Author Topic: The Calpol claim revisited.  (Read 49043 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: The Calpol claim revisited.
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2018, 08:43:29 AM »
so the fact In was offerring an alternative expalnation to sedation for the tiredness of the twins is totally on topic...thank you

But you weren't tho were you Davel when you said there were no kids clubs at CP.  How would they be tired out if there was nothing to do?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2018, 08:48:33 AM »
But you weren't tho were you Davel when you said there were no kids clubs at CP.  How would they be tired out if there was nothing to do?
you seem to be argumentative for the sake of it...do you agree that a child can be so tired after a day of extreme activity they could be impossible to wake

Offline Sunny

« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2018, 08:55:00 AM »
you seem to be argumentative for the sake of it...do you agree that a child can be so tired after a day of extreme activity they could be impossible to wake

I am not sure about "impossible to wake" but yes they could be tired out. I am simply pointing out that IMO you were incorrect in your earlier assumptions.

I could say you were being argumentative. I have apologies over on the video thread. Why can't you?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2018, 08:59:03 AM »
How about we agree to disagree Davel. You won't admit you were wrong so let's let bygones be bygones eh?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2018, 09:00:16 AM »
IYO.

Pity about Jes wandering the streets trying to get his child to sleep.

I have said.. Children can get very overtired in these situations... That is a fact

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2018, 09:02:34 AM »
How about we agree to disagree Davel. You won't admit you were wrong so let's let bygones be bygones eh?

In my experience... children can get totally with out ...particularly on holiday... Fall into a deep sleep and be difficult  to Rouse... I think that is extremely  relevant to the case

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2018, 09:14:01 AM »

I definitely  have far more experience  than Kate in taking children on this type of holiday.. CP offerred no where near the amount of activity that clubs like the, OC do... They advertise a lot but each had to be individually paid for meaning parents have to be selective

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2018, 09:26:35 AM »
I definitely  have far more experience  than Kate in taking children on this type of holiday.. CP offerred no where near the amount of activity that clubs like the, OC do... They advertise a lot but each had to be individually paid for meaning parents have to be selective
Much easier to pay for someone else to look after them?

Presumably cites on your experience and Kate's experience will not be forthcoming.

^*&&
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2018, 09:42:13 AM »
Much easier to pay for someone else to look after them?

Presumably cites on your experience and Kate's experience will not be forthcoming.

^*&&
cites....purely age and number of children...How many club style holidays had kate and her family been on...one it would seem...im old enough to remember ...Pontinental...and the ones that followed...

plus....children can get so tired they are impossible to rouse...and thse type of holidays tire them out

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2018, 09:57:29 AM »

So what were these activities that made the twins so tired ? Drawing perhaps ?

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2018, 10:12:44 AM »
What were these very strenuous activities that caused the twins to both be identically exhausted at the same time ?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:19:15 PM by John »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2018, 10:16:22 AM »
It can cause drowsiness. It contains paracetamol and an overdose accidentally or otherwise can cause death.

I know this to be true as I found my friend who had tried to... leave the planet voluntarily. I caught her just in time she was very drowsy indeed. This post does not imply the same fate was for MBM. just talking about the drug and affects
https://www.quora.com/Does-acetaminophen-cause-drowsiness

Offline Lace

« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2018, 11:07:05 AM »
My children always sleep soundly on holiday abroad,  it's the change of air,  new things to explore.   The twins were running around playing with other children all day,  plus going to the pool with the McCann's they were only two, that is enough to exhaust them.   I remember taking my eldest to a concert in the open air and she fell asleep the noise of the bands and the crowds didn't wake her she was sound asleep,  a mixture of open air and running around.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:20:04 PM by John »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2018, 11:28:14 AM »
I've been to lots of holiday clubs... I am giving a realistic explanation  of the twins behaviour... opinion... Children can get extremely  overtired in these environments..
If you want to ignore reality it's up to you

To sleep through the entire episode is unusual.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2018, 11:29:54 AM »
To sleep through the entire episode is unusual.

Not in my experience  of young children... And it, seems others too... The question is... Is it possible that the twins were simply in a deep sleep  due to being totally worn out.. And the, answer has to be yes.. Imo
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:34:11 AM by Davel »