Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 382488 times)

Offline sika

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #795 on: June 22, 2012, 05:24:27 PM »
Thanks for sorting my posts out John.  I haven't got the first idea what I'm doing! 8-)(--)

It's just the odd bracket   [  ]  that makes a difference but easy when you know how.
I'm using the wife's  I pad, nothing is easy on this b........ thing.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #796 on: June 22, 2012, 05:29:51 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:41:06 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline sika

« Reply #797 on: June 22, 2012, 05:31:53 PM »
Nice to see you back Stephanie.

Lea

« Reply #798 on: June 22, 2012, 05:33:48 PM »
Despite many attempts to blacken my name and drag me into things that are nothing to do with me, I have been assured that any initial connection with JOA has not and will not bring me any trouble. The name listed isnt even my name, and nothing was ever signed. I have never had any dealings with JOA or Darren Bolger, neither would I ever have had.

Hope that ends the speculation but I am sure both guests and members will continue their attack on me, despite not even knowing me or the situations they describe. Just because it is written down by someone does not actually make it the truth

Once again posted in my own name unlike most who decide to attack me  8(0(*

Offline John

« Reply #799 on: June 22, 2012, 05:38:51 PM »
Despite many attempts to blacken my name and drag me into things that are nothing to do with me, I have been assured that any initial connection with JOA has not and will not bring me any trouble. The name listed isnt even my name, and nothing was ever signed. I have never had any dealings with JOA or Darren Bolger, neither would I ever have had.

Hope that ends the speculation but I am sure both guests and members will continue their attack on me, despite not even knowing me or the situations they describe. Just because it is written down by someone does not actually make it the truth

Once again posted in my own name unlike most who decide to attack me  8(0(*

Thank you for clarifying that Leanne and I can assure any doubters that this post is genuine.  All we ever wanted to hear was the facts and the truth about what happened.

At the end of the day it looks like Kevin Craigie has been providing false information to the Charity Commission, it is unfortunate that you and Joanne have been dragged into this.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Lea

« Reply #800 on: June 22, 2012, 05:40:18 PM »
I agree John, it is just that. I do not have any proof but all I can confirm is that my details were removed from the Trustee details almost instantly. After that...I dont have any knowledge/dealings.

Offline John

« Reply #801 on: June 22, 2012, 05:45:52 PM »
I agree John, it is just that. I do not have any proof but all I can confirm is that my details were removed from the Trustee details almost instantly. After that...I dont have any knowledge/dealings.

Thank you for being upfront and honest Leanne.  I must admit I was a bit annoyed at what Paul said in his pm the other day on your behalf after I posted his threatening message.

Does he speak for you?   8-)(--)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

peteats

« Reply #802 on: June 22, 2012, 11:51:07 PM »
8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)Kevin has gone very quiet....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #803 on: June 22, 2012, 11:52:17 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:41:27 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #804 on: June 23, 2012, 11:06:42 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:41:40 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #805 on: June 23, 2012, 11:15:58 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:41:51 PM by Nicholas »

realtruth

« Reply #806 on: June 23, 2012, 11:41:03 AM »
The vile reptile and his flakey snakey posse--<  will just never tell the truth.There are those that for whatever reason love to play game.Appalling way to be.Of course KC has been assisted with his vile attacks.Somewhere in the myriad of saved data ,I have an historical posting confirming at  least one person knew of the fake profiles that KC was using!
KC his reign of tyranny could have ended long ago if those that empowered him had been truthful rather than enjoying the confusion and pain suffered by many.It takes a while to get your head around it;my conclusion was/is that they are in it for personal gratification,the highs the lows ,even if they themselves become part of Cragie's insults.Childlike mentality infused with mental health issues,attention seekers.
Let us be adult and ensure KC is no longer allowed to hurt or give false hope to those suffering a MOJ.
RIP Mr Rothwell

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #807 on: June 23, 2012, 11:41:12 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:42:03 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #808 on: June 23, 2012, 11:44:08 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:42:14 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #809 on: June 23, 2012, 11:46:40 AM »
.!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:42:26 PM by Nicholas »