Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 204381 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2016, 06:11:06 PM »
Salvation Army...

Ensure that confidential information is not disclosed to a third party unless there is a clear justification which may include

1. The valid consent of the individual (which may well have happened)
2. Where  there is risk of serious harm to self or others
3. The prevention, detection or prosecution of a serious crime!
4. And when required by law or by order of a court or other public body that has jurisdiciton

6.2. CHAPLAINCY
6.2.1. This has been a year of great challenge for the Chaplaincy. With
eighteen registered faiths, a depleted team has coped valiantly to provide
daily pastoral care and appropriate religious services.
6.2.2. During a three month period three of the longest serving Christian
Chaplains retired and, although the Roman Catholic Chaplain was
replaced reasonably soon, it has taken some time to fill the other two
vacancies. Their security clearances are now awaited. In the meantime,
the depleted Chaplaincy Team have been faced with ever increasing
pastoral duties, including an unusually heavy number of recently bereaved
prisoners.
6.2.3. The Board would like to commend the dedication and extreme hard
work shown by this temporarily diminished department.
I know this refers possibly to a Chaplain who's entire career was served at Long Lartin... But.. what if it means A Chaplain who is the longest serving prison Chaplin as a career??? http://www.imb.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/long-lartin-2011-2012.pdf

again I can't find Chaplain Brotherton http://www.ukbhc.org.uk/civicrm/profile?gid=5&reset=1&force=1&search=0

Before I answer your question Jixy..... I'm looking at Chaplain Brotherton whom has been a prison Chaplain since 1975
https://www.channel4.com/news/tabak-planned-to-plead-guilty-trial-hears

Chaplain Brotherton looks like he is close to retirement if he hasn't already retired, and there been suggestions on the Internet that he may have retired.

But....... because of the high profile of the case, I thought that i would be able to find one article on Chaplain Peter Brotherton.

But i'm finding it difficult... The only other Chaplain Brotherton I can find is.........

http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/scooter-boy-chaplain-bids-navy-farewell/story-12898361-detail/story.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wear/features/2004/07/chaplain.shtml

And when I try and search anything to do with CHAPLAIN PETER BROTHERTON, I fail to find anything...
Unless it's related to The Joanna yeates case and Dr Vincent Tabak...

AND..... when searching other sources i find this..... https://www.crockford.org.uk/searchresults?term=Brotherton&type=C&contains=0&WW=1&cat=9Living

SO....... Where is Chaplain PETER BROTHERTON...... Micheal Brotherton is there??????
In My Opinion, I find that quite Odd......

Could you please link me to where you got your information from Jixy,... I like to read what else it says thankyou

Then I can as accuratley as i can reply to your questions...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2016, 06:12:05 PM »
If you read the PSI for foreign prisoners it explains about sex offenders and their relevance to the process beginning

Links Please Jixy

He was not classed as a SEX OFFENDER, when he supposedly confessed to the Chaplain!!!!

But please show me the links

He hadn't been convicted of "ANY CRIME" at that time...!!!!!

If it relates to sex offender jixy.... they were abit late in convicting him of that crime...
Was that to back themselves UP!!!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2016, 09:07:58 PM »
I have another question that niggles me:........

Why wasn't Dr Vincent Tabak ever given the ability to speak to a Dutch National???

The reason I say this is as follows:

When incarcerated in a foreign prison you would expect that Dr.Vincent Tabak would yearn to hear his native tongue....( feeling isolated an alone with no support)...

So for him to refuse the possibility of being able to speak to anyone who is a Dutch Natiional, seems unlikely to me....

The judge established that Tabak, who works at an international design company in Bath, did not need an interpreter.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/jan/25/joanna-yeates-accused-vincent-tabak-remanded

Yet he was flanked by one.... this implies he always had access to a Dutch National...(And it looks fair in the media)(IMO)

But..... that In My Opinion, says we've covered the bases.. no one will question it...

Clearly Dr Vincent Tabak did not Have a Dutch National to Advise him of what happens in a foreign country... Which for the FAIRNESS of a Trail.. seems to be the least he could have....

