Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 382531 times)

realtruth

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1140 on: June 25, 2012, 10:46:49 PM »
Profile pic hmm 8-)(--) 8-)(--) any resemblance to:

Nationality   French
Western Zodiac   taurus   Species   Domestic Shorthair Cat

Sex   female   Fur Colour(s)   Tand and white
Gender   female   Fur Pattern   Tan body, white belly, white socks and boots, white face
Orientation   Bi-Curious   Fur Texture   Sleek and smooth, short.
 @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #1141 on: June 25, 2012, 10:51:51 PM »
La grandmere de R Leclerc  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* Yeah right? Some mother surely did ave em!
Grew up in Scotland estranged from family  8-)(--) where had I heard that before?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1142 on: June 25, 2012, 11:00:03 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:57:26 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1143 on: June 25, 2012, 11:07:09 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:57:37 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

realtruth

« Reply #1144 on: June 25, 2012, 11:11:32 PM »
Stories have a similiar theme -so easy to remember Stephanie  8(0(*

Rosemarie Leclerc

i wrote mummy a letter and sent it with an email to my brother, asking that he print it and give it to her. if she doesnt want to read it i cant do any more...i do love her but i cant make her love me, eileen

it must be such an emotional rollercoaster for you ...dont know what to say...just ummm i feel for you

rose

xxx

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1145 on: June 25, 2012, 11:17:22 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:58:17 PM by Nicholas »

realtruth

« Reply #1146 on: June 25, 2012, 11:18:37 PM »
 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( I find this disgraceful,I will not post the entirety.If as suspected it is the  vile serpent posing as R Leclerc using jengba address writing to a young woman  8()(((@# 8()(((@# he needs a public flogging.
08-03-2011

Rose
JENGbA
27 Old Gloucester Street
LONDON
WC1N 3AX

Dear Rose,

Thanks for replying back to my letter, your letters always make me laught and boost my confidence.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1147 on: June 25, 2012, 11:36:03 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:58:32 PM by Nicholas »

peteats

« Reply #1148 on: June 26, 2012, 12:06:16 AM »
8()-000(

make of this what you like:

http://yiffy.tk/character/Natahlay/Rosemarie+Leclerc

Oh i have so been waiting for this one  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #1149 on: June 26, 2012, 12:07:30 AM »
In real life you would dismiss him as a nobody.Nothing to report about him. strikes a resemblance to Charles Hawtrey, in a funny way! You ever met him Stephanie? I was never taken in by him as I had the feeling he was a little boy lost.My days of nurturing are well behind me  ?{)(** Then the things he would tell me,the stories didn't feel right.Logic.....how could HE make an impact within the law,he was no MLKing or N Mandella figure oozing charisma etc.
Then he sent me 5 chapters of his book,what a revelation.Had there been correct intervention years ago he might have had the capacity to be all the positive characters he quotes.
My only aim is to stop him hurting those already vulnerable and scarred by fighting an MOJ.

Nite all.

peteats

« Reply #1150 on: June 26, 2012, 12:09:20 AM »
Profile pic hmm 8-)(--) 8-)(--) any resemblance to:

Nationality   French
Western Zodiac   taurus   Species   Domestic Shorthair Cat

Sex   female   Fur Colour(s)   Tand and white
Gender   female   Fur Pattern   Tan body, white belly, white socks and boots, white face
Orientation   Bi-Curious   Fur Texture   Sleek and smooth, short.
 @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

I am just going to sit back and let you carry on doing the splendid job your doing. 8((()*/ 8((()*/ 8((()*/ 8((()*/ @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #1151 on: June 26, 2012, 12:11:01 AM »
8()-000(

Oh i have so been waiting for this one  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* Thought you might like it..Old saying KC forgot..Save your apple till you are thirsty!@)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #1152 on: June 26, 2012, 12:15:08 AM »
8()-000(

Oh i have so been waiting for this one  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Ok been back to the site, but i cant expand the pic of the cat in pants up to a larger size.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

jackiepreece

« Reply #1153 on: June 26, 2012, 12:16:01 AM »
Tim
Are you talking about yourself? You wake up and think who can I abuse today?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1154 on: June 26, 2012, 12:17:55 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:58:44 PM by Nicholas »