confirming a rumour that has been put to them several times. It is all a matter of joining the dots all the information I have put into my posts is on the internet and most of it is from main stream media. Concerning the sanley roundabout here I have to use my brain and run a scenario which runs as follows. Noye had no intention to Kill Cameron on the swanley roundabout. He saw Camerons vehicle by co-incidence or maybe he was looking for him. He pulled Cameron over and told him to pay money owed or there would be consequences. Cameron fancied himself as a ffighter so decided to attack Noye. cameron was winning the fight so Noye decided rather than lose the fight he would use a knife

I do wonder where you're getting your information from?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version