Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1480517 times)

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #7575 on: February 14, 2020, 11:52:33 AM »
The Policia Judiciaria and Scotland Yard are presently investigating Madeleine's case.  So what possible damage is he doing?

Hardly a household name is he.
But what about Richard Hall, not Amaral.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7576 on: February 14, 2020, 12:00:36 PM »
Whhhoaa there sister, I'm not defending him. I've gone on record stating that he's a total crank (my opinion, I'll happily have a straightener in a pub car park if you're watching Richard).
Some of his 'theories' are horrendous; Jo Cox, Manchester Bombing to name but two.
I'm simply pointing out that his Youtube account alone has generated 17 million views and counting. But you can multiply that by at least tenfold for accounts who re-post and re-link. And that's just Youtube.
So his MM output has been seen 10's of millions of times. That's my point. Irrespective of where the McCann's choose to direct their resources, if it were me I'd have hammered him years ago - he's just sat there with his content still sat on his website. I doubt he's a rich man - he's making a decent living as a Youtuber, why not Carter Ruck his ass?

The McCanns probably couldn't be assed.  Too ridiculous for words.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7577 on: February 14, 2020, 12:08:17 PM »
Agreed. But this 'ridiculous conspiracy theorist' has way more reach. Amaral's book pales in to obscurity in comparison.
As I say, 17 million views is pretty significant. It must be exponentially more damaging for the search if he's swaying the opinion of potentially millions globally.
He's a crank, but he's not small fry. He must have been on the radar.

17 million views does not mean 17 million people....  I would say relatively few have heard of Hall

Where does 17 million come from... Just looked at one made in 2016...when Madeline died... 8.1k views... And that's not 8.1 thousand people
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 12:17:38 PM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #7578 on: February 14, 2020, 12:17:36 PM »
17 million views does not mean 17 million people....  I would say relatively few have heard of Hall

I suspect everyone on the internet who follows this case has seen DVDs and not favorable comment as usual either

Offline Lace

« Reply #7579 on: February 14, 2020, 12:35:58 PM »
Have you listened to Hall?

I've tried to.  If I were him I'd become an hypnotist as I almost drop of to sleep whenever I hear his voice.

Offline Lace

« Reply #7580 on: February 14, 2020, 12:38:38 PM »
Hall is just another of those making money out of a missing child.   Take the evidence twist it around add a bit of drama and conspiracy and you've got the dim hanging onto his every word,  when he realises what they want to hear he makes it up as he goes along.   
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 12:44:29 PM by Lace »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7581 on: February 14, 2020, 12:40:36 PM »
I suspect everyone on the internet who follows this case has seen DVDs and not favorable comment as usual either

I think anyone with any sense would realise what a fruitcake he is... And how his theories are based in his misunderstanding of the evidence

Offline barrier

« Reply #7582 on: February 14, 2020, 12:47:24 PM »
I would be tempted to Delete this rubbish if it wasn't so ridiculously flawed.
You'd only delete the truth? besides it freely available to any one with internet access,this little old site pales.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7583 on: February 14, 2020, 01:09:28 PM »
Agreed. But this 'ridiculous conspiracy theorist' has way more reach. Amaral's book pales in to obscurity in comparison.
As I say, 17 million views is pretty significant. It must be exponentially more damaging for the search if he's swaying the opinion of potentially millions globally.
He's a crank, but he's not small fry. He must have been on the radar.

Amaral based his book very much on being the inside man in the know ... somewhat along the lines of the Ace up his sleeve type of nonsense.

In my opinion both are charlatans ... then if people want to buy into that, it's entirely their prerogative to do so.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7584 on: February 14, 2020, 01:13:48 PM »
But what about Richard Hall, not Amaral.

You don't appear to be keeping up with the discussion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #7585 on: February 14, 2020, 01:55:25 PM »
Amaral based his book very much on being the inside man in the know ... somewhat along the lines of the Ace up his sleeve type of nonsense.

In my opinion both are charlatans ... then if people want to buy into that, it's entirely their prerogative to do so.

Until the McCann start answering real questions about what they did with Madeleine's pink blanket, the second main luggage bag missing from the crime scene photos etc, then the PJ were right to keep on questioning them but all they got was no comment. They are something else but the case is still open so don't worry  8)--))
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #7586 on: February 14, 2020, 02:06:28 PM »
Hall is just another of those making money out of a missing child.   Take the evidence twist it around add a bit of drama and conspiracy and you've got the dim hanging onto his every word,  when he realises what they want to hear he makes it up as he goes along.

IMO same as the mcns then L

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #7587 on: February 14, 2020, 02:08:14 PM »
The lack of meaningful debate is quite amusing at times. The case of Richard D Hall demonstrates this lack very well.

It seems his theories can be dismissed because he is a 'crank', a 'conspiracy theorist', a 'fruitcake' and a 'charlatan'.
Another reason is his boring voice.
Not to mention he's only doing what he does to make money!!!

Why not discuss his actual theories, I wonder? In my opinion that would be a debate while all I can see is attempts at character assassination.

There are conspiracy theorists among the McCann supporters, there are people with voices that not everyone finds musical and most of those who have commentated have been paid for doing so.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #7588 on: February 14, 2020, 02:15:53 PM »
Could we cut the personal insults folks otherwise posts will be removed.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7589 on: February 14, 2020, 02:19:28 PM »

If anyone wants to discuss Hall's Theories try CMOMM.