And surely as his family were trying to raise money for his defence, he would have had at least Dutch legal representation!!!!
They just had a good time together as a family – totally normal, nothing strange.”
His comments came after the first appearance in court by Mr Tabak, 32, who is accused of the murder of Miss Yeates, 25.
On Monday, staff and students at Eindhoven Technical University, where Mr Tabak studied architectural engineering, announced the creation of a fighting fund to aid his defence..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8280005/Joanna-Yeates-murder-suspect-Vincent-Tabak-enjoyed-normal-family-Christmas.html

If a British Citizen was arrested and charged in a forgeign country.. surely they would go to the British Embassy for advice and support....

Where is the evidence that Dr Vincent Tabak was afford the same luxury??????????

Surely whilst he was in Long Larton he would have asked for a dutch national to talk to???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350176/Joanna-Yeates-murder-Vincent-Tabak-dock-towering-interpreter.html
I thought he'd stated he didn't need an interpretator?????
So why provide one at Trial to make it look like evry aspect of the Prisoner right was being adhered too????

Ever press report aims to confuse... And they sure do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did he get an interpretor in the dock but not as an official confidant????

jixy

« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2016, 09:19:00 PM »
I think you need to rewind a bit.

I mentioned him being a Sex Offender, not in relation to him talking to anyone or confessing but in reply to your comment about him returning to his home country

jixy

« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2016, 09:20:45 PM »
As you have been editing your posts, I think you have lost the plot

Offline [...]

« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2016, 09:28:47 PM »
I think you need to rewind a bit.

I mentioned him being a Sex Offender, not in relation to him talking to anyone or confessing but in reply to your comment about him returning to his home country

You still haven't supplied me with links to back up your arguement Jixy....

Being a Sex offender, wouldn't be a problem returning to his own country.... as far as i'm aware.. The Dutch don't have "A Sex Offenders Register"......

Offline [...]

« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2016, 09:33:20 PM »
As you have been editing your posts, I think you have lost the plot

I would like to make it clear... that all i do when i post a statement is that i back it up with the evidence I can find to support any statement I may make... (occasionally I edit my posts)

I am simply an oldish lady.... That has an issue with what IMO I see as Unfair and Unjust... Hasn't anything that I have said in my post pricked your ears up and gone.....

Well that is weird?????????????

jixy

« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2016, 09:37:35 PM »
excuse me but I don't need capital letters and lots of exclamation marks to get the point. you asked about him returning home, I started to explain one of the reasons

No I think lots of things are weird but not about the case

jixy

« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2016, 09:41:56 PM »
The Sex Offenders Register and point of view that so fascinates you, you need to read up further  and any prisoner returning to their home country has a list of things that will disqualify them.

They pushed for the Sex Offences to be put before the court so on release, his potential danger if he was to returned to his home country would be fully logged

A poor woman died but you seem to defend him and all that he is including his preferences for searches on the internet

Me? im disgusted!

Offline [...]

« Reply #174 on: November 19, 2016, 09:53:25 PM »
Instead of editing my last post I'll write another........

From day one, the case against Dr Vincent Tabak has concerned me....

I have this ability to annoy my family for the past 6 years we are approaching... to pose questions i have about the case that was made against Dr Vincent Tabak....

My husband is currently pulling his hair out... my daughter allows me one question a day on the subject.... Something about this case has pricked my concious about what happened.. And as I have stated previously...

When it doesn't add up somebody is lying...

I've been asked on this forum.. why not look at other cases that apparently more deserving?

But what makes one case more deserving than another....

I cannot help the fact that every so often... This case sends me in the direction to try and find the TRUTH...

And I have spent years finding forums on and off that have this particular case available for me to comment on...

All the original forums I had expressed an opinion on this case have been REMOVED from the internet!!!

As I said before I don't understand why??????

What is so wrong trying to find out WHAT REALLY happened in the Joanna Yeates Case?????

Again I hold my hand up and say Dr Vincent Tabak is Innocent... I cannot see where the due process came...

God help any foreign National in his position in the future...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH FAIR...HONEST AND OPEN???? That's all I'm saying ... Thats all I require....

