Author Topic: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?  (Read 17596 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?
« Reply #180 on: April 19, 2019, 06:08:22 PM »
- He remembers that on the 4th of May of the current year, around 23H00, they attempted to tentatively identify and thus reconstruct the path taken by the missing minor. They gave the dogs a Turkish bath towel which was supposedly used by the child in question. This operation was realised by two different dogs.

- That after having smelt the aforementioned towel, next to the residence of the missing girl, more specifically next to block 5’s apartment 5A, the first tracker-dog headed toward the door of that apartment, soon whirled about in the direction of block 4, bypassing block 5 along a route (the corridor) that goes around that block and gives unto a path that runs between this block and the resort’s leisure area (pools, restaurants, etc). The dog went into the path on the left, heading toward the main road (Francisco Gentil Martins). Once there, he crossed the street and close to block 6’s wall, turned right, heading toward the contiguous parking area, more particularly toward a light post where he sniffed the ground. After this, he crossed the street again and headed toward the resort’s access zone, sniffing the door which was closed at that time. He again went to the parking zone, but finally lost interest in the search, i.e lost the scent.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ANTONIO_SILVA.htm

The first dog would have followed her scent through the door if it was not closed. As it was closed he lost it!

No abductor would take her to the secondary reception  ?>)()<
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 06:10:53 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline John

« Reply #181 on: April 20, 2019, 11:28:46 AM »
A quick reminder this holiday weekend to keep posts on topic, factual but above all, convivial.

Happy Easter everyone!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #182 on: April 20, 2019, 11:36:25 AM »
I never said her statement was in circulation before she gave her statement.  That would be an oxymoron.

I said her crying story was in circulation before she gave her statement.

Besides which, the key date is the first anniversary.  You might wish to re-read the last 15 posts or so.

*&(+(+

you said her crying report......as its basically the same thing...you are making lots of claims as facts when they seem to be nothing more than your opinion...so is this fact or gossip...id say definitely gossip

do you or do you not have a cite for this claim
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 11:49:18 AM by Davel »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2019, 12:05:39 PM »
you said her crying report......as its basically the same thing...you are making lots of claims as facts when they seem to be nothing more than your opinion...so is this fact or gossip...id say definitely gossip

do you or do you not have a cite for this claim

First, her statement was not in the MSM, as my post clearly pointed out.

Second, as I also clearly pointed out, the relevant comment was quickly expunged from the MSM.  So why are you asking for a cite?  That's another oxymoron.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #184 on: April 20, 2019, 12:34:09 PM »
First, her statement was not in the MSM, as my post clearly pointed out.

Second, as I also clearly pointed out, the relevant comment was quickly expunged from the MSM.  So why are you asking for a cite?  That's another oxymoron.

so where is the evidence to show your claim is true...when did you start following the case

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #185 on: April 20, 2019, 12:45:07 PM »
I think that Gerry should have been doing all of the checking.  I really don't understand why he didn't.  There is a limit to equality.

Gerry was not a hands on father- he left much of it all to Kate. It seems strange that Kate being a GP and Gerry a mere sports clinician, that Kate had to go part time ...She would have been on a better wage than him.

It was Kate who was worried and concerned about leaving the children alone again..Gerry being the man- took the descision that  it is fine. even after their daughter challenged them about being left alone when one of them was crying... nice loving father that!

PS He is not a heart surgeon as some claim, or stupid people get confused about.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #186 on: April 20, 2019, 12:54:01 PM »

Gerry was not a hands on father- he left much of it all to Kate. It seems strange that Kate being a GP and Gerry a mere sports clinician, that Kate had to go part time ...She would have been on a better wage than him.

It was Kate who was worried and concerned about leaving the children alone again..Gerry being the man- took the descision that  it is fine. even after their daughter challenged them about being left alone when one of them was crying... nice loving father that!

PS He is not a heart surgeon as some claim, or stupid people get confused about.

Cite for "a mere sports clinician" please.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #187 on: April 20, 2019, 01:01:03 PM »
Cite for "a mere sports clinician" please.

His degree was in sports- he worked at Celtic football club in some capacity- not a cardiolagistat that time. He moved onto do that later... I was comparing Kate and Gerrys education. IMO Kate being the more educationally intellegent. and Gerry being a glasgow alpha male wouldn't quite like that.

The medical faternity know more about him that you do perhaps?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 01:03:31 PM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #188 on: April 20, 2019, 03:02:19 PM »
His degree was in sports- he worked at Celtic football club in some capacity- not a cardiolagistat that time. He moved onto do that later... I was comparing Kate and Gerrys education. IMO Kate being the more educationally intellegent. and Gerry being a glasgow alpha male wouldn't quite like that.

The medical faternity know more about him that you do perhaps?

According to Kate he embarked on research for an MD in exercise physiology at Glasgow's Western Infirmary in 1996. She joined him there in 1997, moving into anaesthetics and being promoted to registrar. They moved to Leicestershire in 2000 so he could train in Cardiology. I don't know if he got his MD.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #189 on: April 20, 2019, 03:50:18 PM »
so where is the evidence to show your claim is true...when did you start following the case

I have posted this already.  It's also on my blog.  It was June 2014, when I found it incredible that OG was actually digging up central Luz.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #190 on: April 20, 2019, 03:57:21 PM »
I have posted this already.  It's also on my blog.  It was June 2014, when I found it incredible that OG was actually digging up central Luz.

you might find it incredible but i have more faith in Grange than you

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #191 on: April 20, 2019, 04:12:13 PM »
I don't find it incredible that someone who has never visited Luz reckons he has more faith than what I have learned from years of living in Luz.

That's a  &%%6
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #192 on: April 20, 2019, 04:15:32 PM »
I don't find it incredible that someone who has never visited Luz reckons he has more faith than what I have learned from years of living in Luz.

That's a  &%%6
from your posts I have far more faith in Grange.....you didnt seem aware that amici has changed hands several times making your claim taht grange should have questioned them redundant

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #193 on: April 20, 2019, 04:34:30 PM »

By digging up, do you mean reopening the filled in drains or was this an excavation of the main sewerage system?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #194 on: April 20, 2019, 04:35:50 PM »

If you were going to hide something not to be found, it's more likely that you would go out of town and away from people to do it. If you had a property to use then that's another possibility.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 04:38:03 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.