Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599996 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #735 on: September 16, 2017, 09:58:32 PM »

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case/ The Receipts!
« Reply #736 on: September 17, 2017, 10:53:51 AM »
We're aware that Joanna Yeates had more than one receipt from her shopping trips, yet we only ever hear about the Tesco's Receipt..

We have been walked through Joanna Yeates journey home many times and we see visibly which stores she visits.. and it is not until we get to trial that the video is released of her trip to "Waitrose"...

Did Joanna Yeates buy something from "Waitrose"????

Waitrose May be of more significance than we believe... The Joanna Yeates Missing Person images, show her going into "Waitrose"... long before The Police release the CCTV footage of her shopping there...

We know the Polices reaction on the day of trial when they put this video up for the public to view and then promptly took it down 10 minutes later when various forums and forum members made comment that they thought that Joanna Yeates was being followed.. They trimmed the CCTV Footage clip so you could see what was going on properly... then put the footage back on the internet....

Forum members were speculating as to whether it was Dr Vincent Tabak in The CCTV Footage.... Which as he was on trial at this time should not have been a problem....

But ..  I believe that there is more to the "Waitrose" trip than we probably know....

Why did she go into Waitrose to walk around and leave with apparently nothing????

Thinking about it it doesn't seem right... She deliberately visited this store, and there must have been purpose in her visit...  Why does she nearly walk past it then go back into this store???? (I have linked both video's)

When she walks towards Waitrose she looks inside as if she is looking for someone...(IMO).. Then carries on walking past...And looks again at the doorway...She walks further along then turns around and walks into the store... Odd!!

If she was shopping for Pizza she'd have gone straight into Waitrose... But it's like she is checking for something first....(IMO)... As she comes up the stairs she looks right at ???? Don't know ...

What was she actually doing in Waitrose ???

For the "Police" to use the image of her in "Waitrose" yet not release the footage until October 2011, there has to be a reason??
We see her buying the Pizza early on in the Investigation on the 24th December 2010, this footage is released... And by the 29th December 2010, we see the "Bargain Booze " footage released....

So what was in the "CCTV Footage of Waitrose that was so important that the Police didn't release the footage until trial... yet released an image of her at Waitrose early on in the Investigation????

I'll go back to what forum members were saying at the time... They believed that the guy in the 'Black Coat was Dr Vincent Tabak... Obviously it can't be or else they would have used the fact it looked like he was following her at his trial...

I've gone back to the Original footage that was trimmed after 10 mins on the day of trial, so you couldn't see the movements of the man in the 'Black Coat"...

When Joanna Yeates enters Waitrose and walks towards us, we can see that she glimpses at her mobile phone in her hand, and promptly goes looking for something in the store..

Within seconds of her going up the aisle, the man in The Black Coat appears to dump his trolley.... This is what got people excited at the time... But I have just also noticed as he appears to leave , he too looks at his mobile phone and then walks toward the exit... (image attached )...(Is this why the Police trimmed the CCTV Footage ???)

Now if I was into Spy Novels .. I would say that it was Joanna Yeates who sent him the message... But that is fantasy and speculation... But it is odd that he looks at his phone just after Joanna Yeates walks past him.... (IMO)... Then he leaves the store...

Why is Waitorse Important.... I remember finding it quite odd that Joanna Yeates mum was a cashier at Waitrose And it was on the 23rd December 2010 that they show the image of Joanna Yeates going into Waitrose ....

UPDATED: 11:10, 23 December 2010
Miss Yeates’s mother Teresa, 58, a Waitrose cashier, said: ‘We just want her home. We just feel numb – the only thing we notice is when night turns into day.

Then after the trial 'Waitrose " is mentioned again....

2:45PM BST 29 Oct 2011
Miss Yeates’ mother Teresa, 58, a Waitrose supermarket cashier, said: “It is always about him and his turmoil. He is a liar. His ‘normal’ life was a facade.”

So what was Dr Vincent Tabak's life??  An odd statement from Mrs Yeates ... (IMO)... (I'll come back to that article)..

