Author Topic: Kenneth Noye - Gangster  (Read 20895 times)

Offline John

Kenneth Noye - Gangster
« on: December 07, 2012, 08:27:43 PM »
Kenneth James Noye (born 24 May 1947) is a British criminal who is serving a life sentence for the 1996 murder of Stephen Cameron in a road rage incident.

Noye was involved in laundering the proceeds of the Brink's-MAT robbery in 1983–4. While he was being investigated for his part in the robbery, he stabbed to death police officer John Fordham who was observing Noye from the grounds of his home. Noye was acquitted of murder on the grounds of self-defence, but was sentenced to 14 years in prison in 1986 for handling stolen gold. He was released from prison in 1994, having served eight years of his sentence.

Just over a year later, in 1996, Noye became involved in an altercation with 21-year-old motorist Stephen Cameron on the M25 motorway during what was described at the time as a road rage incident, but which has also been suggested to have been a dispute over a drug deal, Cameron being a small-time drug dealer who owed Noye money. However, it suited the purposes of both the prosecution and the defence not to mention this during the trial.

During the fight, Noye stabbed and killed Cameron with a knife. Noye immediately fled the country, sparking a massive police hunt. In 1998 he was tracked down in Spain, and Cameron's 17-year-old girlfriend Daniella Cable, who had witnessed the killing, was secretly flown out to positively identify him. Despite the obvious risks involved, she opted to testify against Noye, who at his trial in 2000 again pleaded self-defence. This time found guilty, he was convicted of murder and given a life sentence.

Fugitive: Kenneth Noye, who was jailed for handling the Brink's-Mat bullion, being arrested in Spain in 1998 over the 'road-rage' murder of Stephen Cameron.

Cable was given a new identity under the witness protection programme, having been praised by police for her courage in giving evidence in the presence of Noye and his associates. Another eyewitness, Alan Decabral, declined protection and was shot dead in his car in Ashford, Kent, on 5 October 2000. However, police sources stated that he was himself involved in drug and gun-smuggling, and that his death was detrimental to Noye's forthcoming appeal, which would have concentrated on discrediting him.

Noye was a police informant for many years, and he was also a Freemason, a member of the Hammersmith Lodge in London.

The trial judge at Noye's trial for murder did not make any recommendation as to how long Noye should spend in prison, but the then Home Secretary David Blunkett set a minimum term before Noye may apply for parole of 16 years in 2002.

In 2001 and again in 2004, Noye appealed unsuccessfully against his conviction. He was represented in 2001 by Michael Mansfield QC. In 2007 he challenged the Criminal Cases Review Commission's decision not to refer his case to the Appeal Court as "legally flawed".

On Friday 7 March 2008, Noye took another step toward a fresh legal challenge, when Lord Justice Richards and Mrs Justice Swift granted permission for a one-day judicial review hearing, covering the CCRC's October 2006 decision not to send his case back to the court of appeal.

On Friday 25 June 2010, Noye failed in a bid to have the minimum term he must serve for murder reduced. Mr Justice Simon, a High Court judge sitting at Newcastle Crown Court, ordered that he must spend at least 16 years in jail before he can be considered for parole.

On 14 October 2010, Noye was granted a fresh appeal against his conviction for Stephen Cameron's murder. This appeal was rejected on 22 March 2011.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:43:54 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

beaufoy

Kenneth Noye - Gangster
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 05:08:35 AM »
Maybe I shoul;d have qualified my Kent Police support of Kenneth Noy, of course not all Kent Police supported the freemason Kenneth Noye who received membership of the freemasons at the hammersmith lodge by way of two police officers vouching for his good character (he already hade a criminal record as long as your arm). Also maybe the importation and possession of a fire arm normal sentence 5 years Kenneth Noye non custodial sentence might have been a mistake on the part of the judge rather than masonic membership of Noye. Also Noye receiving non custodial sentence for tapping into the nat grid to heat his swimming poole might be nothing to do with him being a freemason. Also the idea that despite being armed an accompanied by people and guard dogs Noye was so frightened he had to knife the police officer (who was not armed) several times, could have been believed by a non rigged jury. Also the admission by a senior police officer (who did not deny being a freemason) that noye gave him a freemason hand shake and offerred him a million pounds to rigg the trial. Also the fact that it was admitted by police officers that Noye was still socializing with senior police officers after he murderred the police officer. Also the fact that it was admitted that during the M25 murder investigation (steve cameron was a drug dealer employed noye not an innocent man looking for baggles) information was kept from Kent Police officers because it was feared they were helping the police murderer Noye. Also the fact that the plane taking the witness to spain was given a false destination so Kent Police would not know the destination and Noye would not be tipped off of the impending arrest
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:28:04 PM by John »

Offline Tim Invictus

Kenneth Noye - Gangster
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 03:40:49 PM »
Wow Beaufoy, those are some very serious claims you are making! So you're saying that Steven Cameron was a drug dealer working for Kenneth Noye and therefore the murder had nothing to do with stranger on stranger road rage?

