Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 382753 times)

Offline Admin

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #555 on: June 20, 2012, 03:23:45 PM »
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:27:06 PM by Admin »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #556 on: June 20, 2012, 03:27:36 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:26:15 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #557 on: June 20, 2012, 03:29:22 PM »
I don't think this is the way forward to be honest, Lea Anne does not have any proof that Kevin has done anything wrong other than 2 drunken rambling messages which given I had 82 pages of him 'fessing to fake profiles and they did nothing, two phone calls are peace meal.
Lea Anne does not want to post here, she doesn't know what it is exactly that people want to hear which really I'm begining to lose the plot myself now, so whatever it is that people want, I need it to be in plain english and if you want Lea Annes view on it, then you will need to mail her.
 8((()*/

only me

« Reply #558 on: June 20, 2012, 03:42:02 PM »
I don't think this is the way forward to be honest, Lea Anne does not have any proof that Kevin has done anything wrong other than 2 drunken rambling messages which given I had 82 pages of him 'fessing to fake profiles and they did nothing, two phone calls are peace meal.
Lea Anne does not want to post here, she doesn't know what it is exactly that people want to hear which really I'm begining to lose the plot myself now, so whatever it is that people want, I need it to be in plain english and if you want Lea Annes view on it, then you will need to mail her.
 8((()*/

If you don't mind me asking, Joanne, when you say "they" did nothing...do you mean the Police?

Bearing in mind I have no horse in this race (Admin:  as far as it's possible to prove a negative, I'd be more than happy to provide you with information to show I'm no more than an interested passer by, so to speak) but I truthfully believe that when people speak about the Police getting involved in any on-line disputes they're overestimating what they will do about it.

They won't even care about the money, unless it's a huge amount...all they'll say is that it's a civil matter, sort it out between you. 

I gather this guy has caused a lot of heartache so this probably isn't what you want to hear, but I really don't think the Police are going to do anything to help.  I'd be happy to be proven wrong though.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #559 on: June 20, 2012, 03:47:32 PM »
I'm not interested in the money, I never even mentioned the money, it's about the issue that he's trolling, flaming, putting his name on a charity which breaks his bail conditions and he's not allowed to do it, putting other people's names on things without their permission and so on. If you think this is about the money, then you're way off.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #560 on: June 20, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:26:29 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #561 on: June 20, 2012, 03:51:47 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:26:41 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #562 on: June 20, 2012, 03:53:55 PM »
I cannot afford the ink to print 80 odd pages off and the postage too, the police don't see it as admissable evidence, so nor will his parole officer. I sent you a copy of all of this, so you could pass it on.
I'm in the middle of all this and I'm trying to be ok with everyone yet I'm getting messages on facebook from friends of Lea Anne and she's also being mentioned on here, she doesn't log on and she doesn't want to. I don't see how being antagonistic with me is going to help, all I wanted in this was for him to be exposed and stopped but we're going round in circles.
The police aren't interested in what I've given them, there's nothing I can do about that one and I'm getting tired of this tenner being mentioned at every turn, he was never going to give it me back, that was on the cards from day one, I was hoping the stuff I had would help other people and I wish I hadn't got involved now.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #563 on: June 20, 2012, 04:01:08 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:26:57 PM by Nicholas »

Joey

« Reply #564 on: June 20, 2012, 04:01:53 PM »
Could Leanne be another agent from M15

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #565 on: June 20, 2012, 04:02:27 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:27:11 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #566 on: June 20, 2012, 04:09:53 PM »
The way forward- He needs stopping and either locking back up or a psychiatric analysis because I don't know if he's just plain mad or mad and bad, it's like he wriggles out of everything, he must have slipped up in someway but I can't find it. I'm just trying (badly) to put the pieces together.
I think Lea Annes initial intention was to make it publically known she wasn't responsible for fake accounts in her name, I get the feeling that people think Lea Anne has got information that is useful to the police, she says not and because she doesn't read and post on here, she's not going to reply which is why I suggested mailing her as apose trying to sort it out on here.
I was of the understanding something happened over the weekend, Lea Anne asked questions that weren't answered by admin, I don't know what those questions were but she was expecting an answer which wasn't forth coming.
I'm going to have five minutes out because I'm totally losing it and I don't want to be fighting with everyone which is my usual route and it's not productive, especially for me.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #567 on: June 20, 2012, 04:10:58 PM »

Why do you want me to pass it on Joanne. Why don't you email her?
 I've just spoken to her, you seem to want answers I don't have.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #568 on: June 20, 2012, 04:15:51 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:27:42 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #569 on: June 20, 2012, 04:34:13 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:28:16 PM by Nicholas »