Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599988 times)

Offline nina

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #945 on: October 21, 2017, 04:29:22 PM »
Yes I can see that on the CCTV footage... But how much of this footage is an accurate account of what Joanna Yeates did on Friday 17th December 2010?? Seeing as there are NO TIMESTAMPS upon these CCTV images ??? And the Tesco's one has been tampered with??

And therefore I will repeat,... where is the CCTV footage of Joanna Yeates going to an ATM with Darragh Bewell some where around the bottom of the hill before she went to the Ram Pub??

Giving a Timeline of when she left her work, to be a different time altogether... And if she left work at 5:00pm like Greg had done... What did she do for an hour before she arrived at The Ram Pub???

But she didn't leave work at 5pm with or without Greg, so we don't have to worry about what she was doing, do we?

As for CCTV I suggest you ask the police, our finest, they could help you, you never know.

Offline [...]

« Reply #946 on: October 21, 2017, 04:41:42 PM »
But she didn't leave work at 5pm with or without Greg, so we don't have to worry about what she was doing, do we?

As for CCTV I suggest you ask the police, our finest, they could help you, you never know.
Are you having a giraffe Nina... lol  8(0(* (excuse my sense of humour)..

I don't think the Police really want to divulge what really happened in The Joanna yeates Case .... Do you??

But how do we know that she left work at around 6:00pm unless there is Footage to support this ???

I think it's important to establish whether she left work with or without Greg and the time this event happened ....(imo)..

Offline nina

« Reply #947 on: October 21, 2017, 04:55:10 PM »
Are you having a giraffe Nina... lol  8(0(* (excuse my sense of humour)..

I don't think the Police really want to divulge what really happened in The Joanna yeates Case .... Do you??

But how do we know that she left work at around 6:00pm unless there is Footage to support this ???

I think it's important to establish whether she left work with or without Greg and the time this event happened ....(imo)..

No Nine, but I always get the impression that you think that all of the police statements etc., should be online, like the McCann case and you get cross when it isn't. I too would have liked it online, but that's just not the way the law works in the uk. If it was different they would get no witness statements at all. IMO.

At the end of the day, no we don't know anything. The only person that does is VT, those that think they know the police again IMO.

We know from the neighbours that Greg R was long gone, en route for Sheffield.

No I don't really think that the police want people to know how badly handled this case was, but if you don't ask ....

Offline [...]

« Reply #948 on: October 21, 2017, 05:23:06 PM »
No Nine, but I always get the impression that you think that all of the police statements etc., should be online, like the McCann case and you get cross when it isn't. I too would have liked it online, but that's just not the way the law works in the uk. If it was different they would get no witness statements at all. IMO.

At the end of the day, no we don't know anything. The only person that does is VT, those that think they know the police again IMO.

We know from the neighbours that Greg R was long gone, en route for Sheffield.

No I don't really think that the police want people to know how badly handled this case was, but if you don't ask ....

I don't expect everything online to be honest Nina.. I know that is not possible...  And I have tried to show the discrepencies with the information that is available to me....

As for Greg being long gone en route to Sheffield... How was that established????

CJ nor Peter Stanley stood up in Court to verify this apparent fact!!  And I like things on record personally... It stops people back tracking later on...(imo)...

wouldn't you agree...  ?{)(**

Offline [...]

« Reply #949 on: October 21, 2017, 06:21:42 PM »
A reply to another one of your posts that I can't find now.

My friends and I were questioned on the Monday morning, me around 11 am. Just "did you see or hear anything last night" questions. By the demeanor  of the police we knew straight away it was serious.

I forgot to come back to this Nina ..... And It is an interesting comment that you make... You obviously live in the vicinity....

So if the Police asked you if you heard anything last Night... And last night obviously being  Sunday 19th December 2010 as  another Sunday would be irrelevant...

Then they must have been of the persuasion that an event could have occurred at The Flat on that Sunday.... And Joanna Yeates being killed on the Friday wasn't the only possibility that was feasible...

Meaning they didn't know when she was killed... ? Or  "Missing"!!

Did they ask a time that you may have heard anything???

What other questions did they ask???? Did they ask any direct questions as to whether you had seen Joanna Yeates on that weekend or whether you had seen Greg Reardon that weekend???

What other questions were posed to you Nina ??

Offline [...]

« Reply #950 on: October 21, 2017, 06:29:56 PM »
You're right it does seem a bit odd.

Are you sure that this is the corner of the lounge? It's just that the table doesn't show a radiator but in other ones a table has a radiator behind it.

The `sensor' on top of the red thing, are you sure that is not just one of those deodorisers?

Where have you seen the table without the radiator on the little alcove wall??? Have I missed that one ????
could you point me to it please ...

Offline [...]

« Reply #951 on: October 21, 2017, 06:49:53 PM »
From This video clip.... at 12 seconds...

