Author Topic: Bamber case on ITV Tonight Programme 29th March 2012  (Read 56910 times)

Offline John

Re: Bamber case on ITV Tonight Programme 29th March 2012
« Reply #240 on: April 06, 2012, 02:41:59 PM »
That's a good question. Seems like we need a Hartley over here!

Not if he deregisters and runs away every time he gets a decent challenge like has happened over there several times.  They treat him and anyone else who disagrees with then with disdain and Hartley is finding it very frustrating if yesterdays posts are anything to go by.   At least here he could guide the way with the background knowledge he has.  In saying that though I am not convinced he is a he at all if you know what I mean?

I am quite sure he would be welcome regardless of previous comments, all water under the bridge at this stage.

I agree Dave.  Hartley would do his or her cause so much more benefit by actually posting where he is appreciated and not condemned.  I have a sneaky suspicion that he/she contributes anyway but it would be nice to see him/her use their own name which is available I believe.

How about it Hartley, are you up to the challenge bud?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Admin

« Reply #241 on: April 06, 2012, 05:25:29 PM »

Not if he deregisters and runs away every time he gets a decent challenge like has happened over there several times.  They treat him and anyone else who disagrees with then with disdain and Hartley is finding it very frustrating if yesterdays posts are anything to go by.   At least here he could guide the way with the background knowledge he has.  In saying that though I am not convinced he is a he at all if you know what I mean?

I am quite sure he would be welcome regardless of previous comments, all water under the bridge at this stage.

I agree Dave.  Hartley would do his or her cause so much more benefit by actually posting where he is appreciated and not condemned.  I have a sneaky suspicion that he/she contributes anyway but it would be nice to see him/her use their own name which is available I believe.

In response to the above can we post this charming piece just posted by Buddy over on the Bamber forum...

You haven't changed too much Hartley! You are still of the opinion that all others are beneath you.
The lie that the bout flours were rich has been exposed as a lie.
I tire of your bullish comments, which have no foundation. I n my opinion you are a stuck up snob, and I take your comments with a pinch of salt. When you leave again Steve, make it perminant

We always knew Preece was semi literate!

How about it Steve, can you rise to a challenge?

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2492.msg77116.html#msg77116

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 05:27:22 PM by Admin »

Offline John

« Reply #242 on: April 06, 2012, 05:38:59 PM »

In response to the above can we post this charming piece just posted by Buddy over on the Bamber forum...

You haven't changed too much Hartley! You are still of the opinion that all others are beneath you.
The lie that the bout flours were rich has been exposed as a lie.
I tire of your bullish comments, which have no foundation. I n my opinion you are a stuck up snob, and I take your comments with a pinch of salt. When you leave again Steve, make it perminant

We always knew Preece was semi literate!

How about it Steve, can you rise to a challenge?

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2492.msg77116.html#msg77116

Absolutely charming, well at least Hartley cannot say you didn't tell him so.   8(0(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Admin

« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2012, 05:14:17 PM »
The original ITV Tonight programme was removed from YouTube a short time after it was aired but has been uploaded again by another member so that everyone can again view it.

This is a real must if you are interested in the Jeremy Bamber case.  The funniest bit about it is the title.

Video: Bamber - The New Evidence

Retired Det Supt Mick Gradwell (left) discusses the case with presenter and former detective Mark Williams-Thomas.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:27:41 PM by Admin »

Offline James

« Reply #244 on: August 05, 2012, 05:39:51 PM »
Hi........

Thanks for putting up that link as I never got a chance to see the original programme.   8((()*/

Offline goatboy

« Reply #245 on: August 05, 2012, 07:59:28 PM »
Really not a great show. And I think people are pretty unanimous that it didn't particularly help team Bamber. David Boutflour had the last word, and Gradwell took a look at all the evidence "new" and otherwise and came to the conclusion that the conviction was safe.

Offline starryian

« Reply #246 on: August 05, 2012, 08:32:09 PM »
I think this case remains a particular fascination because of the manner in which the murders were carried out and concealed afterwards. The sheer horror of the murders were not lost on members of the press either; five members of the same family and one of them a beautiful ex-model is the kind of stuff the media dream of.
However, ultimately it was the culprit that horrified us. A seemingly pleasant and good-looking young man with everything that life could offer at his fingertips, is actually a cold-blooded mass-murdering monster.
It may have asked some searching questions of how we perceive each other and the case held a mirror to our obsession with appearence and habit of taking things at face value. A seemingly ordinary, decent middle class family had a killer in their midst and exposed a dysfunctional family at the heart of the drama.
It also highlighted issues of mental health, religion, middle class attitudes, education, age-gap relations and adoption. It also highlighted that in this world...........evil knows no bounds.
Starryian..

