Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 383075 times)

Joey

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #810 on: June 23, 2012, 11:49:47 AM »

Craigie .Cleeland and Leanne must be undercover agents  who infiltrate MOJO then
bring them down

Joey

« Reply #811 on: June 23, 2012, 11:50:48 AM »
Leanne and Craigie and that Cleeland and Trolley must really be M15 agents with a mandate to destroy MOJO

realtruth

« Reply #812 on: June 23, 2012, 11:59:40 AM »
Kind hearted Leanne who does tremendous work for charity and Craigie the Great advocate for MOJ; also working in a similar field...  8()(((@# 

Give me a break!

Stephanie please do not get dragged into the game.Leave them to their conscience and god.You know,others know,I know, the truth.A clean glove often covers a dirty hand.The majority of people in jail are guilty,the only change they can ever hope to make, starts within.I certainly do not need any penpals.I do however need justice for the MOJ I support and other genuine MOJ's. Again as we know,KC as useful as a chocolate fireguard. Fu€k them.

realtruth

« Reply #813 on: June 23, 2012, 12:04:27 PM »

Craigie .Cleeland and Leanne must be undercover agents  who infiltrate MOJO then
bring them down

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* A wagon load of monkeys,thought someone said hi5 so they joined in @)(++(*
Sinister side is they do indeed destroy the truth and reality of genuine MOJ cases.

Joey

« Reply #814 on: June 23, 2012, 12:09:03 PM »
This is educational i a way

19/6/2012 willardexe

As always, I find your well-crafted points of view educational. There is an undeniable ring of truth resonating from some of your comments. Doubtless we can all learn from your life’s experiences.
Because you speak from an undeniable authority (you have suffered injustice) people will listen.
The proof of that injustice is why people listen, and because you are good at what you do they continue to listen.

You have suffered 40 days and 40 nights in the desert of despair, suffered as much as any man in prison, yet the fire of injustice inside you did not go out just because you were released. For many clearing their name of murder will (in my view) slowly follow the euphoria of release. In 1967 Michael Luvaglio (one arm bandit murder) was convicted of murder (served 12 years, times have changed) he is on the verge of dying after 5 heart attacks, but he is desperate to clear his name of murder before he dies. Clearing ones name is just as vital as the sentence itself. This is the element that presupposes afore mentioned post. A case in point is Bently, among others. That is the insult to injury, and that is worth fighting to your dying day, and I believe they will do exactly that “given the opportunity” Even Lord Phillips and Lord Steyn comment about some murder convictions “THEY ARE NOT IN TRUTH MURDERERS”
Kevin, you are a great ambassador for the cause, don’t walk away, thought the road be tough. You could achieve great things, it’s up to you?

Joey

« Reply #815 on: June 23, 2012, 12:11:56 PM »
this is the first one i found from the paper

16/6/2012 Kevin Craigie - kevincraigie@hotmail.co.uk

Years ago, when I was younger I sincerely believed that. However, not any more. The vast majority find it difficult enough concentrating on trying to get by on a daily basis never mind campaigning. It's not a criticism it is just reality. When Judy Ward told me years and years ago she was going off to do her own thing I was shocked. However, when I gave it further thought I understood her rationality. After becoming involved in campaign groups in recent years I have learned the hard way. I have seen the back biting, the deceit, the lies, the manipulation and the power struggles. I will never even associate with them again. Once I have successfully taken my own case to it's conclusion and the two other cases, I am doing exactly what all the rest have done. I am steering clear of this entire field. It drains you, your stressed, your verbally attacked with lies, your the subject of a hate campaign. Most of those within it are in it due to their own vested interests. I have warned people, it is now their choice.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #816 on: June 23, 2012, 12:17:58 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:43:02 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

realtruth

« Reply #817 on: June 23, 2012, 12:20:32 PM »
Kevin, you are a great ambassador for the cause, don’t walk away, thought the road be tough. You could achieve great things, it’s up to you?

The innate nature of that vile reptile will unfortunately not allow him to do better.My opinion alone, KC will not and can not change his psychopathic like behaviour.He will forever walk within constraints of  his self gratification mentality hurting anyone or anything that stands in his way.It is only about adoration and his self image not the core subject he spouts so eloquently about.

realtruth

« Reply #818 on: June 23, 2012, 12:22:57 PM »
I do agree Stephanie, they do need to be accountable for their vile actions.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #819 on: June 23, 2012, 12:26:56 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:43:14 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #820 on: June 23, 2012, 12:31:13 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:43:23 PM by Nicholas »

realtruth

« Reply #821 on: June 23, 2012, 12:34:48 PM »
 8((()*/
I do agree Stephanie, they do need to be accountable for their vile actions.

As I write this, Leanne continues with her 'charity' work for BTG - quite clearly unaffected!!

Charity begins at home Leanne!

Shame on you for doing nothing to stop this man!

8((()*/

Shame on you for showing no remorse!

Shame on you for turning a blind eye!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #822 on: June 23, 2012, 12:39:51 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:43:35 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #823 on: June 23, 2012, 01:04:45 PM »

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:43:57 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #824 on: June 23, 2012, 01:40:26 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:44:08 PM by Nicholas »