Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 382665 times)

Havehope2

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #690 on: June 21, 2012, 08:20:03 PM »
Definately so. There's no way I could lie about this, the friggin' truth is hard enough to keep up with her without being on fantasy island. I hope KC and his sunshiners realise how much trouble their lying has caused, I doubt it like because you need a conscience.
RIP Mr Rothwell.

Leanne have a conscience, you are kidding right 

Offline Joanne

« Reply #691 on: June 21, 2012, 08:32:31 PM »
I haven't mentioned Lea Anne so lay off that one, everytime I post you want to bring Lea Anne into it, even when I have responded it's not being read and now you're bringing her into things that are nowhere near her name, all this from someone who told me they weren't going to log into here anymore.

Offline John

« Reply #692 on: June 21, 2012, 08:45:56 PM »
I haven't been following this too closely guys but I don't see any point in getting at Joanne.  She has obviously had her name used without her permission on charity documents.  She wasn't even aware of this until quite recently as far as I understand.

Please keep the posts friendly in all interactions.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

realtruth

« Reply #693 on: June 21, 2012, 08:58:58 PM »
I haven't been following this too closely guys but I don't see any point in getting at Joanne.  She has obviously had her name used without her permission on charity documents.  She wasn't even aware of this until quite recently as far as I understand.

8((()*/

realtruth

« Reply #694 on: June 21, 2012, 09:17:58 PM »
This is about the lies and slimes of KC along with his claim to be a MOJ.Sadly there are those that have been hurt, taken in,used,fooled by him.There are those too that have colluded and assisted him to do any of those things.KC wanted exposure,now he has it. Mr Craigie master manipulator, in your great recall of literates their works,psalms and proverbs you must have forgotten" the higher the monkey climbs the more he exposes"

RIP Mr.Rothwell

Offline Joanne

« Reply #695 on: June 21, 2012, 09:19:56 PM »

Thank you   8((()*/

AgentA

« Reply #696 on: June 21, 2012, 09:42:46 PM »

Evening John . Joanne isn't the only one that has been played,duped,conned and attacked by Kevin Craigie...but together we can make a difference ( whoops i sounded like him them  @)(++(*)..we don't need money to do something about him, all we need is FACTS...we have those and should ALL use them to stop this Manipulative thing from causing more hurt ,damage and total disregard to other humans ...yes he shew no regard the night Mr Rothwell died Either...Some people never change

Jane B

« Reply #697 on: June 21, 2012, 09:51:26 PM »
LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT
by Kevin Craigie on Wednesday, 15 June 2011 at 18:45
This morning I had a five hour meeting with Darren Bolger and another trustee. As from today, I am pleased to announce, that as from today, that I am in sole control of the charitible organisation Justice on Appeal. At the moment I am the "Chairman", but this will change to "Executive Director" in the late summer.My appointed trustee board is an impressive catalogue of determined and influencial people.Thank you for all your support, together, we shall all make a significant difference.

Hmmm mind R Leclerc made appointments through Jengba with Bolger JOA  for SJ's mother!!The poor woman had no knowledge of any MOJ org.other than being  contacted out of the blue by Jengba when Craigie was involved!
Am I to believe it is all about money?

How was Bolger introduced to KC?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #698 on: June 21, 2012, 09:53:13 PM »
'Evening John . Joanne isn't the only one that has been played,duped,conned and attacked by Kevin Craigie...but together we can make a difference ( whoops i sounded like him them  )..we don't need money to do something about him, all we need is FACTS...we have those and should ALL use them to stop this Manipulative thing from causing more hurt ,damage and total disregard to other humans ...yes he shew no regard the night Mr Rothwell died Either...Some people never change'

Definately. The only way we can stop him is if we work together to try and accumulate fact. So, please lets do it, I'm sure we all want the same thing.

AgentA

« Reply #699 on: June 21, 2012, 10:28:48 PM »
im off to bed now....that vile excuse of a man is really getting under my skin..the more i read , the more i detest everything about him.. 8()(((@# i wonder if he has his next victim in his sight  8(8-))

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #700 on: June 21, 2012, 10:41:29 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:34:18 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Middle Man

« Reply #701 on: June 21, 2012, 10:56:14 PM »
Am i correct in thinking that this Kevin Craigie is Saying he is a Miscarriage of Justice. Is he also saying that he was not part of a Joint Enterprise. Or is he Saying he isnt Guilty of Murder. From reading the posts and papers available on this Forum, it would seem that he was indeed part of the Joint Enterprise. Now Murder that is different. He maintains the marks on his wrist were received from Fuller when he put his hand up to stop him beating the victim.

At what point did he see Fuller beating the victim, Was he involved in beating the victim and received those injury's whilst doing so. Fuller says he was afraid of Craigie. But craigie says he was afraid of Fuller. Was he forced to participate in making it look like it was a burglary. Or is this just an elaborate lie to shift guilt. 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #702 on: June 21, 2012, 11:07:39 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:34:30 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Middle Man

« Reply #703 on: June 21, 2012, 11:17:31 PM »
Am i correct in thinking that this Kevin Craigie is Saying he is a Miscarriage of Justice. Is he also saying that he was not part of a Joint Enterprise. Or is he Saying he isnt Guilty of Murder. From reading the posts and papers available on this Forum, it would seem that he was indeed part of the Joint Enterprise. Now Murder that is different. He maintains the marks on his wrist were received from Fuller when he put his hand up to stop him beating the victim.

At what point did he see Fuller beating the victim, Was he involved in beating the victim and received those injury's whilst doing so. Fuller says he was afraid of Craigie. But craigie says he was afraid of Fuller. Was he forced to participate in making it look like it was a burglary. Or is this just an elaborate lie to shift guilt.

Personally; I don't think Craigie's case deserves air time. He's a fraud!! A liar!! An internet troll and bully and a stalker - to name but a few of his crimes.

I think if you had the bigger picture on this man you may well feel the same?!

We haven't even scratched the surface!!

He's been exposed and there's still a lot more to come out regarding what he's been up to these past few years.

Sadly it would seem not only has he left a trail of victims in his wake, it appears that others may well have been party to what is about to be exposed.

It's a sad and sorry state of affairs!

I've had no choice but to go to the police about him, he hasn't left me alone in one form or another, for a few years.

Some forum members and readers may think it was something to do with some facebook messages but I have evidence going back a few years and so do many others.

He has defamed my name and he well knows it. I have a rock solid case against him thanks to Karen Torley but I'm not interested in that.

This man is dangerous in my opinion and it has been brought to the attention of the authorities.

Shame some people seem to be playing a game and protecting their own interests; instead of thinking of others.

Doesn't really answer my Questions though.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #704 on: June 21, 2012, 11:20:19 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:34:43 PM by Nicholas »