Why is the Waitrose trip important?? yet not really Investigated to our knowledge... Was something going on in Waitrose that the Police did not reveal ???

Why didn't Joanna Yeates buy "Pizza " from Waitrose??? I'm sure they would have sold pizza .....

Was there something going on in Joanna Yeates life other than her being a Landscape Architect??

Because when her mother arrives at the Flat at Canygne Road.. It is she who insists that Joanna Yeates has been abducted!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340586/Boyfriend-missing-architect-Jo-Yeates-sobs-I-want-Christmas.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8857351/Vincent-Tabak-was-destined-to-kill-says-Joanna-Yeatess-father.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U7WUtJIhb8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dX6jD5QiIw

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Leonora

« Reply #737 on: September 17, 2017, 11:49:34 AM »
Did Joanna Yeates buy something from "Waitrose"????
Some time ago, I came to the conclusion that the reason for Joanna Yeates's visit to Waitrose was to buy a pregnancy testing kit. I had already put a possible unwanted pregnancy with the wrong man high on the list of possible solid motives for her killing. Furthermore, the actress who played Joanna in the reconstruction was carrying a black bag, whose contents the police refused to reveal, on the grounds that they weren't relevant to the case. What could these be, I asked myself? The mind boggled, but a pregnancy testing kit is exactly the kind of purchase they wouldn't want the public to know about.

This theory became tarnished by the suggestion from a trusted source that sensible, modern young women, such as Joanna is believed to have been, stop drinking alcohol completely at the slightest sign that they might be pregnant. Furthermore, the mystery about the black bag seems to have arisen because the CCTV clips of Joanna may have been captured at times quite different from those that we have been told - hence the redacted timestamps. You have researched this in great depth.

So it seems very likely that there was much more to Vincent Tabak and Joanna Yeates than meets the eye. Maybe both of them were leading double lives as agents of different secret agencies?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 11:57:18 AM by Leonora »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #738 on: September 17, 2017, 01:11:49 PM »

So it seems very likely that there was much more to Vincent Tabak and Joanna Yeates than meets the eye. Maybe both of them were leading double lives as agents of different secret agencies?

I doubt whether either of them were leading "double lives", or that they belonged to any secret agencies !  However, I agree that there is plenty about both of them that we don't know:  in fact, we know  very little about them.

As I have said before, I am surprised that nobody who knew him  has ever come on to this forum and told us that,  EITHER Vincent was a strange bloke, had a reputation for "trying  it on " with women,  and that they are not surprised that he killed somebody, AND that we are all wasting our time wondering if he's innocent, OR that Vincent was a perfectly ordinary chappie,  not at all likely to have ever killed anyone, and thank goodness some people are asking questions.  He knew lots of people: why isn't anyone talking?

I can understand people not talking about Joanna---out of respect .
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 01:15:02 PM by mrswah »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #739 on: September 17, 2017, 01:30:04 PM »
The Waitrose visit , IMO, may not be odd at all. People do go into shops and come out without buying anything:  I have done it on many occasions. People do look at their phones in shops too: frequently! 

There may not have been a Waitrose receipt:  newspaper reports are not always accurate. Or, there might have been a receipt in her bag, but from another day.  Yes, Waitrose does sell pizzas, IMO much better pizzas than Tesco's, but they might not have been to Joanna's taste, OR, perhaps she was buying the pizza for somebody else---who knows? 

I actually think the "VT lookalike" does resemble VT, but I don't believe it is VT. The prosecution team would have used that CCTV as evidence that VT was possibly stalking Joanna, or lying about his whereabouts, had thy thought it was him. The fact that both of them appear to have been using their phones at the same time is, IMO, probably just coincidence:  supermarkets are full of customers using their phones.

Offline [...]

« Reply #740 on: September 17, 2017, 02:13:33 PM »
Well leonora.... Was this some kind of "Covert Operation" ??? One thing that always stuck in my head for NO reason at the time was I kept thinking about The ...

