Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 203084 times)

jixy

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #795 on: January 29, 2017, 06:16:25 PM »
There is nothing whatsoever contained within this thread which would make me doubt Tabak's conviction.

Your opinion is worthless when faced with Tabaks own plea of guilt.  Next you'll be claiming he was tortured into pleading guilty.  @)(++(*

Well said. in a nutshell putting all this craziness back in its place!

Offline PaultheRed

« Reply #796 on: January 29, 2017, 06:58:03 PM »
That is a real shame Angelo222 I thought I had uncovered some interesting facts..... Answer me this please??

If he can't be at home to do two of the searches, how can the searches be his????

Sadly Nine the only interesting facts you have uncovered are those in your own head, your own opinions and hearsay , nothing is ever concrete or actual fact , things like ....I know he made a confession, but how do we know he didn't make it under duress? .....How do you  know he did make it under duress ? just hearsay and your own thoughts again no actual facts or proof .....The DNA Was inconclusive , the only thing inconclusive was just where it came from there is no doubt it belongs to him and that is decisive and proven beyond doubt .

All the points raised have been proven inconclusive nothing more than fabricated, opinions and prove nothing all the proven evidence points to VT why can't you just accept the fact you are wrong?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 08:40:24 PM by John »

Offline PaultheRed

« Reply #797 on: January 29, 2017, 07:15:29 PM »
Tell me please Paul..... How do crime scene photos's change???????  they don't  but neither to they prove any of your opinions , your insecurities or the fact you don't like being questioned or proved wrong by facts & truths such as the DNA doesn't lie & the only DNA found on her body was his no one else or you claim he is innocent but yet can't name or provide another suspect so if your opinions , points & links were true surely they would have uncovered links to who did the crime the fact they don't leads a sane person to come to the only conclusion possible and that is that VT is guilty as charged & sentenced .

AS FOR...I don't understand why you disappear when i ask you a question????  I have a actual life that doesn't allow me to sit in front of a screen all the time & certainly doesn't allow me to troll people like some do

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #798 on: January 29, 2017, 07:17:17 PM »
Sadly Nine the only interesting facts you have uncovered are those in your own head, your own opinions and hearsay , nothing is ever concrete or actual fact , things like ....I know he made a confession, but how do we know he didn't make it under duress? .....How do you  know he did make it under duress ? just hearsay and your own thoughts again no actual facts or proof .....The DNA Was inconclusive , the only thing inconclusive was just where it came from there is no doubt it belongs to him and that is decisive and proven beyond doubt .

All the points raised have been proven inconclusive nothing more than fabricated, opinions and prove nothing all the proven evidence points to VT why can't you just accept the fact you are wrong or does your ego prevent that because you are perfect in everything you do ?

Paul, you have mistakenly blamed Nine for things I said!

Actually, I have always accepted that I might be wrong, and have said so before now.

You could be wrong, too!

Offline PaultheRed

« Reply #799 on: January 29, 2017, 07:26:56 PM »

Paul, you have mistakenly blamed Nine for things I said!

Actually, I have always accepted that I might be wrong, and have said so before now.

You could be wrong, too!

Well actually I haven't as when you are one and the same person it would be correct to name either of you but as you both hunt in a pack it's not hard to confuse the too , but I fail to see what that has to do with the case mrswah ???

Let's start by getting our definitions straight @drewscapegoat: is an Internet troll he is someone who comes into a discussion and posts comments designed to upset or disrupt the conversation. Often, in fact, it seems like there is no real purpose behind their comments except to upset everyone else involved. Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response he has done it all and more and both Nine & yourself mrswah post, write and spell the same as he does which raises questions are all 3 of you the same person  many not only me believe this is true  ....

So lets keep comments about the case & not nit picking about the odd name error ....

Am I ever wrong yes I am because no one in the world is perfect & if they claim to be they are bigger lairs than both of you .....

jixy

« Reply #800 on: January 29, 2017, 07:51:34 PM »
Can I just say I signed into this forum tonight to reply to a comment made by Angelo. I haven't posted on this thread  for a while because its pretty much pointless.