Joanna's father said her Flat had been left in a state, which indicated that she had been abducted

Which leaves me to question, why Greg didn't think she had been abducted, when he had arrived home... What had happened to the Flat for her father to believe that was the case???

In my mind there can be only one possible reason... But that is me !!!

Edit... Didn't Greg say he had been tidying up??  Can't have done a very good job if her father said that.....

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/police-officers-searching-at-site-where-body-was-news-footage/659100672

Offline [...]

« Reply #952 on: October 21, 2017, 06:58:30 PM »
The image of the fire place in the Front room shows a tube that look like there is a braided rope wrapped around it... But when I look at the video of the tour of the Flat, this tube looks like it is just bare cardboard....

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-jury-visits-flat-england-bristol-ext-news-footage/656473260

Offline [...]

« Reply #953 on: October 21, 2017, 07:25:47 PM »
From the same video there is a Police Officer with an emblem on his bobble hat.. It looks like some kind of crest...

What Rank would that indicate as an Officer... seeing as the other Police in attendance do not appear to have this emblem on their bobble hats... They are just plain black???

Images attached

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/police-officers-searching-at-site-where-body-was-news-footage/659100672

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline nina

« Reply #954 on: October 21, 2017, 07:32:49 PM »
I forgot to come back to this Nina ..... And It is an interesting comment that you make... You obviously live in the vicinity....

So if the Police asked you if you heard anything last Night... And last night obviously being  Sunday 19th December 2010 as  another Sunday would be irrelevant...

Then they must have been of the persuasion that an event could have occurred at The Flat on that Sunday.... And Joanna Yeates being killed on the Friday wasn't the only possibility that was feasible...

Meaning they didn't know when she was killed... ? Or  "Missing"!!

Did they ask a time that you may have heard anything???

What other questions did they ask???? Did they ask any direct questions as to whether you had seen Joanna Yeates on that weekend or whether you had seen Greg Reardon that weekend???

What other questions were posed to you Nina ??

Not the immediate vicinity no, but near enough.

Questions were did I hear or see anything on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Any car/s that weren't usually around. Likewise people.

Did we have anything we would like to tell them.

I mean this was just on the doorstep of all the vicinity.

Offline nina

« Reply #955 on: October 21, 2017, 07:37:17 PM »
No Joanna wasn't mentioned to me by name, just that a person was "Missing", but as I've said the demeanor of the police led us to believe it was more serious.

I would think that this would be one of the first things the police would have done, door stepping.

No time was mentioned just the week end from Friday.

I couldn't tell them anything I'm afraid.

Offline [...]

« Reply #956 on: October 21, 2017, 07:39:48 PM »
Not the immediate vicinity no, but near enough.

Questions were did I hear or see anything on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Any car/s that weren't usually around. Likewise people.

Did we have anything we would like to tell them.

I mean this was just on the doorstep of all the vicinity.

Well they only became Interested in Friday when it came to Dr Vincent Tabak... Because I have posted before that a forum member on Bowland Central called Kingdom I believe... Stated that he heard someone cry "help me" on the Saturday.. Mid- Morning....

He corrected the newspapers account that he heard it on the Friday which wasn't true....

That is why DI Joe Goff saying it was the screams that told him when Joanna Yeates was attacked , I did not believe,, he only seems to have taken into consideration what went with The only Timeline for Dr Vincent Tabak... And ruled out anyone else....

How many witness's in the vicinity gave an account for that weekend that was ignored ????

Offline [...]

« Reply #957 on: October 21, 2017, 07:41:51 PM »
No Joanna wasn't mentioned to me by name, just that a person was "Missing", but as I've said the demeanor of the police led us to believe it was more serious.

I would think that this would be one of the first things the police would have done, door stepping.

Well that sounds correct...

What doesn't sound right... Is the need to bang up Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson at 4:15am on Monday the 20th December 2010... when they obviously didn't bang up anyone else in the vicinity!

Offline nina

« Reply #958 on: October 21, 2017, 07:49:30 PM »
Well that sounds correct...

What doesn't sound right... Is the need to bang up Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson at 4:15am on Monday the 20th December 2010... when they obviously didn't bang up anyone else in the vicinity!

I was under the impression, from local gossip, that the whole house was knocked up.

Anyway with the racket going on I expect most people were awake.

I can only tell you what they asked, they didn't say Friday evening & Sunday evening being of interest, or the daytimes. Just the whole week end, and if that includes Friday in police speak, who am I to argue.

Anyway I couldn't help them.

Offline [...]

« Reply #959 on: October 21, 2017, 07:50:04 PM »

Well it was obviously more serious as they had the incident Van parked outside Canygne Road... And all of the media attention from the get go said that to anyone who cared to pay attention...

But what was it about the circumstances in that Flat... Or what information they already gathered ... that lead them to believe that she could have come to harm???

Again.. I have my own ideas on that probability...