Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599949 times)

Offline nina

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #555 on: August 20, 2017, 11:18:02 AM »
Complex Crimes and The Complex Crime Unit,.... Does exactly what it says on the tin....

They Investigate Complex Crimes, which The Complex Crime Unit that Ann Reddrop was The head of, had 21 criteria to adhere too... None other than 'lor's" would Dr Vincent Tabak come under .... and the only use "Lor's " has is to give The Complex Crime Unit access to an individual abroad...

So why was 'The Murder of Joanna Yeates A Complex Crime "??????

http://www.cps.gov.uk/southwest/who_we_are/complex_casework_unit/

I have just been watching `Catching a Killer' where to a certain extent Thames Valley police let the cameras in on the Natalie Hemming investigation. Remarkably similar to this murder in some respects. It does give us a slight indication of how the police think and then act.

Thames Valley had the Complex Crimes Unit in too, so maybe with some murders they do call them in. Natalie was classed as a High Risk Missing Person at first.

Offline nina

« Reply #556 on: August 20, 2017, 11:46:31 AM »
Was there something else shielding Joanna Yeates from being seen??

So the snow didn't play a part then ????

What else was stopping her from being visible ?? Her being over the wall??? Something else covering her????

Because if she is lying on The Verge for 8 days as they insist later on...something else other than snow must have been obstructing the view of her ...

They have always maintained that it was the snow that concealed her.. well... obviously not... They talk as if they are feet of snow... and when you look at Longwood lane there is barely any snow there.... not enough to conceal a body.... (IMO)...

Is it the metal object that is on the side of the road that was concealing Joanna Yeates ???

Image attached ....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8244617/Joanna-Yeates-murder-groundsman-may-have-heard-killer.html

Okay just for you Nine, I have dug out my 2010 diary (grumble!!) because I do think that not only snow but freezing fog, sheet & black ice and the accumulation of new snow ontop of ice,  have all played their parts in this sorry case.

My diary is just for appointments etc., plus events out of the ordinary, so it's not a full account, especially when it comes to the weather. This year I have noted the awful things at Manchester, London and of course Grenfell Towers.

Oh one thing you need to know is that if you live in Bristol you don't look towards the south-west for weather, it's Cardiff we are nearest. South-west seems to be only Devon & Cornwall according to the Met!

I've taken out my swear words:
Tues November 9th 2010  -  Freezing, really freezing. First day.
Wed       "        17th   "     -  Very, very wet, windy and freezing cold again.
Tues      "         30th   "     -  Frozen!
Wed      Dec     1 st           -  Ice
Fri                   3rd           -   Temps. not above freezing during day and bl**dy awful nights.
Sunday            5th           -   Snow & ice
Mon                 6th           -  Washing machines can't be delivered because of ice and bad weather.
Wed                 8th           -  Ice bound again.
Thurs              16th          -  Freezing. Later in day light snow. Still -4 daytime.
Fri                   17th         -  Day time temps. not above freezing. Had light dusting snow evening.
Sat                  18th         -  Stayed up to watch some of the snow, really heavy.
Sun                  19th        -  Good 3" of snow on the bushes in back garden. Still freezing though.
Mon                  20th        -  More hevy snow
Tues                 21st        -  Freezing day and night.
Thurs               23rd        -  Sleet and rain on freezing surfaces = sheet ice. So, so cold.

That's it, by no means comprehensive, but should give you an idea of what thing were like in my neck of the woods.

Offline nina

« Reply #557 on: August 20, 2017, 02:28:30 PM »
So if you take on board the fact that I obviously can't multitask very well, sorry about the spelling and wobbley  text. The child and cat were both yelling at me!!

Anyway if you take what I wrote at the time about the weather, then think about poor Joanna being put into a `slight indentation' of the earth, not a ditch, I think that you can see how she wasn't discovered for that length of time.

Offline [...]

« Reply #558 on: August 20, 2017, 04:37:25 PM »
So if you take on board the fact that I obviously can't multitask very well, sorry about the spelling and wobbley  text. The child and cat were both yelling at me!!

