Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599990 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #960 on: October 21, 2017, 07:53:33 PM »
I was under the impression, from local gossip, that the whole house was knocked up.

Anyway with the racket going on I expect most people were awake.

I can only tell you what they asked, they didn't say Friday evening & Sunday evening being of interest, or the daytimes. Just the whole week end, and if that includes Friday in police speak, who am I to argue.

Anyway I couldn't help them.

Did the whole house get knocked up at 4:15am Nina ???
Or was Dr Vincent Tabak singled out for such treatment...

What did that Flat actually look like , for the Police to respond in that manner...

And again I will say... why didn't it make Greg respond the same way too???
Well.. that says volumes Nina....

I'm surprised we haven't heard about the noise before... Because those supposed screams, I am not 100% sure of...

Or was the Racket The Police ????? And if it was ... What the hell happened ... Because our time capsule don't give away any kind of indication that there was a  problem in that flat whatsoever !!!

Which also tells us that the Flat was staged...(imo)...

So what did that Flat really look like ??? Coz it was in no-way what The Jury and we , have been lead to believe !!!!

Unless the jury saw something completely different to what the tour says the jury saw ???

Edit They can't have knocked up CJ... He said that when he woke he saw he had a missed call from Greg on the Sunday at 12:30...

I have always questioned what CJ meant... was CJ napping?? and Sunday at 12:30 was lunch time ??? 
If they were all woken up by the Police making a racket??

And if CJ means the lunchtime on Sunday.......It changes the timelines and much more....

Offline nina

« Reply #961 on: October 21, 2017, 08:26:47 PM »

Did the whole house get knocked up at 4:15am Nina ???
Or was Dr Vincent Tabak singled out for such treatment...

What did that Flat actually look like , for the Police to respond in that manner...

And again I will say... why didn't it make Greg respond the same way too???
Well.. that says volumes Nina....

I'm surprised we haven't heard about the noise before... Because those supposed screams, I am not 100% sure of...

Or was the Racket The Police ????? And if it was ... What the hell happened ... Because our time capsule don't give away any kind of indication that there was a  problem in that flat whatsoever !!!

Which also tells us that the Flat was staged...(imo)...

So what did that Flat really look like ??? Coz it was in no-way what The Jury and we , have been lead to believe !!!!

Unless the jury saw something completely different to what the tour says the jury saw ???

Edit They can't have knocked up CJ... He said that when he woke he saw he had a missed call from Greg on the Sunday at 12:30...

I have always questioned what CJ meant... was CJ napping?? and Sunday at 12:30 was lunch time ??? 
If they were all woken up by the Police making a racket??

And if CJ means the lunchtime on Sunday.......It changes the timelines and much more....

Nine you really do have more questions than answers.

Car alarms were going off, people coming and going, people opening windows, doors etc to see what's going on, cars at that time of the morning.
That sort of racket.

I honestly don't know what the flat looked like. Probably like the rest covered with snow. You gotta remember the snow Saturday morning and Monday.

Doesn't heavy snow muffle noise to a certain extent?

As far as the rest of the house being knocked up, goes, I did say it was from local gossip.

Offline [...]

« Reply #962 on: October 21, 2017, 08:58:56 PM »
Nine you really do have more questions than answers.

Car alarms were going off, people coming and going, people opening windows, doors etc to see what's going on, cars at that time of the morning.
That sort of racket.

I honestly don't know what the flat looked like. Probably like the rest covered with snow. You gotta remember the snow Saturday morning and Monday.

Doesn't heavy snow muffle noise to a certain extent?

As far as the rest of the house being knocked up, goes, I did say it was from local gossip.

My My.... I presume you are talking about when Mrs Yeates went banging on car boots trying to see if Joanna was inside....

So that would have been around 2:00- 2:30 am Monday morning.. Or was it a lot later ????

Offline [...]

« Reply #963 on: October 21, 2017, 09:31:19 PM »
Again The Leveson Inquiry.... CJ

As I have said, Ms Yeates went missing on Friday 17
December 2010. She was reported to the Police as
missing on Sunday 19 December 2010.

From Joanna Yeates Murder at christmas part 1.. at 11:54

I got up on the Monday Morning and noticed I had a Missed call on my phone from Greg at about half past 12 on the Sunday, so that was .. very very unusual...