Offline John

« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2012, 02:37:54 AM »
I think this case remains a particular fascination because of the manner in which the murders were carried out and concealed afterwards. The sheer horror of the murders were not lost on members of the press either; five members of the same family and one of them a beautiful ex-model is the kind of stuff the media dream of.
However, ultimately it was the culprit that horrified us. A seemingly pleasant and good-looking young man with everything that life could offer at his fingertips, is actually a cold-blooded mass-murdering monster.
It may have asked some searching questions of how we perceive each other and the case held a mirror to our obsession with appearence and habit of taking things at face value. A seemingly ordinary, decent middle class family had a killer in their midst and exposed a dysfunctional family at the heart of the drama.
It also highlighted issues of mental health, religion, middle class attitudes, education, age-gap relations and adoption. It also highlighted that in this world...........evil knows no bounds.

The White House Farm murders have left many people aghast at the inhumanity which an otherwise respectable human being was capable of.  The dreadful deed of murdering innocent 6-year-old twins as they slept has provoked many a heated debate.  I personally feel that many people just cannot get their head around the idea that Jeremy Bamber could have done such a dreadful thing to his own family.  This colours their judgement even though the evidence is there and clear for all to see if they want to see it.  Problem is they don't want to believe it!

Offline goatboy

« Reply #248 on: August 06, 2012, 08:17:33 AM »
The fact is he had to also murder his nephews to make sure he wouldn't have to share the inheritance. JM's statements confirm that he thought he would be doing Colin a favour by killing them according to his twisted logic.

Offline puglove

« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2012, 09:17:49 AM »
That's right, Mike. You "throw in the copy image of Sheila on the bed." It might as well be today, as opposed to the last 8 years when you could have done it, you bullshitting old fraud.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #250 on: August 06, 2012, 09:31:15 AM »
That's right, Mike. You "throw in the copy image of Sheila on the bed." It might as well be today, as opposed to the last 8 years when you could have done it, you bullshitting old fraud.

It's plainly "game over" for Jeremy Bamber!     8@??)(
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline starryian

« Reply #251 on: August 06, 2012, 09:39:36 AM »
Indeed. Even if by some miracle it gets to CCRC they will insist on seeing all the evidence presented before them - without Tesko's spin added to it. He cannot spin his way through that like his does to supporters on the blue forum. No conspiracy theories, no mysterious 'third' party' no nit-picking and certainly no ENIGMA files.
Just the plain evidence..............and we all know full well the result dont' we?
The CCRC know it would be a complete waste of taxpayers money and so do we.
Game over Bamber.
 8@??)(
Starryian..

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #252 on: August 06, 2012, 11:05:38 AM »
The fact is he had to also murder his nephews to make sure he wouldn't have to share the inheritance. JM's statements confirm that he thought he would be doing Colin a favour by killing them according to his twisted logic.
If you think about it peeps how could someone be so utterly callous to shoot two beautiful innocent defenceless children in the head??  Hardened criminals don't usually tolerate child killers so I think Bambers persistent denials are for the benefit of his fellow prisoners.  That is why he keeps in with as many of them as possible because he knows that he would be on a sticky wicket if he ever admitted to killing them.  He would end up in a virtual solitary environment just like Huntley for his own safety.
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline starryian

« Reply #253 on: August 06, 2012, 03:53:45 PM »
If you think about it peeps how could someone be so utterly callous to shoot two beautiful innocent defenceless children in the head??  Hardened criminals don't usually tolerate child killers so I think Bambers persistent denials are for the benefit of his fellow prisoners.  That is why he keeps in with as many of them as possible because he knows that he would be on a sticky wicket if he ever admitted to killing them.  He would end up in a virtual solitary environment just like Huntley for his own safety.
A very good point Mark,
Child-killer as you say are perceived as the 'lowest of the low' in the prison system unofficial heirarchy. The people who have served time wiith Bamber have mentioned that he was threatened on many occasions and and one occassion has his throat cut so severely that it just missed his carotid (main) artery. Luckily for him he made a full recovery. He is, according to some, 'not well liked' in prison for his arrogant, haughty and middle class attitudes.
On one occasion he had to be segregated from the other prisoners for his own safety after he revealed that he may tell the media about the 'cushy' lifestyle that some prisoners have inside.
Starryian..