Anyway if you take what I wrote at the time about the weather, then think about poor Joanna being put into a `slight indentation' of the earth, not a ditch, I think that you can see how she wasn't discovered for that length of time.

Thank you so much Nina.... That is really helpful.... I will come back to your posts...  been out all day... now have visitors... But it puts other things in context for me....  8)--))

bye

Offline Leonora

« Reply #559 on: August 20, 2017, 06:03:00 PM »
GOLD COMMANDER.....

A quote from DCI Phil Jones at The Leveson Inquiry...

Why a "Gold Commander"... Is That normal in a simple "MissingPerson/Murder Inquiry???

https://www.app.college.police.uk/app-content/operations/command-and-control/command-structures/

https://www.gloucestershire.police.uk/more-on-us/about-us/chief-officer-group/

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122182731/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Witness-Statement-of-DCI-Phillip-Jones.pdf
Why indeed? Until you joined the fray, I had never asked myself who this "obscure" Acting Chief Constable Rod Hansen really was:

Note that both he Jon Stratford, and Julian Moss have moved to the Gloucestershire force, and the latter is claiming credit for "critical incidents such as the murder of Joanna Yates" (sic). The words "hostage" and "army" ring bells. Julian Moss was the Chief Superintendant who confirmed that the police were going to prosecute Vincent Tabak for possessing images of child abuse.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 06:06:37 PM by Leonora »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #560 on: August 20, 2017, 09:02:42 PM »
Why indeed? Until you joined the fray, I had never asked myself who this "obscure" Acting Chief Constable Rod Hansen really was:

Note that both he Jon Stratford, and Julian Moss have moved to the Gloucestershire force, and the latter is claiming credit for "critical incidents such as the murder of Joanna Yates" (sic). The words "hostage" and "army" ring bells. Julian Moss was the Chief Superintendant who confirmed that the police were going to prosecute Vincent Tabak for possessing images of child abuse.

Why do you think both have moved to another force----or is this kind of thing usual?

Offline Leonora

« Reply #561 on: August 20, 2017, 09:12:36 PM »

Why do you think both have moved to another force----or is this kind of thing usual?
I inadvertently left out a comma. All three of the senior officers mentioned - Rod Hansen, Jon Stratford and Julian Moss - moved from Avon & Somerset Constabulary to Gloucestershire Constabulary after the Joanna Yeates case.

Mr Bond, they have a saying in Chicago: "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action." - Auric Goldfinger

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #562 on: August 20, 2017, 09:15:29 PM »
I inadvertently left out a comma. All three of the senior officers mentioned - Rod Hansen, Jon Stratford and Julian Moss - moved from Avon & Somerset Constabulary to Gloucestershire Constabulary after the Joanna Yeates case.

Mr Bond, they have a saying in Chicago: "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action." - Auric Goldfinger

Hm----------

Offline [...]

« Reply #563 on: August 21, 2017, 09:53:01 AM »
Okay just for you Nine, I have dug out my 2010 diary (grumble!!) because I do think that not only snow but freezing fog, sheet & black ice and the accumulation of new snow ontop of ice,  have all played their parts in this sorry case.

My diary is just for appointments etc., plus events out of the ordinary, so it's not a full account, especially when it comes to the weather. This year I have noted the awful things at Manchester, London and of course Grenfell Towers.

Oh one thing you need to know is that if you live in Bristol you don't look towards the south-west for weather, it's Cardiff we are nearest. South-west seems to be only Devon & Cornwall according to the Met!

I've taken out my swear words:
Tues November 9th 2010  -  Freezing, really freezing. First day.
Wed       "        17th   "     -  Very, very wet, windy and freezing cold again.
Tues      "         30th   "     -  Frozen!
Wed      Dec     1 st           -  Ice
Fri                   3rd           -   Temps. not above freezing during day and bl**dy awful nights.
Sunday            5th           -   Snow & ice
Mon                 6th           -  Washing machines can't be delivered because of ice and bad weather.
Wed                 8th           -  Ice bound again.
Thurs              16th          -  Freezing. Later in day light snow. Still -4 daytime.
Fri                   17th         -  Day time temps. not above freezing. Had light dusting snow evening.
Sat                  18th         -  Stayed up to watch some of the snow, really heavy.
Sun                  19th        -  Good 3" of snow on the bushes in back garden. Still freezing though.
Mon                  20th        -  More hevy snow
Tues                 21st        -  Freezing day and night.
Thurs               23rd        -  Sleet and rain on freezing surfaces = sheet ice. So, so cold.