Then from Judge Rinder at:12:30 CJ says..

As I got up and noticed that my phone had a missed call from Greg, very late on the Sunday Night which I hadn't picked up,Er, so I gave him a ring back.. Em.. It was obviously very unusual, for to.. Get such a phone call so late on a sunday evening, from one of the tenants. Erm, that's when I discovered that he'd got back found Jo Missing, er and had tried to ring me to see, whether I had any idea at all as to where she might have gone or what had happened....When I went down to the Flat on that Monday morning... Jo's parents had already arrived..

With the 3 statements from CJ.. he has changed slightly what he says on this matter... But one thing I find is unusual... Why didn't Greg go round to CJ's to ask him...

And why would CJ know what might have happened to Joanna Yeates ????

So what time did CJ go down to Flat 1 on Monday morning, because he doesn't mention that the Police had arrived....

Simplest way to work out the time correctly is phone records..

Edit... Did CJ speak to anyone at Flat 1 on the Monday morning?? because her parents never mention CJ arriving at The Flat when they are there ....  They mention seeing Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak....

CJ.. could have gone to the Flat then returned back to his without speaking to anyone...

Think I'll refer back to my avatar.....

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122175126/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Witness-Statement-of-Christopher-Jefferies.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X5I4eOKIBs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4htq8y

Offline [...]

« Reply #964 on: October 22, 2017, 07:56:25 AM »
Following the possible routes that Joann Yeates and Darragh Bewell took from there Office on Hill Street to arrive at Park Street and The Bristol Ram..

(1): Outside Building on Hill Street, turn right down Hill Street. Then at the junction turn left on St Georges Road up a slight incline. You are on Park Street.. Turn left and walk up Park Street, The Ram is  on The right hand side.

(2): Outside Building on Hill Street, turn left up Hill street,Then turn right onto Great George Street, go down  Great George Street and at the junction turn right, onto Park Street, Go down the Hill and The Bristol Ram is on your left hand side..

Now Either direction I cannot see where an ATM is located... Their journey would have to go in a different Direction I believe, to find an ATM.. Other wise it's round the block left or right...

Journey one would mean that, when they  get to Park Street they would need to turn right and walk down Park Street to what I believe is the nearest ATM, which is on the corner of Unity Street and Park Street and is the HSBC Bank... which has 3 ATM's outside..
There is a CCTV camera on their wall...

This would be the only way to see Joanna Yeates with Darragh Bewell at the bottom of Park Street..

Don't know how long the bank has been there.

It still does make it possible that Joanna Yeates went into Waitrose to use their Cash machine as to buy here purchases on her way home....

I think The Time That Joanna Yeates left work is still important, and with conflicting stories that her and Greg left together, and Greg leaving possibily as early as 5:00pm.. That would leave an hour of unaccounted time for Joanna Yeates,....

Offline [...]

« Reply #965 on: October 22, 2017, 10:13:32 AM »
Darragh Bewell
He was alerted that something might have happened to Miss Yeates when Mr Reardon called him at midnight on the Sunday.
Mr Bellew added: 'He said he had got back to the flat and found it strange that all Jo's belongings were there.'
He was subsequently called by police at 3am on Monday, the court heard.

CJ
I got up on the Monday Morning and noticed I had a Missed call on my phone from Greg at about half past 12 on the Sunday, so that was .. very very unusual...

Mr and Mrs Yeates

The mobile phone went... quite near midnight and Greg's name flashed up on it, which i thought was unusual, and erm.. Then he said is Jo with you? And we said why would she be with us?? And then he said that all her belongings are here, her purse her keys and things like that. 

Rebecca Scott
Big Pause).. She phoned me on the Friday ... erm.. I travelled home for Christmas on the Sunday..(gulp).. Erm... It was about 4 O'clock in the morning I woke up. Erm.. (licks lips) And saw that there was a message, on my phone from the police... Er... Informing me that she had gone missing...

DCI Phil Jones
It was the early hours of December the 20th ,a Monday morning, around about 1:00 O'clock in the morning, er.. when Police received a telephone Call, from Joanna 's Boyfriend Greg Reardon. He rang 999 a call went through and an assessment is made that we need to send Police Officers to the address

(1): Darragh Bewell Midnight

(2): CJ 12:30

(3): Mr and Mrs Yeates Around Midnight

(4): Rebecca Scott before 4:00am

(5): The Police 1:00 am Monday Morning..

