Author Topic: Questions to Goncalo Amaral about the Maddie case.  (Read 3265 times)

Offline Angelo222

Questions to Goncalo Amaral about the Maddie case.
« on: June 09, 2018, 06:29:33 PM »
From another thread I suggested a live question and answer session with Goncalo on the forum.  The finer details of it will have to be ironed out but in the meantime do feel free to post your genuine questions below.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:26:37 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Questions to Goncalo Amaral about the Maddie case.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 06:35:12 PM »
Mr A, please tell us more about the involvement of MI5 spies in this case.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 06:43:23 PM »

Questions will need to be more specific VS.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline jassi

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 06:46:55 PM »

Not sure about MI5 but Special Branch provided chauffeuring services
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 06:53:49 PM »
Not sure about MI5 but Special Branch provided chauffeuring services
How did you find that out?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 06:56:16 PM »
Questions will need to be more specific VS.
Do you mean like this "Mr A, please tell us which of the MI5 spies had involvement in this case?"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2018, 07:05:10 PM »
Thanks, that was well written.

Not at all sure why Special Branch would have been involved at all, but I guess that it is for them to know and for us to wonder.

Or maybe not -

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2018, 07:07:20 PM »
Not at all sure why Special Branch would have been involved at all, but I guess that it is for them to know and for us to wonder.
They get top marks for service though.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2018, 07:08:25 PM »
Still only one question posed but it's, a, good one

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2018, 07:10:06 PM »
What about..... Dr A.... What do you understand  by no evidential reliability

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2018, 07:11:39 PM »
GA - did you know the names of the families with kids at the night creche?
  Did Mr Totman contact the PJ?
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2018, 07:13:05 PM »
mine would be “do you ever consider the possibility that your theory (Madeleine falls off sofa and dies, is hidden in a freezer by the McCs and  then transported 23 days later in the hire car) might be completely wrong or do you stand by every word in your book?”
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2018, 07:17:01 PM »
From another thread I suggested a live question and answer session with Goncalo on the forum.  The finer details of it will have to be ironed out but in the meantime do feel free to post your genuine questions below.

I could think of several innocuous questions which he should be able to answer.

1.  Did you meet the McCanns during your investigation?
2.  What did Jane Tanner really say about Murat?
3.  Are you going to publish another Maddie book?
4.  Why did you publicly criticise the English police?
5.  Do you still think the Smith's sighting significant?
6.  Are you going to sue the McCanns for losses sustained during the term of the Restraint Order?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:22:21 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.