The Tesco Bombing Campaign

In August 2000, Tesco, the most popular supermarket chain in Great Britain, became the target of a truly bizarre extortion scheme. That month, the Dorset Police and the Bournemouth Daily Echo newspaper received letters from an unidentified writer named “Sally,” who was threatening to send letter bombs to Tesco customers. Instead of a cash ransom, Sally demanded Tesco Clubcards, which would be specifically coded to make constant cash withdrawals from ATMs.

Approximately one month later, an elderly couple was injured by a letter bomb after finding a package outside their Bournemouth home. For the next several months, Sally continued sending letters to the police, threatening to set off bombs throughout Bournemouth unless her demands were met. Amusingly enough, even though Sally mailed other packages containing letter bombs, they wound up intercepted because she put insufficient postage on them. To add to the incompetence, Sally left one of her letters in a newsagent photocopier. Since Sally had already mailed off a copy of the letter to the authorities, she tried to prevent them from receiving it by setting fire to the post box she used. The arson attempt was unsuccessful, and this prompted police to set up surveillance at the post box. In February 2001, a man named Robert Dyer was identified mailing a letter on the surveillance footage. After visiting Dyer’s home to question him, police found an extortion note typed up on his computer. Sure enough, at virtually the exact same time, police received another extortion note from “Sally,” and it was an exact match to the note on Dyer’s computer. Dyer was found guilty of nine counts of blackmail and one count of common assault and was sentenced to 16 years in prison.

The Talk of Joanna Yeates going to an ATM with Daragh Bewell..  The sums of money that houses cost that Joanna Yeates lived in.... 

It's possible that the Police were communicating with someone through the Newspapers.... They did it with The Tesco's Bombing Campaign"...  (Image 1)....

Joanna Yeates mother sticking to the fact that she had been abducted.... Greg "Never" being a suspect But a witness....

All the Senior Police Officers being present from day one of a "Missing Persons Inquiry"!!!

And not forgetting Ann Reddrop.. Head of The South/West Complex Crime Unit... who saw this case through from the begining until Dr Vincent Tabak was convicted.. Then making her infamous speech outside Bristol Crown Court!!

What did they believe that Dr Vincent Tabak had done ????? Coz I don't believe they thought he killed Joanna Yeates .... (IMO)..

Did CJ stumble across something when he saw whoever at The Little gate on the night of 17th December 2010.. Is this why his 2nd witness statement is never revealed ????

Please watch the video attached to the "Sun" article .... It's only 2 mins long...

The images I have attached show the communication between the Police and "The Extortioner"... also the code they used ....

This may sound a little far fetched for some... Nut there "HAD" to be something going on for:

(1): A Defence lawyer to bury their client

(2):Ann Reddrop seeing it through to the bitter end

(3): A judge not intervening when Dr Vincent Tabak was unfairly treated ...

(4): A Judge adding extra tariff for no reason that didn't come legally under agravating factors

(5): DS Mark Saunders being the first to tell us of her disappearance

(6): Mrs Yeates convinced her daughter was abducted

(7): Court Room 2 at The Old Bailey being used on the 5th may 2011...  when this court room is for 'Terrorists" and
       other special cases ....

(8):  The Holland Interview..

(9): The staged Crime Scene

(10): Bob the builder doing Forensics (D.R.A maintenance)

(11): Treating Flat 1 as a Crime Scene from day 1

(12): The operations vehicle parked outside Flat 1 from 22nd December 2010

(13): The arrest of CJ and his Bail being maintained until March 2011

(14): CJ never appearing as a witness at trial!!

(15): Dr Vincent Tabak being charged from the 16th December 2010

(16): The Police using the media to convey messages

(17): The media NEVER questioning the lack of evidence ...

(18): Crime Watch's involvement "AFTER" Dr Vincent Tabak is convicted

(19): The convieniant filming of Dr Vincent Tabak car outside Canygne Road, when he shouldn't have been there ....

(20): Many Many Officers from "Cold Cases" making appearances on TV and at LONGWOOD LANE

(21): No real witness's appearing in court...

(22): No-one being able to "Locate" Dr Vincent Tabak... Through The Prison Location Service..

(23): The many documentaries trying to prove to us it was indeed Dr Vincent Tabak...

(24): DCI phil Jones not being able to keep a story straight...

