Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 242231 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #1472 on: October 29, 2020, 01:17:57 PM »
Corbyn suspended over Labour anti-Semitism report
Published6 minutes ago
Jeremy Corbyn
IMAGE COPYRIGHTPA MEDIA
Labour has suspended former leader Jeremy Corbyn after an inquiry found the party was "responsible for unlawful acts of harassment and discrimination" during his time in charge.

The UK's human rights watchdog identified "serious failings" in dealing with anti-Jewish racism.

And the watchdog said Mr Corbyn's office had "politically interfered" in the complaints process.

Mr Corbyn insisted he did "everything [he] could" to tackle the issue.

8@??)(
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1473 on: October 29, 2020, 10:49:20 PM »
Not only an anti-semitism denier but also an idiot when it comes to wearing a mask
https://news.sky.com/story/fridays-national-newspaper-front-pages-12118291

« Reply #1474 on: October 30, 2020, 08:38:22 PM »
Corbyn suspended over Labour anti-Semitism report
Published6 minutes ago
Jeremy Corbyn
IMAGE COPYRIGHTPA MEDIA
Labour has suspended former leader Jeremy Corbyn after an inquiry found the party was "responsible for unlawful acts of harassment and discrimination" during his time in charge.

The UK's human rights watchdog identified "serious failings" in dealing with anti-Jewish racism.

And the watchdog said Mr Corbyn's office had "politically interfered" in the complaints process.

Mr Corbyn insisted he did "everything [he] could" to tackle the issue.

8@??)(

I really don't believe JC to be an anti Semite or racist- (as much as I dislike the man an his policies) some people associate Jews as money grabbing people and hate capitalists- hence hate jews persay.  others hate jews because of the israeli jews treatment of vulnerable Muslims in that area. The human rightswatchdog should knowledge peoples freedom to dislike other people and express opinions.

Unless I hear from any government or crown demanding we kill all jews  I would not get bothered about it. Many Jews hate people too- so it is all about  who likes who and who doesn't like who from all sections of every country. you won't wipe it out -ever.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1475 on: October 30, 2020, 09:18:11 PM »
I really don't believe JC to be an anti Semite or racist- (as much as I dislike the man an his policies) some people associate Jews as money grabbing people and hate capitalists- hence hate jews persay.  others hate jews because of the israeli jews treatment of vulnerable Muslims in that area. The human rightswatchdog should knowledge peoples freedom to dislike other people and express opinions.

Unless I hear from any government or crown demanding we kill all jews  I would not get bothered about it. Many Jews hate people too- so it is all about  who likes who and who doesn't like who from all sections of every country. you won't wipe it out -ever.
Corbyn is on record as supporting  organisations that are dedicated to the annihilation of the state of Israel and who believe the holcaust was a hoax.

« Reply #1476 on: November 09, 2020, 09:01:19 PM »
Corbyn is on record as supporting  organisations that are dedicated to the annihilation of the state of Israel and who believe the holcaust was a hoax.

All British governments and Royals  in recent history  lip service to the ARABS for their money and oil, now the Chinese are our masters also.. erm what was that point again?
There is nothing [ censored word]emitic about questioning the validity of the Israel as a country who  encourage racism and genocide towards the indigenous Arab population. Tossed out of their homes and land!  Many Jews are very against the treatment of  Palestinians who have been treated very badly by Israel.

As and when any government tells me to round up and slaughter all Jews- I will accept anti [ censored word]emitism within the establishment and will be first out to defend them.

However, I will not be party to 'hurt feelings' of a minority who wish to be held as being special just because they have a religion to cling onto.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1477 on: November 09, 2020, 10:43:45 PM »

All British governments and Royals  in recent history  lip service to the ARABS for their money and oil, now the Chinese are our masters also.. erm what was that point again?
There is nothing [ censored word]emitic about questioning the validity of the Israel as a country who  encourage racism and genocide towards the indigenous Arab population. Tossed out of their homes and land!  Many Jews are very against the treatment of  Palestinians who have been treated very badly by Israel.

As and when any government tells me to round up and slaughter all Jews- I will accept anti [ censored word]emitism within the establishment and will be first out to defend them.

However, I will not be party to 'hurt feelings' of a minority who wish to be held as being special just because they have a religion to cling onto.
It is possible to be critical of Israel without lending your support to terrorist organisations intent on its annihilation imo.

« Reply #1478 on: November 10, 2020, 08:11:53 PM »
It is possible to be critical of Israel without lending your support to terrorist organisations intent on its annihilation imo.

I agree, but in what guise does this support take?  I honestly have not seen anything WRITTEN which would construe as being a jew [ censored word ]. That is what [ censored word]emitism is. I am being honest about this- I don't take sides.

There is horrific things happening in Palestine by infiltrators which MSM and UK governments are turning a blind eye and deaf ear to.

all charity funds go straight to the pockets of hizbullah- they are a terrorist regime  no doubts about that.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1479 on: November 13, 2020, 12:18:26 AM »
I don't think Corbyn is an anti-Semite in that he hates Jews because they are Jews. In fact, there are Jewish people who support him. He supports the Palestinians over Israel, but that, in itself, does not make someone an anti-Semite.

His main fault, IMO, is that he did very little to admonish some  on the "hard left" who are anti-Semitic, and who harrassed and abused some Jewish M.Ps of the party he was supposed to be leading. I feel that he brought the Labour party into disrepute for this reason.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1480 on: November 13, 2020, 07:23:52 AM »
I don't think Corbyn is an anti-Semite in that he hates Jews because they are Jews. In fact, there are Jewish people who support him. He supports the Palestinians over Israel, but that, in itself, does not make someone an anti-Semite.

His main fault, IMO, is that he did very little to admonish some  on the "hard left" who are anti-Semitic, and who harrassed and abused some Jewish M.Ps of the party he was supposed to be leading. I feel that he brought the Labour party into disrepute for this reason.
He supports organisations that want to see the annihilation of Israel and Jews everywhere.  Not only that but you have to ask yourself why the Palestine conflict has been his (and many on the hard Left’s) overriding international concern for so many years,  There have been and are other (far worse imo) human rights abuses in other parts of the world but this issue appears to be the Left’s overriding concern - why?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1481 on: November 13, 2020, 08:01:48 AM »
Corbyn is kicked out of the Labour Party for his refusal to accept the findings of the enquiry into anri-semitismin the Labour Party and what’s the first thing he does after leaving (and at the start of the second Lockdown no less when he should have stayed put at home)?  Yes, he decides thst would be a good time to visit his eccentric nudist mate on the Isle of Wight who was himself expelled from the Labour Party for [ censored word]emitism.  If Corbyn is not an [ censored word]emite then he is certainly a blithering idiot.

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

« Reply #1484 on: November 16, 2020, 08:12:46 PM »
He supports organisations that want to see the annihilation of Israel and Jews everywhere.  Not only that but you have to ask yourself why the Palestine conflict has been his (and many on the hard Left’s) overriding international concern for so many years,  There have been and are other (far worse imo) human rights abuses in other parts of the world but this issue appears to be the Left’s overriding concern - why?

I will stab at a guess, if I may- Just an opinion. Hard left hate capitalism and see Jews as the main 'greedy money people' (not my opinion).  That is the simple way of putting it.

If I went deeper I would also be accused of being anti Semitic!  The had left want to support anyone who loves to hate and kill. Look at what Stalin did to many millions of Russians look at today's  cancel culture,BLM and 'wokism'. XR and any other fraction of hard left doctrine.