Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1480665 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9675 on: February 22, 2021, 07:31:35 PM »
there is evidence he was in PdL that night, there is no evidence he was anywhere else that night.

There is irrefutable evidence the McCanns were in PDL that night, & that they had complete access to both 5a & Maddie.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #9676 on: February 22, 2021, 08:02:18 PM »
There is irrefutable evidence the McCanns were in PDL that night, & that they had complete access to both 5a & Maddie.
But they were investigated and no evidence was found against them hence why they were de-arguido’ed, allowedto keep their remaining children and get on with their lives, enjoying the support of prime ministers, home secretaries and the Metropolitan police along the way.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #9677 on: February 22, 2021, 09:06:51 PM »
there is evidence he was in PdL that night, there is no evidence he was anywhere else that night.

Who confirmed this snippet.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9678 on: February 22, 2021, 09:20:11 PM »
But they were investigated and no evidence was found against them hence why they were de-arguido’ed, allowedto keep their remaining children and get on with their lives, enjoying the support of prime ministers, home secretaries and the Metropolitan police along the way.

They were investigated by the (in your opinion) inadequate PJ. Do you have faith in their findings on this matter despite showing little faith in them otherwise imo?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #9679 on: February 22, 2021, 09:24:11 PM »
They were investigated by the (in your opinion) inadequate PJ. Do you have faith in their findings on this matter despite showing little faith in them otherwise imo?

The PJ didn't find any evidence against The McCanns.  Or do you think they missed that as well?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #9680 on: February 22, 2021, 09:32:53 PM »

That’s the thing. If the PJ were as incompetent as some suggest it could be why the parents weren’t charged. It works both ways.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #9681 on: February 22, 2021, 09:42:53 PM »
That’s the thing. If the PJ were as incompetent as some suggest it could be why the parents weren’t charged. It works both ways.

Now there's a thought.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9682 on: February 22, 2021, 10:11:08 PM »

Exactly. The fact that the PJ were unable to find enough evidence to charge the McCanns could have been due to their famous incompetence.
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #9683 on: February 22, 2021, 10:18:22 PM »
Exactly. The fact that the PJ were unable to find enough evidence to charge the McCanns could have been due to their famous incompetence.

I often wonder what would have happened if Gerry hadn’t been allowed to sit with Kate in her first interview with his hand on her shoulder or if the PJ had questioned her on the 10th?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #9684 on: February 22, 2021, 10:20:23 PM »

Do you think Gonc might go along with that?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #9685 on: February 22, 2021, 10:20:59 PM »
Do you believe that then, that the PJ were so incompetent they were unable to find the crucial evidence needed to charge thr McCanns?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #9686 on: February 22, 2021, 10:22:26 PM »
Do you believe that then, that the PJ were so incompetent they were unable to find the crucial evidence needed to charge thr McCanns?

Sounds like a subject for discussion.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #9687 on: February 22, 2021, 10:29:52 PM »
Sounds like a subject for discussion.
Sounds good to me.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9688 on: February 22, 2021, 10:39:56 PM »

My point is that those who have accused them of being incompetent seem reluctant to consider that possibility.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #9689 on: February 22, 2021, 10:42:42 PM »
My point is that those who have accused them of being incompetent seem reluctant to consider that possibility.
I’m perfectly open to that possibility - let’s discuss it.