(25): DC Karen Thomas "NOT" cautioning him as a suspect.... hen they had Dr Vincent Tabak in their sights since December...

Did they originally charge or hold him under some kind of Terrorism act??? Because they had NO evidence to Charge him with Murder in January 2011

Because they do not allow anyone near him till February 2011... which in itself is strange... And "COOK" drops him quick sharp......

Was the Sobbing Girl Joanna Yeates ???? And they had this phone call from the begining???

This Phone Call is "NEVER" played to a Jury.....  Was "Joanna Yeates abducted???

Because when she is eventually found Her parents and her friend Rebecca Scott talk of being relieved.

And in the words of Rebecca Scott...
it was a relief...  to know that she was ..N N N.... No more harm could have come to her

So what does that tell us ???????

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg422287#msg422287

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2954216/inside-the-capture-of-robert-dyer-the-supermarket-blackmailer-who-threatened-to-bomb-tesco-customers/

https://listverse.com/2014/07/13/10-outrageous-extortion-schemes/

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #741 on: September 17, 2017, 02:14:17 PM »
The Waitrose visit , IMO, may not be odd at all. People do go into shops and come out without buying anything:  I have done it on many occasions. People do look at their phones in shops too: frequently! 

There may not have been a Waitrose receipt:  newspaper reports are not always accurate. Or, there might have been a receipt in her bag, but from another day.  Yes, Waitrose does sell pizzas, IMO much better pizzas than Tesco's, but they might not have been to Joanna's taste, OR, perhaps she was buying the pizza for somebody else---who knows? 

I actually think the "VT lookalike" does resemble VT, but I don't believe it is VT. The prosecution team would have used that CCTV as evidence that VT was possibly stalking Joanna, or lying about his whereabouts, had thy thought it was him. The fact that both of them appear to have been using their phones at the same time is, IMO, probably just coincidence:  supermarkets are full of customers using their phones.

Yes mrswah... But Joanna Yeates is supposed to be hopeless with her phone !

Offline nina

« Reply #742 on: September 17, 2017, 02:24:11 PM »
Yes mrswah... But Joanna Yeates is supposed to be hopeless with her phone !

I don't think hopeless, but just didn't bother with it much.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #743 on: September 17, 2017, 03:54:52 PM »
Joanna might have been "hopeless" regarding replying to text messages, but it seems that she did use her phone. It does look as if she was using it in Waitrose, and the police did say that she texted various friends and spoke to Rebecca.

I'm sure lots of other people are the same:  they use their phones, but do not necessarily reply to texts immediately. I see nothing odd about it!

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case/Operation Braid
« Reply #744 on: September 19, 2017, 12:41:03 PM »
Operation Braid

For sometime I have been trying to understand why this name was chosen....

It has been suggested that it is to do with the Computer Game Braid, But I have another theory....

Braid Theory

In topology, a branch of mathematics, braid theory is an abstract geometric theory studying the everyday braid concept, and some generalizations. The idea is that braids can be organized into groups, in which the group operation is 'do the first braid on a set of strings, and then follow it with a second on the twisted strings'.[citation needed] Such groups may be described by explicit presentations, as was shown by Emil Artin (1947). For an elementary treatment along these lines, see the article on braid groups. Braid groups are also understood by a deeper mathematical interpretation: as the fundamental group of certain configuration spaces.

Stay with me.....

Braids refer to computing , maths and groups... And I believe that is exactly what Operation Braid is in relation too... A Group of people... And NOT A Computer Game..... (IMO)...

It was another Murder that made me realise this .....  "Operation Graduate" relate to this mans Murder...

Detectives said last night that the motive for killing of the man, who was a "well liked member of the community" remains unclear.

Following a post mortem examination, police announced a murder inquiry codenamed Operation Graduate.

Now The Police don't name Operations the same name.... They use various computer programs and have lists that they can pick "Operational names from so that no other Police Force uses the same Operational Name....

So I find Operation Graduate is already  the name for a Police Operation....