(6): Police Call Darragh Bewell at 3:00am

So there are 5 people that we know of that have received a phone call... 4 receive a phone call from Greg

Nothing really before Midnight... Mr and Mrs Yeates, you could say ten to twelve or it could be nearer twelve

Rebecca Scott .... At first I thought that Maybe Greg couldn't access Joanna Yeates phone to call her and he didn't have her number in his phone to be able to ring her,... But realised he must if the Police were able to leave a message on Rebecca Scotts phone... They would have had to look through the phone to know she had been in contact with Rebecca Scott to even consider ringing her .....

Er... Obviously they'd seen on the phone that she'd phoned me. And.. obviously wanted me to get in touch... Erm....  I immediately sort of panicked and phoned Jo...

I'm Flummoxed... From 9:00pm when he rang Joanna Yeates phone there is no Official record of him contacting anyone.. And for someone who is so concerned as to her whereabouts, I would have thought the phones calls to friends would have started sooner... (IMO)

He doesn't actually ring Rebecca Scott... It's the Police who have left the message and she doesn't say she had a Missed Call from Greg... Yet he must have looked through her phone to see the last time she used it to know that nobody had heard or seen anything of Joanna Yeates since Friday 17th December 2010.. (imo)

He would have seen that her last phone call was to Rebecca Scott and started there ..(imo) But he doesn't and I don't understand why...

Looking at Darragh Bewell's quote... The Police ring him at 3:00am so they must already be at Flat 1 44, Canygne Road by this time... I still do not know the exact time they arrived , but we are getting nearer....

We know that Rebecca Scott calls Greg after 4:00am on Monday 20th December 2010 and the Police are banging on Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat at 4:15am on Monday 20th December 2010.

We have The Yeates arriving around 2:00am.. and they went outside banging on car boots., probably before the Police have arrived..

So between 2:00am and 3:00am The Police arrive at Canygne Road... As we know from The Yeates arrival and The Phone Call to Darragh Bewell by the Police at 3:00am on Monday 20th December 2010.

What happened between 9:00pm and midnight??  I am amazed that Clegg hadn't gone over this time line.. Because I believe he should have.. That Flat is tiny... And for 3 hours no calls were made to find out where Joanna Yeates maybe...

If the Flat was in disarray when he arrived, why didn't he call someone sooner ? why when he realised that all of her belonging were still in the Flat and her phone was in her coat pocket at 9:00pm did he not react....

I know everyone is different ...

Reardon told the court Yeates had planned to get on with Christmas shopping and do some baking that weekend. He was due back in Bristol on Sunday evening and they had agreed to watch the final of the TV reality show The Apprentice together.

Reardon said he had tried to contact Yeates four times over the weekend but failed. "I was worried but I didn't think there was a real problem," he said.

When he returned to the flat on Sunday night the lights in the hall and lounge were on. The flat was untidy and Reardon found Yeates's boots, coat and mobile phone. There was no sign of her.

Reardon said he began pacing around the flat, feeling "a buzzing level of stress". Then he discovered Yeates's rucksack containing her spectacles, wallet and keys. "I panicked," he said.

Tabak did not look at Reardon as the boyfriend recalled ringing round their friends, then reluctantly calling Yeates's parents and finally alerting the emergency services at 12.45am on the Monday.

Advertisement

Later he found the amethyst earrings Yeates had been wearing the previous week. One was on the bedroom floor, the other under the duvet. She normally put them on a bedside table when she took them off, he said.
And....

Greg Reardon told how annoyance at returning to a messy flat turned to "buzzing stress" as he realised she had disappeared.

I don't get it... Buzzing levels of stress..... It must have been through the roof by Midnight.....

He hasn't called Rebecca Scott and he has called Darragh Bewell, the last person he knew Joanna Yeates was going for a drink with after work......

Woah... hang on a minute.... If Greg had left for Sheffield at 5:00pm how did he know that Joanna Yeates was with Darragh Bewell after work??? He couldn't (imo)...  She could have changed her plans or anything once he had left... He realistically could make a guess, But he wouldn't or shouldn't know that Darragh Bewell was with Joanna yeates on Friday 17th December at 6:00pm, if he was on Canygne Road have his car jump started...

