Author Topic: What % of parents (or other caregivers) would leave Madeliene (and twins)..  (Read 7764 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Richard Bilton.

He has followed the case from early days.  Make up your own mind about him.

I listened to it last night but it cut out at the last 3 - 4 mins.  I will endeavour to capture it later. 

It was worth listening to but I didn't really learn anything new. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Robittybob1

I listened to it last night but it cut out at the last 3 - 4 mins.  I will endeavour to capture it later. 

Could you share the link you are watching please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

No definitely mentions the patio door in my version of the McCann files.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAMELA_FENN.htm

"She also refers to the day of the 1st May 2007, when she was at home alone, at approximately 22.30 she heard a child cry, and that due the tone of the crying seemed to be a young child and not a baby of two years of age or younger. Apart from the crying that continued for approximately one hour and fifteen minutes, and which got louder and more expressive, the child shouted ?Daddy, Daddy?, the witness had no doubt that the noise came from the floor below. At about 23.45, an hour and fifteen minutes after the crying began, she heard the parents arrive, she did not see them, but she heard the patio doors open, she was quite worried as the crying had gone on for more than an hour and had gradually got worse.

Which is essentially what I said - she heard the door but did not see who entered.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

Which is essentially what I said - she heard the door but did not see who entered.
She must have some reason for calling them "parents".  Maybe she heard them talking.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

I think she could safely assume it was the parents?  According to Mrs Fenn MM was crying for 1.25 hours and calling 'Daddy, Daddy' which ceased when she heard the patio doors open at circa 11.45pm.  If it wasn't the parents who do you think it might have been? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Offline ShiningInLuz

We here had an extended discussion about whether Mr Bilton was acting properly when conducting what appeared to be fairly aggressive interviews.
What's up, old man?

Offline Holly Goodhead

We here had an extended discussion about whether Mr Bilton was acting properly when conducting what appeared to be fairly aggressive interviews.

All in a day's work I guess for an investigative journalist.  But now you've mentioned it he did seem to go in pretty hard on those who may well have been Portuguese working class or even underclass which wasn't the case with Robert Murat.  By this I mean he seemed to treat RM with greater respect. 

In any event I think he was barking up the wrong tree with all those he interviewed. 

If you want aggressive interviews or attempting to track down suspects/witnesses in an aggressive manner for interviews look no further than the Panorama docu on the suspected Omagh bombers.

Offline Holly Goodhead

IMO Mrs Fenn is by far the most important witness. 

Imagine how strange it must have sounded to her hearing the patio doors opening and closing several times a night.

Mrs Fenn was the only full-time resident.  She could not help but note how unusual and peculiar the above was and how it was in all probability completely out of keeping with other holiday makers.

Plus Mrs Fenn was on high alert having sustained an attempted burglary a week or so prior to the McCanns arrival.

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

Plus Mrs Fenn was on high alert having sustained an attempted burglary a week or so prior to the McCanns arrival.

there were several burglaries it seems...what was the mode of entry...any raised shutters...we just dont have the information

Offline Robittybob1

there were several burglaries it seems...what was the mode of entry...any raised shutters...we just dont have the information
Didn't the burglar leave via the window?
Moderation