Date: March 2014
Close to the Radford and The Park Ward is the University of Nottingham, and this area is where a number of the students of the University choose to live off-campus. Operation Graduate is the name that is given to the work conducted by Nottinghamshire Police and Partner Agencies in these areas to ensure that these communities are as crime-free as possible, and are a pleasant area for students and longer term residents to live, work and socialise. Operation Graduate has been conducted since the Autumn Term and has seen fantastic results for crime-reduction. Planning has already commenced for the Summer Term to ensure that this term can be as low in crime and incidents as previously. Crucial to this work has been the crime reduction initiatives generated by the University, in addition to the support by the Council and other Partner Agencies in noise reduction, environmental factors such as littering and enforcement of the DPPO which came into effect last year. Despite the success of Operation Graduate, there are still crimes being recorded where the premise or vehicle has been left insecure by the owner. Remember to leave all windows and doors locked at all times

The list is for all Police Forces:....
It is a UK-wide list and shared between all police forces to prevent operations in different parts of the country being given the same name. But that does not mean there is not occasional confusion with global police operations.

Question..... Is Operation Braid still in Operation???? What is Operation Braid???

Having Ann Reddrop head of The Complex Crime Unit involved in the arrest and Conviction of Dr Vincent Tabak makes me wonder if they were trying to connect Dr Vincent Tabak to  a different Crime ??

Remeber what Dr Vincent Tabak is s upposed to have said to "Brotherton"...

February 8: Tabak confesses to Peter Brotherton, a voluntary Salvation Army prison chaplain, that he was 'going to plead guilty for the crime that I have done'.

What Crime had he done ????

Because I do not believe he is referring to killing Joanna Yeates ....

I believe that "Operation Braid" was probably already ongoing and Joanna Yeates was linked to that Operation in someway....  I believe that they were investigating something else that involved multiple agencies and need The Head of The Complex Crime Units assistance....

I believe the sort of questions we should be asking is What does Operation Braid really related to?? And how did this Operation involve Joanna Yeates ??? Maybe her mother talking about her abduction was true... And Dr Vincent Tabak's constant International flights were in question... Maybe Dr Vincent Tabak had flagged up for his constant travelling...

We do not know how many countries Dr Vincent Tabak visited in relation to his work.... Had the Police made a "Complete Boob"?? Had Dr Vincent Tabaks travel made alarm bells ring??? where they keeping an eye on Dr Vincent Tabak anyway???

Where they looking at Dr Vincent Tabak in relation to a different crime ????

Because there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER, why Dr Vincent Tabak came into ANN REDDROP'S sights in December 2010..... Unless he was on their radar for something else entirely??? (IMO)...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/joanna-yeates-murder-timeline-of-events-2377178.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7288489.stm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/07/murder-inquiry-launched-elderly-man-stabbed-death-whilst-walking/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braid_theory

http://www.nottinghamshire.police.uk/priority/neighbourhood-priority-operation-graduate-1

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case / Eureka!!
« Reply #745 on: September 19, 2017, 01:21:50 PM »
And just to prove a point....

Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Police and customs officers executed search warrants at the two addresses in March 2015 as part of an inquiry codenamed "Operation Braid "being carried out jointly in the island, the UK and Guernsey.

Is this why Ann Reddropp went over to Jersey... so she could be close to Guernsey ??? Not a million miles away from each other....

It is alleged that Mr Bell presided over a complex organised crime group suspected of being involved in an attack on the UK tax system. Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs believe the group evaded some £21m in VAT.

Did Ann Reddrop believe that Dr Vincent Tabak was involved in some 'Complex Origainized Crime Group involved in TAX FRAUD!!!!!
So..... How many years has Operation Braid been looking at Organised Crime ??????

Amazing how quiet Operation Braid  Has been kept quiet!!!! It seems to have only been published about in 'The Isle Of Man.... and the rest of the News agencies have avoided this "Massive" Fraud Case !!!!!

So..... DCI Phil Jones...... Was Operation Braid actually a "COMPLEX FRAUD CASE"!!!!!! ????????

