Author Topic: IS THIS TENNIS PHOTO REAL ...OR COULD IT BE FAKE...  (Read 55344 times)

Offline Benice

Re: IS THIS TENNIS PHOTO REAL ...OR COULD IT BE FAKE...
« Reply #255 on: November 01, 2017, 09:45:53 AM »

I have encountered many police statements over the years and I must admit I've never seen so much umming and erring ever before. The poor transcribers must have had an awful task understanding that gibberish.

What you call gibberish is actually not uncommon in the spoken word.   If you make a point of listening out for it   you will  hear similar umming and erring every day of the week in conversations between people.     Some people do it more than others but very few people never do it.    I remember a time when some folk apparently couldn't converse without starting every single sentence with the word 'basically' - (Grrrrr)  thankfully that seems to have died down now.    It's only because we are not used to seeing umming and erring etc etc  written down that it stands out IMO. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Lace

« Reply #256 on: November 01, 2017, 09:47:52 AM »
What you call gibberish is actually not uncommon in the spoken word.   If you make a point of listening out for it   you will  hear similar umming and erring every day of the week in conversations between people.     Some people do it more than others but very few people never do it.    I remember a time when some folk apparently couldn't converse without starting every single sentence with the word 'basically' - (Grrrrr)  thankfully that seems to have died down now.    It's only because we are not used to seeing umming and erring etc etc  written down that it stands out IMO.

Has'nt anyone been to Cornwall?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #257 on: November 01, 2017, 10:01:01 AM »
Umms and errs quite normal ...imo

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #259 on: November 01, 2017, 01:33:15 PM »
To sum up;

7th May; Tennis photo used in an email appeal by Pat Perkins.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAT_PERKINS.htm

8th May (?); CD's delivered to the PJ by Gerry McCann and Michael Weight. They appear to contain the photos taken by the group during the holiday. They don't appear to contain the two photos taken by Kate McCann (tennis and pool)

10th May;

Asked, he clarifies that, with regard to the personal photos already delivered by him to the authorities after the disappearance of his daughter MADELEINE, he has no others in his power [possession].
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

25th May;

The last picture of Madeleine: Just eight hours later she was gone

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-457414/The-picture-Madeleine-Just-hours-later-gone.html#ixzz4xBaMcbrT
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #260 on: November 01, 2017, 01:58:51 PM »
So far then the reason why the tennis ball photo was taken somewhere else at a different time,  is because the McCann's decided they needed an extra photo of Madeleine because people were saying they didn't care about their children and didn't take enough photo's.

I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life!!    They just happened to have spare photo of Madeleine with a pile of tennis balls in her hands,   to use as an extra photo.

Believe what the coach,  nanny and other witnesses say,  the mini tennis game happened,  there is nothing to doubt that the tennis ball photo is not real.

I don’t think anyone has suggested that.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #261 on: November 01, 2017, 02:53:43 PM »
This photo could have been put to bed Ten Years ago.  There is a black mark just beside her, this looks like something has scraped off the surface of the court. Over the years in many photos it looks like it's been photo shopped, but not very well. 

Could it still be there?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #262 on: November 01, 2017, 05:04:42 PM »
It looks like the photo was taken above in the play area i.e. the angle down to Madeleine.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robin Banks

« Reply #263 on: March 28, 2019, 08:25:28 PM »
I watched this video a few days ago which I think some of you would be Interested.

https://youtu.be/jijmIT1BoYM