Ok then.... Lets give Dr Vincent Tabak a re-Trail.. based on the so called evidence the prosecution presented!!!!!

And I would like to thank mrswah for starting this topic as most other forums regarding Dr Vincent Tabak.. NO LONGER EXIST.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2016, 09:56:52 PM »
The Sex Offenders Register and point of view that so fascinates you, you need to read up further  and any prisoner returning to their home country has a list of things that will disqualify them.

They pushed for the Sex Offences to be put before the court so on release, his potential danger if he was to returned to his home country would be fully logged

A poor woman died but you seem to defend him and all that he is including his preferences for searches on the internet

Me? im disgusted!

I find that quite offensive... I am more than aware Joanna Yeates lost her life and her families agony must be intolerable.....

I could never imagine and prey to God that I am not ever in their position to feel such pain and anguish

jixy

« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2016, 10:02:06 PM »
My post is neither offensive or untrue. A poor lady died and you defend him at every turn. That is fact not offensive. You write it, I have read it and at every turn you have an excuse, a reason for his behaviour, something to over rule his admission  of guilt

None of which he has said himself and the rest you fill in on your assumption. None of that is offensive There is much more that could be classed as that, none of which I have posted

Offline [...]

« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2016, 10:11:32 PM »
My post is neither offensive or untrue. A poor lady died and you defend him at every turn. That is fact not offensive. You write it, I have read it and at every turn you have an excuse, a reason for his behaviour, something to over rule his admission  of guilt

None of which he has said himself and the rest you fill in on your assumption. None of that is offensive There is much more that could be classed as that, none of which I have posted

Offensive yes.... As if I have forgotten that a poor young lady lost her life... her family are still living with that...

I am merely pointing out that with the evidence I have gathered that the POLICE did not have evidence to charge Dr Vincent Tabak...

Whether you go from Chaplain Brotherton Confession

To... The PARTIAL DNA. which could only rule out a suspect..

To The  sobbing woman whom contributed to the evidence the police had against Dr Vincent Tabak....

And the spurious searches on google.. wiki ..etc..

What evidence did the Police have to take this man to court???

jixy

« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2016, 10:13:24 PM »
One point to remember things can be far more transparent than the story teller believes.... added detail to set the scene can just confirm it  8(0(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #179 on: November 19, 2016, 10:39:09 PM »
If Dr Vincent Tabak is indeed guilty of the Charges that have been laid against him... And a show trail..

Prove it... Prove it with hard Evidence and Facts..

Show me Evidence that SHOWS intent...

Show me Evidence that he even came into contact with Joanna Yeates..
The Partial DNA only rules a suspect out... to match it the would need a relative..
When a crime-scene DNA sample matches a profile in the database at most, but not all loci, the individual from the database is excluded. However, it is very likely that a close relative is the source of that DNA rather than a random, unrelated individual. These partial matches can be used by investigators to find the individual who left the DNA at the crime scene
David Bruce Bowen - in 1979 eight year-old Kenneth Conrick was tortured and murdered; the case went unsolved for 30 years. Investigators recently obtained a DNA sample from Bowen’s sister, which showed enough similarities to DNA found on the victim and his clothing at the crime scene to allow investigators to obtain a warrant for Bowen's DNA. Bowen’s DNA profile matched the profile from semen on cords used to strangle the boy. Bowen pled guilty and admitted that he strangled and stabbed the victim after molesting him.

The sample was PARTIAL... not a full DNA profile......

Show me that they approach a relative for a sample of DNA..

That's all I require... Facts!!( And other people who have expressed concern over Dr Vincent Tabaks conviction)

Did Dr Vincent Tabaks family member provide a DNA sample that could either rule him as the supplier of that DNA sample or Rule him out......

Show me that he INTENDED to murder somebody.... Anybody!!

Show me and all the other people who have doubts about Dr Vincent Tabak's conviction that he was indeed THEIR MAN...

And again I'm editing my post,...

Because when you supply the Hard evidence that prove Dr Vincent Tabak commited this Crime...maybe people like me and other who have questioned how Dr Vincent Tabak was treated ... will stop asking about this CONVICTION....