Phil..... who actually killed Joanna Yeates ??? Because I DON'T believe that it was Dr Vincent Tabak !!! (IMO)....

being involved in an attack on the UK tax system. Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs believe the group evaded some £21m in VAT.
  Is this enough for Clegg to disown his own client????  Did Clegg think Dr Vincent Tabak was involved in defrauding Her  Majesty’s Revenue and Customs???

Ann was over in Jersey in 2014... Interestingly she wants to talk about:
Ann will present her emerging findings to the meeting – and looks forward to hearing your views.  To whet your appetite, some of the big questions that the review seeks to answer include:

Is it time to abolish the right to silence?
Should an end be put to jury trials?
Should custody time limits be introduced?

Yes.. Ann... bet you didn't like the fact Dr Vincent Tabak was silent.. did you!

And how much easier would That Trial have been if you had got rid of The Jury!!!!!

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=33538&headline=%C2%A3500%2C000%20confiscated%20in%20tax%20probe&sectionIs=news&searchyear=2017

http://www.jerseylawsociety.je/news-room/forthcoming-events/reform-1864-loi-reglant-la-procedure-criminelle-presentation-30-september-2014/

Offline nina

« Reply #746 on: September 19, 2017, 02:28:27 PM »
Joanna might have been "hopeless" regarding replying to text messages, but it seems that she did use her phone. It does look as if she was using it in Waitrose, and the police did say that she texted various friends and spoke to Rebecca.

I'm sure lots of other people are the same:  they use their phones, but do not necessarily reply to texts immediately. I see nothing odd about it!

Yes but even in 2010 people had the ability with mobiles to look at weather .... anxious about boyfriend driving to Sheffield? was it) and all sorts, it wasn't only telephone or text.

We know that Joanna did not want to particularly spend that night alone. She phoned various friends who unfortunately were otherwise occupied and quite honestly if Rebecca had said "yes come on over" Joanna would not have made it across the Severn bridge that night. (IMO)

Offline [...]

« Reply #747 on: September 19, 2017, 03:10:59 PM »
Tax Havens

As of this January 1, the Netherlands holds the Presidency of the European Union. This is a good occasion to put the spotlight on a well-kept Dutch secret: The Netherlands is one of the largest tax havens in Europe, indeed the world.

The “British Virgin Islands tax haven” has come about through the creation of a very simple set of corporate taxation rules that offer a highly beneficial taxation system. The British Virgin Islands does not have any capital gains tax, gift taxes, sales tax, value added tax, profit tax, inheritance tax or corporation tax. Salaries paid to employees employed by an off-shore company established in the BVI tax haven are taxed at 8% for the employee the remaining percentage up to 12% or 14% for the employer for any salaries above $12,000.

Nevada, U.S.A.

Pros: No capital gains tax, no inheritance tax, no personal income tax, no gift tax.

Were The Complex Crime Unit chasing Tax Havens ????? And "Certain People" involved in "Fraud"???

Because I believe that is the real reason for Operation Braid... (IMO)..

http://www.slice.ca/money/photos/top-10-tax-havens-in-the-world/#!77e624a1388b1ecb68c225f8c28c473e

https://www.wis-international.com/british-virgin-islands-tax-haven.html

https://www.socialeurope.eu/what-europe-needs-to-know-about-the-dutch-tax-haven

Offline [...]

« Reply #748 on: September 19, 2017, 03:46:29 PM »
Why did they have 2 Operational names for this fraud investigation ????

One of the firm’s directors was arrested at Heathrow airport last week as part of a joint HM Revenue & Customs and National Crime Agency investigation. Six other people were also arrested, 13 properties were raided and £1m in cash seized as part of Operation Bannock, an HMRC-led investigation involving police officers from across the UK, as well as investigators on the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.

Operation Braid and Operation Bannock

We're talking "HUGE"FRAUD".....

Edit.... Did they think by 2017 we would have forgotten about Operation Braid and Dr Vincent Tabak ?????

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/online-gambling-companys-director-arrested-in-21m-fraud-investigation-10141491.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #749 on: September 20, 2017, 08:32:48 AM »
I never would have thought I'd mention Dr Vincent Tabak in connection with the Royal Family... But we have our trusty Defence Lawyer representing Prince Andrew... The same Trusty Defence Lawyer Doesn't admit to representing a wife beater Lord Edward Somerset who lives on his Badminton Estate in Gloucestershire.