That's it, by no means comprehensive, but should give you an idea of what thing were like in my neck of the woods.

Thanks again for these entries of yours Nina....  Part 1...

I believe they help point to a possible other conclusion...  When Joanna Yeates body is discovered, DCI Phi Jones states that she has been on the verge for several days...

Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to have covered Joanna Yeates with leaves and the snow did the rest... I have a hard time imagining someone leaving her on a grass verge covered in leaves in the first place....
The simplest action would have been to leave her in her own flat.... (IMO)... I do not understand the need to move her..

He's apparently just committed a murder....A murder he stated in court was an accident....  So why move the body??? There is no logical reason for this course of action.... Why not tidy up ... wipe down and close the door behind himself???

With the statement in court we discover the supposed course of events... (IMO)...  And the amount of moving of a body and  even going to ASDA, to me seems a ridiculous response.... He has ever possibility of been seen... He also has the possibility of being pulled over by the police.... For instance... what if he had a defective bulb on his car?? What if his driving had become erratic because he was pre-occupied with a dead body in a car boot???

For Dr Vincent Tabak to be this cunning , manipulative individual... I would have thought his best option would have been to leave her exactly where she was.... As the police have insisted .... In her Flat....!

No fibre transfer... No blood transfer... No DNA transfer... He would have had all the time in the world to carefully clean a crime scene.... Then go back home to his own flat... He didn't need to be in ASDA to create the alibi as it has been claimed being the reason for his trip... He literally could have made telephone calls or used his laptop, to put him at home....

So who ever put her on Longwood lane... did it for a reason... And Longwood lane has to have a connection to that person ..... (IMO)...

So back to DCI Phil Jones... 
As a result of the findings of the  post mortem, we believe that Joanna body has been in the roadside verge off Longwood Lane for Failand several days, before being discovered on Christmas morning..

Several days to me is 3 or 4... he doesn't say for over a week or about a week.... And as it snowed heavy again on Monday the 20th December 2010 , with the diary of Nina giving us the weather... it's possible that she was put there later on if she was covered in snow ....

I want to go back to DCI Phil Jones statement I have transcribed ... This statement is at a Police conference on the 28th December 2010.. The day after he becomes in charge of the Investigation...

Off Longwood Lane...??

That doesn't sound like she was On Longwood lane... (IMO)...  Off me away from... so how could she be in the area they have stated that she was ?????

For instance... Canygne Road off Percival Road... wouldn't mean Joanna Yeates lived at Percival Road... would it?? So off Longwood Lane means a different area to me ....  There are many side roads/tracks off Longwood lane, so there are many places that she could have been.... The Grass Verge is definitely ON... Longwood lane!!

This article I have found whilst looking at Longwood Lane has drawn my attention.... It was written on the 12th January 2011...

The Police Know something... They have to... there is no two ways about it... and this quote I will make, clearly states that they know something... And it has nothing to do with Dr Vincent Tabak.... 

They told police they had seen a car driving slowly up and down Longwood Lane three or four times on the morning after Jo was last seen.

Their 999 call was lodged 36 hours before Jo’s boyfriend Greg Reardon, 27, reported her missing.

Police are now considering whether the killer went back to the spot where Jo had been dumped – to assess whether to move her body to a better hiding place.
Do I hear "Alarm Bells"??????

36 hours before Greg Reardon called the Police is at 12:45pm on Saturday 18th December 2010....

Now here is where we have the real problem........

Detectives are thought to be exploring the possibility that the killer drove up and down the lane to find where he had left the body hours earlier. There is also the chance the killer may have been forced to repeatedly drive up and down the road after being disturbed by passers-by.