It would have to be Greg that had to inform the Police that Joanna Yeates was with Darragh Bewell last, as there had been no phone calls from Joanna Yeates phone to Darragh Bewell... But how would Greg know who the last person Joanna Yeates was with???

He has left the Office at 5:00pm has a kiss and cuddle in the lobby and gone to start his Journey to Sheffield... At this point Joanna Yeates could have decided to do anything... Her boyfriend is away for the weekend...  Greg shouldn't have been aware of when she was  leaving The Office...

Once Greg had left for Sheffield... Joanna Yeates literally could have done anything that weekend.... She could have been doing the Fandango on Park Street for all Greg knew...  He shouldn't know that she went to The Ram Pub with Darragh Bewell, because he wasn't there to witness that event....

(The next time Greg tries to contact Joanna Yeates is when he arrives in Sheffield, and he texts to say that he has arrived...)

Joanna Yeates  could have bumped into Tom ,Dick or Harry on her way out of work and decided to go hang-gliding with them... All Greg knew was that she was doing some Shopping and baking mince pies whilst he was away... So when she left the Office she might have popped into shops to do a little christmas shopping...

So why would Greg Reardon ring Darragh Bewell??? And not Rebecca Scott seeing as she was the last person to speak to Joanna Yeates.... he doesn't ring Rebecca Scott.... he leaves it for the Police to ring her.. Yet they had to get into Joanna Yeates phone somehow whilst they were at the Flat... They arrived there between 2:00am and 3:00am, not enough time to request logs from any phone company ..Which means they could get into Joanna Yeates phone.. And Greg must have been able to do the same... for them to be able to access the content.... As we know from Rebecca scotts transcript, she had worked out that the Police must have looked at Joanna Yeates phone and realised Rebecca Scott was the last person to speak to her.

So... He makes no calls to any of the people that Joanna Yeates might have been in contact with over that weekend after feeling increasing buzzing stress levels... And rings the only person, who he can't have known that Joanna Yeates might have had for company, on Friday 17th December 2010.. That being Darragh Bewell...

And (IMO).. There is no way on earth that Greg Reardon should have known that Joanna Yeates was last with Darragh Bewell as he had already left the office and he was on his way to Sheffield...

And Joanna Yeates could have done anything that weekend and no-one would have known.... (IMO)

Edit..
Elisabeth Chandler, the office manager at BDP, the firm where Miss Yeates and Mr Reardon worked, told Bristol Crown Court in a written statement: “Jo told me that she was dreading the weekend because it was the first time she was going to be left on her own. Her partner Greg, who I know, was going away.”Despite her concerns, other colleagues said she was her usual “jovial” self on the night she was killed.

So carrying on... Why Did Greg Reardon Just ring Darragh Bewell, when there were lots of Joanna Yeates colleagues at The Ram in Bristol on the 17th December 2010..

Greg should have known all of these other people, he possibly had there numbers too... So why when he couldn't have known what Joanna Yeates did after he left for Sheffield did he only check with Darragh Bewell and not any of the other colleagues that Joanna Yeates went to The Ram Pub with, in case Joanna Yeates had been with them at a later time or a different day to what he believed ???? Because only ringing Darragh Bewell at 12:00 midnight and not finding out who else was in the pub at the time with him and contacting them to see if they knew anything makes no sense to me .....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/oct/17/vincent-tabak-held-jo-yeates-throat

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/vincent-tabak-strangled-joanna-yeates-for-20-seconds-2371832.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X5I4eOKIBs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8824561/Vincent-Tabak-told-friends-Joanna-Yeates-killer-must-be-crazy-detached-person.html

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg422287#msg422287

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg426823;topicseen#msg426823

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg427567#msg427567

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8826305/Pathologist-to-give-evidence-at-Joanna-Yeates-murder-trial.html

Offline nina

« Reply #966 on: October 22, 2017, 11:27:02 AM »
Well it was obviously more serious as they had the incident Van parked outside Canygne Road... And all of the media attention from the get go said that to anyone who cared to pay attention...

But what was it about the circumstances in that Flat... Or what information they already gathered ... that lead them to believe that she could have come to harm???

Again.. I have my own ideas on that probability...

Morning Nine and the rest of the world.

Do you know which day the Incident Van was brought in?