Mr Clegg, whose website says he is a specialist in 'white collar fraud', represented Vincent Tabak, who was jailed for life for killing Joanna Yeates in Bristol in December 2010. He also acted for Lord Edward Somerset, the Duke of Beaufort's son, who admitted beating his wife.

Lord Somerset got 2 years and did 7 months... I'd have loved to have seen Clegg in court on that one..... I bet he didn't insult his client that time !!!!! And looking at the picture i have attached some may find it hard to see that this is what Lord Edward Somerset looks like... (I myself was shocked... )

There would have been plenty ammunition for Clegg to rip this client apart...

How did Clegg not stand tall with this case ?? Lord Edward Somersets friend Taki Theodoracopulos  talks of his Drug addiction:
My drug-addict friend needs medical help, not a prison sentence
We all know unfortunates who succumbed to weakness and can only focus on their next fix. Eddie Somerset was one of them
Heroin??
He admitted everything, like an innocent man would.
So I ask you, dear readers. Violence fuelled by heroin and alcohol, and a judge who threw the book at someone who is as big a threat to society as I am to a transsexual hooker.

So what did Clegg say about this man??? he had plenty to say about the Placid Dutchman... Yet he is mysteriously Silent.... About this Drug taking Wife beater ....

I have never understood why William Clegg QC stood up in court and called Dr Vincent Tabak all the names under the sun....

1:  his conduct after Yeates died when he hid the body was “frankly disgusting” and had caused untold anguish and agony to her family.

2:  “I’m not going to ask you to like Vincent Tabak. There’s probably nothing to like.”

3:   And Miss Morson seems to agree, having failed to make a single  appearance at court.

4:  He had told “lie after lie to the police.

5: “did everything he could to cover his tracks”.

6: He added that he would not try to justify Tabak’s actions after her death, saying his client was “living a lie” by attending dinner parties and attempting to carry on his life as normal.

7:  “I’m not going to ask you to have any sympathy for him. He deserves none.

8: “I’m not going to ask you to excuse his conduct. There can be no excuse.

9: “If I was to set out to win a popularity contest I would lose.

10: He told the court: “Of course, afterwards his behaviour is utterly disgraceful. It’s not going to be justified by me

William I don't get it..... 

When here you talk of your Client of Privilege in sympathetic tones..

Representing Somerset, William Clegg QC said his client estimated there were two or three periods of domestic violence in the 30-year marriage.

"He is not pleading guilty on the basis that he hit his wife every day, every week, every month or even every year," Mr Clegg said.

"For quite long periods of the marriage they were happy and were both living alternative lifestyles.

"Lord Somerset has not asked for special treatment because of his background."

Speaking after the case, Rob Allen, the senior crown prosecutor for CPS south-west, said the investigation into Somerset's actions had been complex.

OMG... nearly fell off my chair.... Thats the poorest defence reason I have ever heard...  Didn't do it every day of the year...

But when Dr Vincent Tabak claimed he was Innocent you did everything BUT support him.... When he refused to comment on these charges you had him at The Old Bailey.... You didn't do ONE THING to defend Dr Vincent Tabak whatsoever..

Is it because he was "A Placid Dutchman and very easy to deal with as DCI Phil Jones said???

What was it about the Dutchman that you felt like he wasn't worth defending ???? WHY did everyone help to put the DUTCHMAN AWAY??  He had no help whatsoever...

"William".... When you've a minute, would you like to explain how your Defence tactics differ for "A Privliged  Drug Addict Wife Beater" and "A Placid Foreign National."..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2915934/Andrew-hires-lawyer-fight-age-sex-claims-Prince-hires-grandfather-bar-help-fight-allegations-prepares-make-public-appearance.html#ixzz4tCIiMBwT

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3012133/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Jailbird-Somerset-busts-lover.html

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2014/02/taki-the-last-thing-my-friend-eddie-somerset-deserves-is-jail/