If they didn't know when Joanna Yeates had been killed, how did they know the killer had left her there hours earlier ????

The killer is supposed to have know where he dumped the body.... not be driving up and down looking for where he left it!!! That to me sounds like it is not clearly easy to see.... He would have surely spotted a mound...(IMO)...  So she has to be somewhere that is not easily accessible (IMO)...

Remember... 'several days".... That was DCI Jones time of the body being on Longwood lane ....

Again transcript from DCI Phil Jones.....

I'm keen to hear from anybody who saw or heard anyone acting suspiciously in the Longwood lane area particularly the area near to the entrance of  Durnford Quarry over the last week, but in particular the weekend of Friday December the 17th to Sunday the 19th December. This was the weekend when we experienced heavy snow in the area

So we have a couple talking about a car acting suspiciously... we have talk of a killer possibily looking for a better hiding place...  And we have a police officer wanting information as to whether anybody saw a suspicious looking person on Longwood lane that week....

That last quote is very interesting... Was Joanna Yeates moved ?????  DCI Phil Jones need to know if anyone came back that week to "Perhaps" move a body... to me suggests that she had been moved... there must be some indication on her body that shows she has been moved...

The only indication that I can think of is "Lividity".... And with DCI Andrew Moss saying he had to try and stop a body from thawing... It indicate that lividity would be a possibility and blood would settle else where.... (IMO)...

Did Joanna Yeates show signs of being moved ????  If they believe that someone had been driving up and down Longwood Lane several times as wanting to find a better hiding place..... There has to be an indication that a "BODY" has been moved.... (IMO)

Why else would DCI Phil Jones need information on someones activity over that week and implore the public to get in touch!!!

Either that or DCI Phil Jones has actually had communication from the killer, as to where Joanna Yeates maybe and also that the Killer had been seen many times and disturbed by many people going about their activities...(IMO).. He has got to know something to be asking for assistance from the public about vehicle movement on Longwood lane during that week......

Why else is DCI Phil Jones interested keen to hear from anybody who saw or heard anyone acting suspiciously in the Longwood lane area particularly the area near to the entrance of  Durnford Quarry over the last week,??

The last week??? Something has got to indicate that she was either.....

(1): Moved

(2): Put on Longwood lane later than Friday the 17th December 2010

(3): The Police had communication with the killer

That information must rule out Dr Vincent Tabak.... (IMO)... because if Dr Vincent Tabak had any other time he couldn't account for... both DCI Phil Jones and Ann Reddrop would have been on him like a ton of bricks.... (IMO).... bringing to trial that information of him returning to try and move a body....!!!

Has Joanna Yeates got material from the quarry on her body??? Maybe there is something upon Joanna Yeates that shows she was somewhere else before being 'ON" Longwood Lane ???
There has to be a definite indication somewhere for DCI Phil Jones to be having a 'Police Conference " to appeal for information..... (IMO)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8noQpXm0HQU&t=617s

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-murder-cops-probe-103679

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/8265779/Joanna-Yeates-parents-make-appeal-for-information.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #564 on: August 21, 2017, 09:53:53 AM »
Part 2....... The Sobbing Girl.... I believe she is IMPORTANT....!!!

Local horse rider Emma Brewer said yesterday: “It is a bit weird if someone was driving up and down this lane because there is no obvious explanation. It seems suspicious to me. Some people do the school run and would come up and down the lane once, but not on a Saturday, and never three or four times.
So it's Emma Brewer who called the Police I believe.... 
“I suppose the killer might have panicked on the Friday night, dumped the body and then come back the next day. By then it had snowed very heavily.
why would she know that the killer dumped the body on Friday Night????  why wasn't it the early hours of Saturday morning Mrs Brewer...???

She couldn't possibily know what lairs of snow... what lairs of debris where upon Joanna Yeates body to say whether or not Joanna yeates had lain on Longwood lane from the "Friday Night"!!! That is impossible..... (IMO)...

