Author Topic: How to upload Bamber related photos to the forum  (Read 12943 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: How to upload Bamber related photos to the forum
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2020, 02:42:34 AM »
A bottle of hootch under somebody's armpit?

Not that again  *&^^&

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2020, 03:39:23 AM »
Not that again  *&^^&
Well give me a chance to prove it.

See how the white object on Nevill Bamber's thigh extends beyond the depth of the white panel (you can see my attempt to draw a straight line where the panel would end) that he is sitting in front of.  IMO this means there is an object on his thigh, below the "gin bottle". 

Now even Myster wouldn't deny that would he?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 01:34:02 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2020, 01:18:49 PM »
I'm still struggling to up load, edit and save images in a efficient manner.

This is the picture of June Bamber with what looks like a roll of toilet paper in her hand.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline puglove

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2020, 02:49:53 PM »
I'm still struggling to up load, edit and save images in a efficient manner.

This is the picture of June Bamber with what looks like a roll of toilet paper in her hand.

Toilet paper the exact colour of the carpet, with the same pattern of blood spots.

Bloody hell, Rob.         8()(((@#
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2020, 06:14:15 PM »
Toilet paper the exact colour of the carpet, with the same pattern of blood spots.

I always struggle to look at that photo and it still makes me uneasy seeing it posted on a public forum. Scipio was the first to do so here and I was shocked then as I'd never seen it before.  The horrific handiwork of greedy sociopath who hated his mother.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2020, 07:05:40 PM »
I always struggle to look at that photo and it still makes me uneasy seeing it posted on a public forum. Scipio was the first to do so here and I was shocked then as I'd never seen it before.  The horrific handiwork of greedy sociopath who hated his mother.

I hate that it further robs them of dignity.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2020, 07:17:05 PM »
Anyone got any idea what this thread is supposed to be about?  @)(++(*

Um----it's technical stuff, that I don't understand!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2020, 08:00:41 PM »
Well give me a chance to prove it.

See how the white object on Nevill Bamber's thigh extends beyond the depth of the white panel (you can see my attempt to draw a straight line where the panel would end) that he is sitting in front of.  IMO this means there is an object on his thigh, below the "gin bottle". 

Now even Myster wouldn't deny that would he?

I have seen a high def SC photograph of Nevill - there is NO bottle, his arms are poker straight from the shoulders to the floor - stop being silly! He isn't sitting either! I've already told that but you insist on carrying on with this nonsense.  %56&

Offline Caroline

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2020, 08:01:33 PM »

I know - this is just crackers!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2020, 08:04:25 PM »

I feel the same. There is too much 'matter of fact' about some people's attitude.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2020, 09:04:24 PM »
I feel the same. There is too much 'matter of fact' about some people's attitude.

We've become too accepting of everyday violence. It's desensitized some of us.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2020, 09:43:33 PM »

The photo is difficult even for me.   Shot while asleep in her bed, but not shot at to kill but shot at to maim.  A killer would have fired once into the brain of a sleeping victim not into her knee!

What makes you think Jeremy hated his mother?  I must have missed that bit.

What! Can no one see that June has something in her hand  Maybe she was trying to stem the flow of blood from Seila's neck wound. 
My heart goes out to her for even if she was talking of fostering out the kids she was looking out for their welfare.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2020, 09:49:09 PM »
I have seen a high def SC photograph of Nevill - there is NO bottle, his arms are poker straight from the shoulders to the floor - stop being silly! He isn't sitting either! I've already told that but you insist on carrying on with this nonsense.  %56&
Where is this high definition photo?  How did you get to see it? 

I see something there, you don't.  I can't see how an argument like that can be resolved.  You do see the thing I call "the bottle top" don't you?  What is the explanation for that area of light intensity?

I do believe he is sitting on the back of the overturned "captain's chair".  "Sitting" as in his weight was being held up by the chair.   Where was his buttocks?  Were they on the floor?

I have no reason to doubt you about his arms being straight as I can see that myself in one of the other images.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 10:05:44 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2020, 10:03:10 PM »

We've become too accepting of everyday violence. It's desensitized some of us.
But if we don't look at the situation intensely enough we will miss the clues as to what is going on.

Initially the police were happy just to call it "4 murders and a suicide".  Someone stuck out and the situation changed and Jeremy got the blame.

I'm just concerned they are still reluctant to look at the situation and see that even that explanation has a fault.

I don't think Jeremy would shoot his mother in a way that she could come running after him.
Moderation

Offline puglove

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2020, 10:38:22 PM »
The photo is difficult even for me.   Shot while asleep in her bed, but not shot at to kill but shot at to maim.  A killer would have fired once into the brain of a sleeping victim not into her knee!

What makes you think Jeremy hated his mother?  I must have missed that bit.

What! Can no one see that June has something in her hand  Maybe she was trying to stem the flow of blood from Seila's neck wound. 
My heart goes out to her for even if she was talking of fostering out the kids she was looking out for their welfare.

I think that you're misinterpreting very poor quality images. You're certainly not the first.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.