Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.  (Read 71803 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2021, 06:51:46 PM »
I know who is posting that information that you speak of.

Who?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2021, 06:53:05 PM »
Have a good read of the comments on You Tube!

YouTube is a big place
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2021, 07:08:09 PM »

I believe SL, and no, I don't think (name removed)'s family are imbeciles, either.

Who?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #183 on: July 28, 2021, 07:47:41 PM »
Have a good read of the comments on You Tube!

I’d rather not.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #184 on: July 28, 2021, 08:36:18 PM »

I believe SL, and no, I don't think (name removed)'s family are imbeciles, either.

What stands out around this - is that putting straight by Ms Lean? Which she does, if it means casting dispersion upon posters who are not in the 'camp' so to speak. If they are then any old nonsense is allowed to do the rounds.

I think you are correct as is Nicholas - How could this girls family not know what happened to Jodi. Impossible.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #185 on: July 28, 2021, 10:48:57 PM »
What stands out around this - is that putting straight by Ms Lean? Which she does, if it means casting dispersion upon posters who are not in the 'camp' so to speak. If they are then any old nonsense is allowed to do the rounds.

I think you are correct as is Nicholas - How could this girls family not know what happened to Jodi. Impossible.

Of course her poor mother knew as did the rest of Jodi's family. They will know every horrible detail. The police wouldn't shield them from that. They had an absolute right to know and anyone who sat through the trial would have far more information than they probably hoped to have.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2021, 09:26:23 AM »

I suspect their knowledge of the case details is far greater than Sandra Lean’s

They really have had to live this for the past 18 years

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 09:30:01 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #187 on: July 29, 2021, 10:47:14 AM »

Some of the bs being plastered on the FB groups is highly questionable to say the least

I would be interested to know what is behind RM’s thought processes regarding ‘his ex’ being ‘obsessed with him’ and what makes her think his ex wasn’t ‘frightened’  *&^^&

Rosemary McGuigan
SJD His ex? He was 14!! This will be the one who didn't care if he had 5 girls on the go as she was obsessed with him? Doesn't sound like a frightened 'wee lassie'?  Sounds like someone looking for a wee bit of the 'fame' surrounding Luke! As for the 11yr old,who the hell puts an 11 yr old in the same bedroom as a 12yr old boy? You mention the Eminem song that supposedly was said to police......the very shower who were the ringmasters of this whole circus!  You've been going over the same stuff for days about being 50/50. Would you please just give your theory on how he could possibly have managed this murder? It can't be made any clearer than Jim Nelsons  Alexa Qs & As. and his phone note. You are allowed to think guilty but just tell us how?🤔

And “ As for the 11yr old, who the hell puts an 11 yr old in the same bedroom as a 12yr old boy?” is telling and indeed appalling  *&^^&

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 10:57:25 AM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #188 on: July 30, 2021, 07:09:00 PM »
Some of the bs being plastered on the FB groups is highly questionable to say the least

I would be interested to know what is behind RM’s thought processes regarding ‘his ex’ being ‘obsessed with him’ and what makes her think his ex wasn’t ‘frightened’  *&^^&

Rosemary McGuigan
SJD His ex? He was 14!! This will be the one who didn't care if he had 5 girls on the go as she was obsessed with him? Doesn't sound like a frightened 'wee lassie'?  Sounds like someone looking for a wee bit of the 'fame' surrounding Luke! As for the 11yr old,who the hell puts an 11 yr old in the same bedroom as a 12yr old boy? You mention the Eminem song that supposedly was said to police......the very shower who were the ringmasters of this whole circus!  You've been going over the same stuff for days about being 50/50. Would you please just give your theory on how he could possibly have managed this murder? It can't be made any clearer than Jim Nelsons  Alexa Qs & As. and his phone note. You are allowed to think guilty but just tell us how?🤔

And “ As for the 11yr old, who the hell puts an 11 yr old in the same bedroom as a 12yr old boy?” is telling and indeed appalling  *&^^&
Didn't that happen at Luke's father's house?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #189 on: July 30, 2021, 09:42:07 PM »

Rosemary McGuigan

Luke Mitchell was let down by his parents. 14 year olds don't need adult pals. They need parents.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #190 on: August 02, 2021, 09:35:41 PM »
Luke Mitchell was let down by his parents. 14 year olds don't need adult pals. They need parents.

The climbing into bed with another child and the threat of violence toward that child happened at Luke's dad's house.  Whoever wrote that post definitely isn't happy with Luke's dad yet seems to be oblivious about the other half of parenting, Corinne's.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #191 on: August 29, 2021, 11:37:54 AM »
Polli Neil
Can I ask please in Sandra's book the last chapter the man that confessed. Why was his confession ignored or was it investigated and a false confession.
Was his other crimes similar ???  Why was his confession ignored at yet the murderer who killed rachel nickel when he confessed it was listened to  ??? Why is it different rules for different people.

Sandra Lean
This is actually quite a complicated question to answer, Polli Neil. To start with your first point, why was his confession ignored, or was it investigated and a false confession?

As far as I've ever been able to find out, it was ignored completely. Zero investigation.

His other crimes? Suffice to say a psychiatrist later (as in, after Luke was convicted) reported that he (the psychiatrist) could see no point at which this person would not be a danger to females. I can't say more than that.

The difference between this person and Robert Napper, who eventually confessed to killing Rachel Nickell? Colin Stagg, the man originally "in the frame" for Rachel's murder, was never convicted or even brought to trial, so it was, officially, an unsolved crime. The minute Luke was convicted, it was a closed case - do you see the difference? A confession to an unsolved crime = a newly solved crime for investigators. A confession once there's been a conviction for the same crime  is ... awkward (for investigators).

The fact that the confession in Luke's case came on the first day of his trial was unthinkable - this had been set up as the trial of the century - there was no way, at that point, they were going to put 19 months of media coverage, investigators soundbites to "reassure" the public and thousands of pounds of taxpayers money on the line.

Lianna Mackie
Sandra Lean thank you as always ❤️ I didn’t realise I responded after you, you must have heard my telepathic plea that you’d swoop in on this one 😂

Polli Neil
Sandra Lean thank you for that answer.  It is so upsetting that all my beliefs and things I thought kept myself and my family safe are just fairy tales..

Polli Neil
Sandra Lean is there any hope that an independent review could pursue this confession and maybe get DNA??

Sandra Lean
Polli Neil I believe so. I'm not in a position to influence that any more, but I still believe it could be done, and done properly
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 11:40:38 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #192 on: August 29, 2021, 11:42:49 AM »
Sandra Lean
Just so we're all clear, there are two "confessions" in this discussion. The first, which is supported (in part) by a letter to Luke's legal team many years ago, is from a man who was incarcerated at the time Luke's trial began back in 2004. There was no claim, whatsoever, that this man had any connection with Jodi's family, other than the alleged confession he made, in prison, on the day Luke's trial began. This is the man who, it was later confirmed, was detained in a psychiatric unit.

The second claimed confession has never been supported by any evidence - although there was a report of another confession, I never received a single piece of supporting information (credible or otherwise) to suggest there was any weight to that alleged confession and have always said the report of that alleged confession should never be given weight unless there was something to support it. To this day, there is nothing. Speculating that this second confession even existed, far less who might have been the "confessor" is, with all respect, a return to early 2000s media nonsense.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #193 on: August 29, 2021, 09:05:51 PM »
Sandra Lean
Just so we're all clear, there are two "confessions" in this discussion. The first, which is supported (in part) by a letter to Luke's legal team many years ago, is from a man who was incarcerated at the time Luke's trial began back in 2004. There was no claim, whatsoever, that this man had any connection with Jodi's family, other than the alleged confession he made, in prison, on the day Luke's trial began. This is the man who, it was later confirmed, was detained in a psychiatric unit.

The second claimed confession has never been supported by any evidence - although there was a report of another confession, I never received a single piece of supporting information (credible or otherwise) to suggest there was any weight to that alleged confession and have always said the report of that alleged confession should never be given weight unless there was something to support it. To this day, there is nothing. Speculating that this second confession even existed, far less who might have been the "confessor" is, with all respect, a return to early 2000s media nonsense.

Is she referring to Corinne’s comment during the James English podcast?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2021, 10:51:05 PM »
Is she referring to Corinne’s comment during the James English podcast?

I don't know but I've seen comments, questions and entire conversations in the comments section on some of SL's videos about another confession discussed by various people about one person in particular who was closely related to Jodi and those comments went unchecked by SL. She answered other questions yet she allowed these vindictive, untrue ramblings to continue. More  than once or twice.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 11:45:22 PM by rulesapply »