I find that very hard to believe. If Noye wanted to kill Cameron because of some drug related fall out I am pretty certain he wouldn't have chosen the Swanley interchange to commit the murder; one of the busiest road junctions in the UK. I am pretty certain he wouldn't have had a fist fight first before returning to his car to get a knife. I am pretty sure he wouldn't have used his own car, would have had an alibi set up and not fled the country if it was planned.

I do wonder where you're getting your information from?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:27:23 PM by John »

Offline John

Kenneth Noye - Gangster
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 04:00:44 PM »
Wow Beaufoy, those are some very serious claims you are making! So you're saying that Steven Cameron was a drug dealer working for Kenneth Noye and therefore the murder had nothing to do with stranger on stranger road rage?

I find that very hard to believe. If Noye wanted to kill Cameron because of some drug related fall out I am pretty certain he wouldn't have chosen the Swanley interchange to commit the murder; one of the busiest road junctions in the UK. I am pretty certain he wouldn't have had a fist fight first before returning to his car to get a knife. I am pretty sure he wouldn't have used his own car, would have had an alibi set up and not fled the country if it was planned.

Stephen Cameron's girlfriend testified against Noye and had to go into the witness protection scheme and has lost contact with most members of her family as a consequence.

If Cameron had had prior connections with Noye she would have known about it.

The policeman who led the murder investigation, former Det Supt Nick Biddiss, said Noye was a career criminal who deserved to be behind bars.

"Noye committed an act of murder and should serve life in prison - and life should mean life."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10413374
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:27:03 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Padgates staff

Re: Kenneth Noye - Gangster
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 04:28:35 PM »
She was given a new identity, I think they did a programme about her in which they called her Danielle Cable.

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 04:31:51 PM »
I also notice that Simon Hall's one-time lawyer, Michael Mansfield QC, saw fit to represent him at an early stage?   >@@(*&)

Offline Centaur

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 04:34:40 PM »
She was given a new identity, I think they did a programme about her in which they called her Danielle Cable.
she is a brave girl!!!!   the other witness was murderer not long after Noyes conviction.

Padgates staff

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 04:36:18 PM »
I've just had a quick look at his most recent appeal, I think he see's fighting with a knife like a walk in the park, a very vicious bloke.

Offline John

« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:44:49 PM by John »

beaufoy

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 04:32:52 AM »

Concerning Cameron being a drug dealer it takes a bit of cross reference work, and you have to assume if the police refuse to produce evidence that Cameron was not a drug dealer then in effect they are confirming a rumour that has been put to them several times. It is all a matter of joining the dots all the information I have put into my posts is on the internet and most of it is from main stream media. Concerning the sanley roundabout here I have to use my brain and run a scenario which runs as follows. Noye had no intention to Kill Cameron on the swanley roundabout. He saw Camerons vehicle by co-incidence or maybe he was looking for him. He pulled Cameron over and told him to pay money owed or there would be consequences. Cameron fancied himself as a ffighter so decided to attack Noye. cameron was winning the fight so Noye decided rather than lose the fight he would use a knife

beaufoy

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 04:38:35 AM »
    Concerning Cameron being a drug dealer it takes a bit of cross reference work, and you have to assume if the police refuse to produce evidence that Cameron was not a drug dealer then in effect they are confirming a rumour that has been put to them several times. It is all a matter of joining the dots all the information I have put into my posts is on the internet and most of it is from main stream media. Concerning the sanley roundabout here I have to use my brain and run a scenario which runs as follows. Noye had no intention to Kill Cameron on the swanley roundabout. He saw Camerons vehicle by co-incidence or maybe he was looking for him. He pulled Cameron over and told him to pay money owed or there would be consequences. Cameron fancied himself as a ffighter so decided to attack Noye. cameron was winning the fight so Noye decided rather than lose the fight he would use a knife.
   It would seem that there are people on this site who believe far fetched versions without evidence if said versions are given by police. I suggest said people should study the internet and you tube, where you will find retired non masonic police officers who dispute the far fetched stories told by the police