Again Emma Brewer ...
“The snow was there for days. And there was another snowfall on the Monday.”

So snow covering a body, could have happened on the Monday 20th December 2010 as I have said earlier in this post....

A Cyclist quotes...
“And we’re quite high up here. It’s windy and the snow does tend to drift.

So drifting snow... unsure of date of deposition,... Returning vehicles... How does that go with Dr Vincent Tabak ????

Somebody out there, does know what happened to Joanna, somebody out there is holding that vital piece of information we need to help provide Joanna's family with the answers they need and they want.

So who are they appealing too??? Has Somebody out there contacted the Police with information??? They are  appealing for that person to get back in touch (IMO)... someone out there knows something.... Because he is not directing that statement to the killer... And normally the Police would direct statements to a killer (IMO)...  But this is directed at a seperate individual (IMO)...

The next quote is from the parents of Joanna Yeates ....

In a heartfelt statement, the couple from Ampfield, Hants, said someone, somewhere knew what had happened to their daughter and warned that if they did not come forward others might suffer the same fate.

Indicating again... that the Police had information given to them and where appealing for them to come forward ....(IMO)...

The parents appeal is a day before we hear of the sobbing girl story is being leaked.... Now, I believe if The Sobbing Girl existed,....... then the information she gave was 'Nothing" to do with Dr Vincent Tabak, because that phone call would have been played in court and even if she didn't appear in court a written statement to add to the 20 written statements... would have been read out at trial.... So I believe The Sobbing Girl was either a complete 'Untruth"... Or she did ring up but told the police different information than what everyone thought she said and didn't implicate Dr Vincent Tabak.....

We have The Police and The Parents.... both appealing directly to someone... someone that The Police kNow has this information.... and the only possible conclusion i can draw from that ...Is..... that this person had already been in contact wth the Police.....

Maybe The Sobbing Girl rang much earlier.... And that is why they could say that there was a Sobbing Girl ringing.... Because maybe it wasn't an UNTRUTH after all.... she rang before the Police Conference on the 12th January 2011 with bits of information... and was crying on the phone at the same time, not giving the Police everything that they needed ......

The Sobbing Girl is Maybe the person who needs to be located... (IMO)....

The sobbing Girl was maybe present at the time....

The Sobbing girl may have know that Joanna Yeates was killed on Friday 17th December 2010....

The Sobbing Girl may have know that  Joanna Yeates was on Longwood Lane .....

The Sobbing Girl may have known that the killer had tried to move the body.....

The Sobbing girl may have known the killer tried to put the body over the wall....

The Sobbing Girl may have been under pressure to help move this body....

The Sobbing Girl may have been at Flat 1 on Friday the 17th December 2010.... The Sobbing Girl knew 'EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED"...

Lets look at the reports of the time again.... How could DCI Phil Jones know this information, before trial???

Det Chief Inspector Phil Jones, who is leading the murder hunt, has said it is possible the killer may have tried to lift her over the quarry wall, but failed in his attempt and instead left her on the narrow roadside verge.

Because... The Sobbing Girl told him... (IMO)....

How could DCI Phil Jones be so definiate about many aspect of this case before court.... And before Dr Vincent Tabak had signed his statement on 22nd September 2011... And only having those version of events told in court for the first time ... How could he be so certain that she was at home ?????  How when he appeals on 28th December he is NOT SURE WHEN JOANNA YEATES WAS LEFT ON LONGWOOD LANE... But suddenly he now knows it was 'Friday The 17th December 2010!!

So lets look at the 4x4...

DCI Jones said: 'We have had a number of reports of vehicles in Longwood Lane during the late Friday evening and early hours of Saturday morning, including a possibly light-coloured 4x4 vehicle.
'This 4x4 and the other vehicles may be completely unconnected but I urge anyone in that car or any other driver in the vicinity that night to come forward.'

This report is on the 3rd January 2011...  They know they are looking for a light coloured 4x4... (IMO)... If there are many many vehicles on Longwood lane between Friday 17th December 2010 and Saturday Morning... why pick up on the 4x4... Dr Vincent Tabak didn't have a 4x4 and in he says at court  cars passed ... So if he has stopped on Longwood lane, then his car would also have been seen......  And the Police are NOT appealing for a MEGANE!!!!!