Nine you straight away mentioned my likes on said post quickly followed by my choice of picture and slam straight into a mention of ' a man you don't know'

You brought Drew aka Mr Andrew Ashman to the table for whatever reason so please don't start pointing the finger at others. Its all part of the game!

Offline [...]

« Reply #801 on: January 29, 2017, 08:05:15 PM »
Can I just say I signed into this forum tonight to reply to a comment made by Angelo. I haven't posted on this thread  for a while because its pretty much pointless.

Nine you straight away mentioned my likes on said post quickly followed by my choice of picture and slam straight into a mention of ' a man you don't know'

You brought Drew aka Mr Andrew Ashman to the table for whatever reason so please don't start pointing the finger at others. Its all part of the game!

I'm glad you have come to the conclusion that I don't know DA....   

What Game????????  You have lost me??????

Offline PaultheRed

« Reply #802 on: January 29, 2017, 08:26:14 PM »
Time shouldn't change on the clock because the battery would probably be dead by then. equally if the battery was a Duracell they last 4 times longer so maybe it wasn't dead .....Denying the truth,doesn’t change the facts.Your personal experience, is your perception of truth. But, your truth may not be mine... and, neither may be factually correct....

Offline [...]

« Reply #803 on: January 29, 2017, 08:42:35 PM »
Tell me please Paul..... How do crime scene photos's change???????  they don't  but neither to they prove any of your opinions , your insecurities or the fact you don't like being questioned or proved wrong by facts & truths such as the DNA doesn't lie & the only DNA found on her body was his no one else or you claim he is innocent but yet can't name or provide another suspect so if your opinions , points & links were true surely they would have uncovered links to who did the crime the fact they don't leads a sane person to come to the only conclusion possible and that is that VT is guilty as charged & sentenced .

AS FOR...I don't understand why you disappear when i ask you a question????  I have a actual life that doesn't allow me to sit in front of a screen all the time & certainly doesn't allow me to troll people like some do

Why would I provide a suspect????? why would I know?????

Offline John

« Reply #804 on: January 29, 2017, 08:49:31 PM »
The crime scene photo's have change... ...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7613.msg374846#msg374846

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7613.msg374848#msg374848

These images were supposed to be when the media were allowed in after the jury came in to see the flat...

Time shouldn't change on the clock because the battery would probably be dead by then... But more importantly the shoes on the shoe stand should NOT change position!!!

Infact where are the pictures before they moved the carpet?????

Normally crime scene photo's are of what a crime scene looks like after a perpetrator has been at the scene..
So maybe Greg did a good clean whilst pottering about....

Maybe, there weren't any carpets?????

I'm sure there would have been in the rented flat.. you normally get flooring at least!!

Objects at crime scenes do get moved around by police and the CSI teams Nine, no real conspiracy there but thank you for pointing it out in any event, you certainly have put some time and effort into your posts if nothing else.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #805 on: January 29, 2017, 08:52:09 PM »
Why did the shoes change position?????

Everything is checked for clues at a crime scene so items like the shoes will be lifted up and set back afterwards.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #806 on: January 29, 2017, 08:54:27 PM »
Yes ...Things may get moved John... But they shouldn't be moved when the Jury have been to see the flat...

I think they called it a time Capsule.....

In an ideal world probably but items are never put back exactly where they were found by those who first attended the scene so there will always be discrepancies in photos taken at different times.

Offline John

« Reply #807 on: January 29, 2017, 08:58:30 PM »
I was under the impression that the photographs came from when the media came into the flat after the Jury had just been shown around it...

Therefore nothing should move position...

Also John.... why would they allow Greg to remove his possesions from a crime scene???

Possessions can be removed if police agree.  It is up to the senior investigating officer to decide what is significant and what is not.

Offline [...]

« Reply #808 on: January 29, 2017, 09:00:05 PM »
Possessions can be removed if police agree.  It is up to the senior investigating officer to decide what is significant and what is not.

Why would they leave the Coat Stand behind if Dr Vincent Tabak put his coat on it??????

Offline John

« Reply #809 on: January 29, 2017, 09:09:07 PM »
Why would they leave the Coat Stand behind if Dr Vincent Tabak put his coat on it??????

I have no idea so no point in speculating.