Author Topic: Lies about Sheila's mental health  (Read 21124 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Lies about Sheila's mental health
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2020, 05:19:44 PM »
There are clearly people who don't have any idea of the problems associated with adoption. In the past it was thought that church-going, financially stable people with a desire for a child was all that was required. I think there's a greater awareness these days that more is needed.

Sheila Bamber was quite clear that her adoptive mother was unable to meet her emotional needs, despite being seen as an ideal candidate by the authorities.

But Gunit, Sheila developed schizophrenia in her early 20s (possibly earlier), and studies prove that schizophrenia is a condition that develops regardless of their upbringing and environment. Which means, had Sheila been brought up by her biological mother she’d still have developed schizophrenia.

How do you know Sheila’s biological mother would have been able to cope with Sheila’s problems? She’d have been just as affected as June was.

You seem to forget that June was Sheila’s mother....
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2020, 07:34:47 PM »
But Gunit, Sheila developed schizophrenia in her early 20s (possibly earlier), and studies prove that schizophrenia is a condition that develops regardless of their upbringing and environment. Which means, had Sheila been brought up by her biological mother she’d still have developed schizophrenia.

How do you know Sheila’s biological mother would have been able to cope with Sheila’s problems? She’d have been just as affected as June was.

Sheila told her friend June wasn't demonstrative, so Sheila's need for cuddles wasn't met.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Caroline

« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2020, 07:46:58 PM »
There are clearly people who don't have any idea of the problems associated with adoption. In the past it was thought that church-going, financially stable people with a desire for a child was all that was required. I think there's a greater awareness these days that more is needed.

Sheila Bamber was quite clear that her adoptive mother was unable to meet her emotional needs, despite being seen as an ideal candidate by the authorities.

Was she?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2020, 07:47:58 PM »

We'll never know how their relationship might have developed, but Colin remarked on how relaxed Sheila was with Christine, compared to her more formal relationship with June. Not only did June appear to be demonstratively distant from Sheila, she appeared not to understand her.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2020, 08:26:31 PM »

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15586309/

There might be a predisposition towards it with the environment exacerbating.

Does anyone believe Stefan Kiszko would have been diagnosed with schizophrenia if he hadn't suffered a gross injustice?

From 1979 onwards, Kiszko developed schizophrenia whilst in prison and began to suffer from delusions, one being that he was the victim of a plot to incarcerate an innocent tax-office employee so the effects of imprisonment would be tested on him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2020, 08:38:12 PM »

Had SC's birth mother brought her up and if SC had 'problems' her bm might well have taken the view the problems run in the family and/or it was down to her parenting.  With adopted families any problems can be blamed on the 'bad blood' theory.

A self-fulfilling prophecy might even have played out between June and SC.  It was a very complicated and toxic relationship imo. 

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2020, 08:40:05 PM »

I don't think that was anything to do with being adopted though, there are many children who have parents who do not 'bond' emotionally with their children. And children can sense this at a very early age.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2020, 08:50:41 PM »
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15586309/

There might be a predisposition towards it with the environment exacerbating.

Does anyone believe Stefan Kiszko would have been diagnosed with schizophrenia if he hadn't suffered a gross injustice?

From 1979 onwards, Kiszko developed schizophrenia whilst in prison and began to suffer from delusions, one being that he was the victim of a plot to incarcerate an innocent tax-office employee so the effects of imprisonment would be tested on him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

If we are going to factor in adoption as lead signal of guilt then we should also bring JB's guilt via the same reasons.
Drug use could also be factored in by both Sheila and Jeremy- children from very close, loving backgrounds get sucked into that world via peer groups. Hence why I am not too convinced the adoption status plays any significant part on Sheilas relationship to send her into a frenzied murderer- especially her children and the bloody violent manner in which each execution took place.

I mean to hit all targets perfectly many times and to miss her own- having to shoot herself twice- is nothing short of fanciful!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2020, 09:01:22 PM »
I don't think that was anything to do with being adopted though, there are many children who have parents who do not 'bond' emotionally with their children. And children can sense this at a very early age.

True but in this case the adoptive mother, June Bamber, suffered severe depression as a result of her decision to adopt.  This depression required in-patient psychiatric care and ECT treatment when SC was 2 yoa.  What sort of care was SC receiving in the lead up to all of this?  And the hospitilastaion of June caused yet another caregiver to disappear.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2020, 09:03:35 PM »
If we are going to factor in adoption as lead signal of guilt then we should also bring JB's guilt via the same reasons.
Drug use could also be factored in by both Sheila and Jeremy- children from very close, loving backgrounds get sucked into that world via peer groups. Hence why I am not too convinced the adoption status plays any significant part on Sheilas relationship to send her into a frenzied murderer- especially her children and the bloody violent manner in which each execution took place.

I mean to hit all targets perfectly many times and to miss her own- having to shoot herself twice- is nothing short of fanciful!

See above post.  SC may well have suffered an 'attachment disorder' .  There's no evidence June was mentally ill when JB was a baby/small child. 

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2020, 09:06:31 PM »

There were 7 bullets used on June and 8 on Neville so don't over estimate the killer's ability to deliver lethal shots.

Sheila's first shot into her neck region very nearly killed her, first shot.  IMO she was totally paralysed after that shot.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2020, 09:41:21 PM »
See above post.  SC may well have suffered an 'attachment disorder' .  There's no evidence June was mentally ill when JB was a baby/small child.

I am sorry Holly, I just don't think this is a good enough reason behind the slaughter of a whole family.

I also can't understand why Neville managed to make a phone call. He had a lot of bullets IN HIM- did frenzied Sheila, go away and leave him  and as he made the calls she went back down and shot him some more?

Her treatment  was to make her sedentary -she wasn't on speed!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2020, 09:44:48 PM »
I am sorry Holly, I just don't think this is a good enough reason behind the slaughter of a whole family.

I also can't understand why Neville managed to make a phone call. He had a lot of bullets IN HIM- did frenzied Sheila, go away and leave him  and as he made the calls she went back down and shot him some more?

Her treatment  was to make her sedentary -she wasn't on speed!
You don't know if Nevill had been in bed.  The phone call obviously was before Nevill had suffered any shots.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2020, 09:47:57 PM »
There were 7 bullets used on June and 8 on Neville so don't over estimate the killer's ability to deliver lethal shots.

Sheila's first shot into her neck region very nearly killed her, first shot.  IMO she was totally paralysed after that shot.

But Jeremy didn't deliver the shots to show off the prowess with which he won prizes for shooting at school. He delivered them to look as if a mentally ill and gun ignorant person had delivered them.