Defence Counsel: There were many marks on the body. How did that happen?
Tabak: I at first left her by the roadside and two or 3 cars went past and I was in a state of
complete panic. I’m sorry for doing that. I put her parents though hell. I’m so sorry for
that. I can’t believe I did that.
Wheres the witness's  and the witness appeal for Dr Vincent Tabak's 'MEGANE"!!!

Also interesting I hadn't really picked up on was..... 
I at first left her by the roadside
Again supporting what I was saying about her body being moved.... (IMO).... Because he doesn't continue with trying to do anything with her......

Does that information about the 4x4 come directly from The Sobbing Girl"????

Is that why when they come to question Dr Vincent Tabak, the questions they ask him at the Police station that he constantly makes a 'NO COMMENT reply to....  end up being virtually what he says in court... These questions mirror what Dr Vincent Tabak says in his statement....

(IMO)... That is only possible if the Police already have certain information.... And was the information given to the Police well before the 19th January 2011, by 'The Sobbing Girl ring and telling them some Information she knew....

DCI Phil Jones had NO Forensics in Flat 1 linking Dr Vincent Tabak to the Scene.... yet they spent over a week processing that Flat.... They came out of Flat 1 with huge amounts of Forensic material ..... But none of it was ever associated with Dr Vincent Tabak....

Lets look back at what Dr Vincent Tabak says in court.... those odd details that are pointless (IMO)....

Defence Counsel: After you put the body in the boot of your car, what did you do next?
Tabak: I went back to Joanna’s flat and switched off the TV and the oven; I took away the
sock and the pizza.

Why would Dr Vincent Tabak need to mention that he switched the oven and TV off ????? How would anyone know that Joanna Yeates had been in the flat long enough to have even turned the oven on......

Why does Clegg need to give this piece of information....
He took off his coat.
 He hung it on her coat rack.

Because Dr Vincent Tabak doesn't say anything about a coat rack......

Defence Counsel: Did you take off your coat?
Tabak: Yes.
Defence Counsel: What room did you go into?
Tabak: Kitchen- both of us.

I did ask if that Black Coat in the Forensic womans arms had been left in Flat 1... maybe it was !!!! But obviously not Dr Vincent Tabak's as there's CCTV footage on the 19th January 2011 of him wearing his coat....

If the coat wasn't left behind.... was it a prop used by Police ??? How else would anyone know that a coat had been hung upon a coat rack?????  Did The Sobbing Girl divulge that piece of information.... Did the Sobbing Girl know about the TV and Oven being switched off... because I could see you maybe worry about a house fire... But leaving the TV playing to itself wouldn't make any difference ....(IMO)... And as I keep saying why would Dr Vincent Tabak feel the need to move a body... when leaving Joanna Yeates in her Flat would have been the easiest option for him.... (IMO)......

Is that why DCI Phil Jones talks about "The Killers" as in plural... because The Sobbing Girl had divulged that Information????

So.... what did The Sobbing Girl know about the Murder???? because as sure as eggs is eggs... she DID NOT RING UP ABOUT DR VINCENT TABAK...... (IMO)..... !!!!

And maybe now we need to look at this case and the information about this case as 'A Party" had already told the Police vital Information and that information was what they were working with..... So back to the basic question.... Who was The sobbing Girl?????

Maybe it's time for us to appeal to this "SOBBING GIRL" and ask for her to come forward and tell us what she knows....... (IMO)...

Because The sobbing Girl is a witness!!! (IMO)....

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8noQpXm0HQU&t=617s

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-murder-cops-probe-103679

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/8265779/Joanna-Yeates-parents-make-appeal-for-information.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #565 on: August 21, 2017, 10:23:10 AM »
This I believe is the thing that has been staring everybody in the face for so many years.... Everyone on all the forums discounted The Sobbing Girl and never came back to her....

