Author Topic: A proven miscarriage of justice in Portugal  (Read 18617 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: A proven miscarriage of justice in Portugal
« Reply #225 on: March 01, 2019, 01:25:39 PM »
I would say England is far worse.

No... I've provided a cite previously

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #226 on: March 01, 2019, 01:30:02 PM »

As predictably an over exaggerated response from yourself as one has come to expect.

Here we are also kind to  children but are aware that to a young child kindness might mask somewhat alterior motives.

Responsible adults are aware of this difficulty.

Ps.
Bringing Hiroshima and Nazis into the debate is rather distasteful. IMO

Don't worry.  Your escalation of an act of simple civility to Dunblane was definitely OTT, and truly beyond the pale.  IMO.
What's up, old man?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2019, 02:16:07 PM »
No... I've provided a cite previously

Portugal is a religious and family oriented society whereas England is the opposite so would be very surprised if you were right.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #228 on: March 01, 2019, 02:35:04 PM »
Portugal is a religious and family oriented society whereas England is the opposite so would be very surprised if you were right.

Isis is very religious too.. I'll see if I can repost the cite
There's a lot if child exploitation... Abuse.. And violence towards women by husbands..... A judge recently quoted the bible in support if a man found guilty of beating his, wufe

Offline Erngath

« Reply #229 on: March 01, 2019, 03:17:28 PM »
 &%%6
Don't worry.  Your escalation of an act of simple civility to Dunblane was definitely OTT, and truly beyond the pale.  IMO.

My how you twist and turn my posts!
I attempted to explain why there are now much more security measures in place in schools here after the tradgedy of Dunblane
At no time did I "escalate" your action to a comparison of Dunblane.

Your posts using language including "Dante's inferno" and"excrement"  " hellhole" "Hiroshima" and "Nazis " are the posts which are undeniably beyond the pale.and whch spoil the forum. IMO

Your posts were offensive to myself and at least two other posters.
Shocking lanuage to use to other posters, not necessary at all.!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 03:25:22 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #230 on: March 01, 2019, 04:06:42 PM »
&%%6
My how you twist and turn my posts!
I attempted to explain why there are now much more security measures in place in schools here after the tradgedy of Dunblane
At no time did I "escalate" your action to a comparison of Dunblane.

Your posts using language including "Dante's inferno" and"excrement"  " hellhole" "Hiroshima" and "Nazis " are the posts which are undeniably beyond the pale.and whch spoil the forum. IMO

Your posts were offensive to myself and at least two other posters.

Shocking lanuage to use to other posters, not necessary at all.!
Dunblane did not happen anywhere near to Luz, but you did start the escalation.  Previously VS had escalated to potential paedo.  If this sort of tripe is peddled, don't be surprised if I retaliate.

We don't live in Scotland, or wherever VS lives.  AFAIK, neither of you has visited Luz - please enlighten me if I am wrong.  One reason for leaving the UK was to dump such dark mentality behind.

There is a report to moderator button for a reason.  Perhaps you should consider using it in future.

Just for the record, I see no issue in offending you, because sometimes the truth hurts.

Here we look after our kids, and our neighbours.  If the McCanns had looked after Madeleine, we would not be considering Dunblane, or paedophiles.

While we are at it, I would be grateful if you stop trying to bully me into subservient acquiescence.  It seems to be a standard, rather childish tactic used by supporters.  Feel free to put me on ignore if you think your enjoyment of the forum will increase.  Trust me, I would not be offended in the slightest.
What's up, old man?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #231 on: March 01, 2019, 04:27:12 PM »
Dunblane did not happen anywhere near to Luz, but you did start the escalation.  Previously VS had escalated to potential paedo.  If this sort of tripe is peddled, don't be surprised if I retaliate.

We don't live in Scotland, or wherever VS lives.  AFAIK, neither of you has visited Luz - please enlighten me if I am wrong.  One reason for leaving the UK was to dump such dark mentality behind.

There is a report to moderator button for a reason.  Perhaps you should consider using it in future.

Just for the record, I see no issue in offending you, because sometimes the truth hurts.

Here we look after our kids, and our neighbours.  If the McCanns had looked after Madeleine, we would not be considering Dunblane, or paedophiles.

While we are at it, I would be grateful if you stop trying to bully me into subservient acquiescence.  It seems to be a standard, rather childish tactic used by supporters.  Feel free to put me on ignore if you think your enjoyment of the forum will increase.  Trust me, I would not be offended in the slightest.

Good heavens, why would I put you on ignore?
The insults continue but your posts are full of them.
You obviously cannot post without insulting fellow posters.
I'll leave you to make your inevitable obnoxious reply.
I have had enough of your unpleasantness.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #232 on: March 01, 2019, 04:31:33 PM »
Could we stop squabbling please.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #233 on: March 01, 2019, 06:16:47 PM »
  *%87 Do you deliberately keep missing the point or are you simply unable to follow logical argument? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly