Author Topic: Can we at least work out who moved the Twins?  (Read 5508 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Can we at least work out who moved the Twins?
« on: October 03, 2018, 10:52:37 PM »
Since it has become impossible to work out where the twins were moved to when the PJ first requested they be moved can we at least work out who moved them?

Lots of reports were that the twins did not wake up, so we can be sure they didn't walk up to the Payne's apartment themselves.

One would think that Kate should be the most aware of who moved the twins.

I think I have the solution now that I read what Kate says.  -  Could it have been Emma Knight and Lyndsay Johnson who carried the twins for Kate?

So the staff put up two extra cots ....  "So the staff put up two extra cots in Fiona and David’s apartment and we carried a sleepy Sean and Amelie into their sitting room......I lowered myself down on to the couch with Fiona. She took a twin from me and we both sat there hugging my children. [madeleine]"

Could the "we" be the staff helping Kate who's statements are silent on these matters?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Can we at least work out who moved the Twins?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 11:00:18 PM »
Can I ask why it matters?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 11:01:27 PM »
That quote from Kate's book strongly corroborates Emma Knight's statement:

"Quite a bit later that night I remember the police asking everyone to leave the apartment. I received a call from John informing me that he had arranged for another apartment for the McCanns. I went to reception and helped Lyndsey to move the two cots to the new apartment

The McCanns went to the new apartment and I remember seeing Kate and Mrs Payne seated on the sofa, each holding one of the twins. I left the new apartment at 04.30 in the morning after instructions from John Hill. I was the last to leave, the police had already left, but I left my number saying that I was available for anything that might be needed.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 11:04:19 PM »
Can I ask why it matters?
It matters since SY were unable to solve this case.    I think Lyndsay Johnson needs speaking to. 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 11:22:54 PM »
It matters since SY were unable to solve this case.    I think Lyndsay Johnson needs speaking to.

Why does Lyndsay Johnson file start off like this "Lindsay Jayne J.'s interview.
We return to our case file. Lindsay J.'s interview took place on May 6th 2007.
This interview is interesting for several reasons. Lindsay J is manager of the KIDS CLUB.

In the matter at hand, it is stated that:"

What really annoys me is I never know how to spell her first name or her surname.

I think Lyndsay Jayne Johnson is the most official

but we have at least 6 variations on that. Jayne, Jane and Lane
Lyndsay, Lindsay.
 Johnston, Johnson

"The informant did not notice any other suspicious or unusual situations which might be related directly or indirectly to Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

After reading in the company of the interpreter, who explains to her, having nothing else to add, she goes on and signs."

That just about crosses out her carrying one of the twins.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 02:18:13 AM »
There are just too many inconsistencies in the statements from the OC MW managerial staff. 

To bring the new cots and mattress around to the Payne's apartment the staff would need a vehicle.  Who has mentioned turning up in a vehicle outside Block 5 before? (Other than the GNR, the PJ and the laundry man.)

Emma admits going over to see Lyndsay to help her pick up the items so does that mean at least two of them were travelling in that "van"?  Would the Mattress be brought up the lift or up the stairs?

What was in the lift when they opened the door?

I had noticed before no one has ever mentioned looking in the lift up to this point.  Was Madeleine's body in the lift?

Was there something else in the lift?  We never saw Eddie checking the lift for cadaver odour.

Just where did they get that mattress and cots from?  How did they get it into apartment 5H?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 02:36:10 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Sunny

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 06:07:24 AM »
There are just too many inconsistencies in the statements from the OC MW managerial staff. 

To bring the new cots and mattress around to the Payne's apartment the staff would need a vehicle.  Who has mentioned turning up in a vehicle outside Block 5 before? (Other than the GNR, the PJ and the laundry man.)

Emma admits going over to see Lyndsay to help her pick up the items so does that mean at least two of them were travelling in that "van"?  Would the Mattress be brought up the lift or up the stairs?

What was in the lift when they opened the door?

I had noticed before no one has ever mentioned looking in the lift up to this point.  Was Madeleine's body in the lift?

Was there something else in the lift?  We never saw Eddie checking the lift for cadaver odour.

Just where did they get that mattress and cots from?  How did they get it into apartment 5H?

Rob I have just posted on one of these threads about the twins but I could have replied with the same post to at least two of them.

Could we keep all of this regarding the twins and their movements to one thread and perhaps someone else split it, otherwise it will lead to duplication IMO.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 07:14:56 AM »
We now have three active threads about the movement of the twins, which IMO is completely ridiculous.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 07:41:47 AM »
We now have three active threads about the movement of the twins, which IMO is completely ridiculous.
This one is about who did it, rather than considering when and where they were moved.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 07:47:19 AM »
This one is about who did it, rather than considering when and where they were moved.
I reviewed one of the older threads and found there was a glaring error in a post so I felt it right to correct it.  Sorry about that but in general what was discussed earlier  seems to be very much the same.
I would say the possibility that the persons moving the kids were the staff, is definitely new.
Maybe Kate and Emma moved the twins.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 08:06:54 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2018, 08:57:03 AM »
I reviewed one of the older threads and found there was a glaring error in a post so I felt it right to correct it.  Sorry about that but in general what was discussed earlier  seems to be very much the same.
I would say the possibility that the persons moving the kids were the staff, is definitely new.
Maybe Kate and Emma moved the twins.

Kate and Silvia say the parents moved the twins out of 5A.
Gerry says he didn't.
Dianne thinks the Paynes might have carried them into 5H.
Fiona thinks the police might have carried them into 5H.
No-one mentions Emma carrying the twins at all, so that's pure speculation.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2018, 09:22:17 AM »

Why is this important?

Offline xtina

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2018, 10:20:47 AM »
Why is this important?

Well, I would say.... it's very important...

If they can't work out who moved the twins that night......

What chance have they ever got of solving anything.....

SY, in my opinion, have never looked ......in the right place to ever find out what happened that night......
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2018, 10:28:39 AM »

Well, I would say.... it's very important...

If they can't work out who moved the twins that night......

What chance have they ever got of solving anything.....

SY, in my opinion, have never looked ......in the right place to ever find out what happened that night......

We are a discussion forum?  We discuss and apparently it is we who have 'lost track' of the movements of the twins.

Or is it your inference that the Portuguese police on the scene on the morning of the fourth of May were so unprofessional that they had no knowledge of what was going on around them during their watch?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2018, 10:47:28 AM »
We are a discussion forum?  We discuss and apparently it is we who have 'lost track' of the movements of the twins.

Or is it your inference that the Portuguese police on the scene on the morning of the fourth of May were so unprofessional that they had no knowledge of what was going on around them during their watch?

The policeare quite clear, it's the group of friends who contradict each other and other witnesses.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0