She is The Elephant in The Room ...(IMO)... She is the one who knows 'Something" She is the "THING" we have all been Missing.....

The Police really didn't need to let the Public know about this "Sobbing Girl"....  I believe thats why the appeal happened on the 18th January 2011.... To keep telling the Sobbing Girl they need her vital information.... And to push her further they release in the press that a "Sobbing Girl" had rung the Police.....(IMO)....

Because I believe that.... It is The Sobbing Girl who is The True witness in The Murder of Joanna Yeates ..... (IMO)....

Offline nina

« Reply #566 on: August 21, 2017, 11:11:44 AM »
PART 1  ...... of your post Nine.

I totally agree with you, if you had killed someone in their flat why would you move them? If you're afraid of DNA being found, well moving Joanna to your flat and then to your girlfriend's car will spread it around, not the reverse. Then to L/Lane, none of that has ever made sense to me. It doesn't matter if it was VT or a stranger why move her?

I just don't see how my weather notations from 7 years ago lead you to another conclusion. I did not come to a conclusion, it's just about the weather. When I wrote it in 2010 I certainly didn't know that someone was going to be murdered or that I would be putting my notations on the www!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #567 on: August 21, 2017, 11:23:08 AM »
PART 1  ...... of your post Nine.

I totally agree with you, if you had killed someone in their flat why would you move them? If you're afraid of DNA being found, well moving Joanna to your flat and then to your girlfriend's car will spread it around, not the reverse. Then to L/Lane, none of that has ever made sense to me. It doesn't matter if it was VT or a stranger why move her?

I just don't see how my weather notations from 7 years ago lead you to another conclusion. I did not come to a conclusion, it's just about the weather. When I wrote it in 2010 I certainly didn't know that someone was going to be murdered or that I would be putting my notations on the www!!

It's pieces that are missing Nina.... Possibilities of a body having snow on it from a later date.... Re-reading articles I have read many times before....And this time actually taking in the information that is there .... Seeing what is said and finding out what apparently they left out of these stories... Because ..Avon and somerset Police.. divulged so much Information on this case , before they had even caught a possible suspect.... That's not the sort of thing a Police Force normally does in a "Murder Inquiry"...

And yes... there is NO Need for Dr Vincent Tabak or any stranger to have moved Joanna yeates body from her Flat... risking leaving more evidence behind..... I have always said statistically a stranger would walk a victim to the site of where a body is found.... And not move them after.... There is no benefit for a stranger to move a body... When the time could be used to wipe down a 'Crime Scene"...

Only someone needing to distance themselves from Joanna Yeates.. would feel the need to move her body..... (IMO).... And that would have to be someone she knew .... (IMO)..

Offline nina

« Reply #568 on: August 21, 2017, 11:26:19 AM »
Part 1 again ........

Exactly what conclusion have you drawn Nine?

Offline nina

« Reply #569 on: August 21, 2017, 11:54:57 AM »
It's pieces that are missing Nina.... Possibilities of a body having snow on it from a later date.... Re-reading articles I have read many times before....And this time actually taking in the information that is there .... Seeing what is said and finding out what apparently they left out of these stories... Because ..Avon and somerset Police.. divulged so much Information on this case , before they had even caught a possible suspect.... That's not the sort of thing a Police Force normally does in a "Murder Inquiry"...

And yes... there is NO Need for Dr Vincent Tabak or any stranger to have moved Joanna yeates body from her Flat... risking leaving more evidence behind..... I have always said statistically a stranger would walk a victim to the site of where a body is found.... And not move them after.... There is no benefit for a stranger to move a body... When the time could be used to wipe down a 'Crime Scene"...

Only someone needing to distance themselves from Joanna Yeates.. would feel the need to move her body..... (IMO).... And that would have to be someone she knew .... (IMO)..

I just gotta say that anyone walking a victim to their murder site would not have chosen Friday 17/12/2010.

It was bl**dy worse than freezing.

Normally in this part of the uk, its cold perhaps freezing, then you have snow and the weather warms up again, until the next time.

In 2010 it didn't do that, if anything it got colder. brrrrr!!