Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 383174 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1200 on: June 26, 2012, 08:51:39 AM »
Where have his facebook pages gone? I thought even when you deactivate they still appear in the list under his name for 14 days until totally deactivated? His have gone totally.
 8-)(--) and thinks of his alias' to look at!
I wonder what'll happen at CAB, I posted letters yesterday and sent emails. Why do I feel totally horrible for grassing him? I might be like.

realtruth

« Reply #1201 on: June 26, 2012, 09:31:55 AM »
Hmm...you feel totally horrible because you have a conscience.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1202 on: June 26, 2012, 01:55:22 PM »
Adrian Prout was guilty wasn't he?

jackiepreece

« Reply #1203 on: June 26, 2012, 02:28:00 PM »
Steph

I wanted to ask you a question, if someone writes to a lifer in prison will there be a record of that letter and who sent it?. It's nothing to do with Simon, something totally separate but quite important information for an investigation that is taking place involving someone at the moment

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1204 on: June 26, 2012, 02:55:59 PM »
Jackie-: Yes and Yes.

AgentA

« Reply #1205 on: June 26, 2012, 04:06:59 PM »
 8-)(--)...are you running Craigie? Ia your mate Karen holding your Hand ?  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

http://kevincraigie.webs.com/

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1206 on: June 26, 2012, 06:51:21 PM »
I think thats probably an unfortunate consequence.  8(8-))
Has KC left facebook (altogether) now?
Has he been spotted on any other forums?
Has anyone heard from him?

I haven't, however I did have a card from an ex this morning-from 4 years ago, this is a chuff who was multi-dating, had no money and was frigid, just what I need-not. If he thinks he's coming back he can sit with KC in the chuffs corner.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1207 on: June 26, 2012, 07:12:26 PM »
When did that happen?

peteats

« Reply #1208 on: June 26, 2012, 11:11:13 PM »
So what has happened to Steph ?????

realtruth

« Reply #1209 on: June 27, 2012, 08:24:43 AM »
So what has happened to Steph ?????

Hmmm ......was wondering the same?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1210 on: June 27, 2012, 02:54:58 PM »
I wonder where Kevin Craigie is and what he's up to.

Esther

« Reply #1211 on: June 28, 2012, 12:01:23 PM »
26/6/2012 Mehmet - Hussainmeft@hotmail.co.uk

Found this one on the inside time MAY edition. Pondering if we have kevin craigie right or mayby wrong.

If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well. Kevin Craigie has been called to fight injustice and he does it well.

I've seen too much hate to want to hate, myself, and every time I see it, I say to myself, hate is too great a burden to bear. Somehow we must be able to stand up against our most bitter opponents and say: We shall match your capacity to inflict suffering by our capacity to endure suffering. We will meet your physical force with soul force. Do to us what you will and we will still love you.... But be assured that we'll wear you down by our capacity to suffer, and one day we will win our freedom. We will not only win freedom for ourselves; we will appeal to your heart and conscience that we will win you in the process, and our victory will be a double victory.
Kevin Craigie clearly invites us to look deep within ourselves and these systems around us.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1212 on: June 28, 2012, 12:29:47 PM »
The only 2 points I'd like to make are-:
1) Kevin Craigie has been called to fight injustice and he does it well.
Any examples of his satisfied customers?
2) Kevin Craigie clearly invites us to look deep within ourselves and these systems around us.
He needs to start with himself before telling other people.

Funny issue this with me because this is the only board where I question guest postings.

Esther

« Reply #1213 on: June 28, 2012, 12:43:34 PM »
cardiff three. thousands  pf peop in jail.

joanne u do sound like a bitter old woman my luv.  @)(++(*

luv ur hairdo, very friar tuck 9crinkly crisps0

Offline John

« Reply #1214 on: June 28, 2012, 12:44:19 PM »
26/6/2012 Mehmet - Hussainmeft@hotmail.co.uk

Found this one on the inside time MAY edition. Pondering if we have kevin craigie right or mayby wrong.

If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well. Kevin Craigie has been called to fight injustice and he does it well.

I've seen too much hate to want to hate, myself, and every time I see it, I say to myself, hate is too great a burden to bear. Somehow we must be able to stand up against our most bitter opponents and say: We shall match your capacity to inflict suffering by our capacity to endure suffering. We will meet your physical force with soul force. Do to us what you will and we will still love you.... But be assured that we'll wear you down by our capacity to suffer, and one day we will win our freedom. We will not only win freedom for ourselves; we will appeal to your heart and conscience that we will win you in the process, and our victory will be a double victory.
Kevin Craigie clearly invites us to look deep within ourselves and these systems around us.

Hmm...??   

Sounds suspicious to me??

And how would you know this Esther??   8-)(--)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.