I think that her belongings that she normally would have taken with her, were in the flat, that's the difference and that's maybe what kicked it all off so quickly.

If you were to read the murder of Natalie Hemming, Thames Police took away all phones that could be had straight away. She also went missing on a week end, was reported by Mum on Monday.

Although Thames Valley didn't say it, they thought from the beginning that Natalie had been murdered as opposed to Missing.

This could well be what Avon & Somerset's finest were thinking, but who knows what the police think!

Offline [...]

« Reply #967 on: October 22, 2017, 12:13:36 PM »
Morning Nina...

I don't know what the Police think either....

But Maybe I need to be more careful about what I have written as it appears some of the material is hearsay as it come from reports from the papers...

I need to think about things now...

So just ignore my posts... Or maybe John can remove them.....

Offline nina

« Reply #968 on: October 22, 2017, 12:21:49 PM »
Morning Nina...

I don't know what the Police think either....

But Maybe I need to be more careful about what I have written as it appears some of the material is hearsay as it come from reports from the papers...

I need to think about things now...

So just ignore my posts... Or maybe John can remove them.....

What on earth's up Nine?

Of course, because this is not the McCann files, all we have had to go by is the media, Judge R (haven't seen) and Sally R, who reckons she was in court during the trial. This I have my doubts about.

The rest is all IMO's, have I missed something out. So I would imagine that most of what is written is hearsay.

Why on earth should John remove yesterdays posts?

Offline [...]

« Reply #969 on: October 22, 2017, 12:39:22 PM »
What on earth's up Nine?

Of course, because this is not the McCann files, all we have had to go by is the media, Judge R (haven't seen) and Sally R, who reckons she was in court during the trial. This I have my doubts about.

The rest is all IMO's, have I missed something out. So I would imagine that most of what is written is hearsay.

Offline [...]

« Reply #970 on: October 22, 2017, 12:58:49 PM »
What on earth's up Nine?

No you haven,t missed anything out... And you haven,t said anything about hearsay either...

And yes... I do write IMO...  I need to think as I say  ?{)(**

Offline nina

« Reply #971 on: October 22, 2017, 01:06:04 PM »
No you haven,t missed anything out... And you haven,t said anything about hearsay either...

And yes... I do write IMO...  I need to think as I say  ?{)(**

Well no I didn't mention hearsay because I don't know whether it's something I've said or something you've posted. Totally lost on this one.

Well most of us do IMO's not just yourself. I was not pointing a finger at you in particular.

Offline [...]

« Reply #972 on: October 22, 2017, 01:13:18 PM »
Well no I didn't mention hearsay because I don't know whether it's something I've said or something you've posted. Totally lost on this one.

Well most of us do IMO's not just yourself. I was not pointing a finger at you in particular.

No... i understand that you weren't...

Offline [...]

« Reply #973 on: October 22, 2017, 05:01:04 PM »
I was under the impression, from local gossip, that the whole house was knocked up.

Anyway with the racket going on I expect most people were awake.

I can only tell you what they asked, they didn't say Friday evening & Sunday evening being of interest, or the daytimes. Just the whole week end, and if that includes Friday in police speak, who am I to argue.

Anyway I couldn't help them.

Nina.... Are you saying that the Police arrived because of the racket that was being made by Mr and Mrs Yeates ??

Did Mr an Mrs Yeates make the racket so that the Police would turn up at Canygne Road??

I'm getting the impression that they took this seriously because of what Mr and Mrs Yeates did ,rather than the fact that Greg had called them... and that was why it took on urgency...

Because the Police didn't respond until Mr and Mrs Yeates arrived at Canygne Road... And the only thing that changed at that time was the fact that Mrs yeates went around banging on car boots and probably setting off car alarms...

Yes.. I think that may be correct...

DCI Phil Jones said...
It was the early hours of December the 20th ,a Monday morning, around about 1:00 O'clock in the morning, er.. when Police received a telephone Call, from Joanna 's Boyfriend Greg Reardon. He rang 999 a call went through and an assessment is made that we need to send Police Officers to the address

They didn't treat this any different when Greg initially called them, because there was nothing at that early stage to indicate that she was not like any other 'Missing" adult in the country....(IMO)

I believe it therefore has to be the actions of Mr and Mrs Yeates, searching for there daughter, because they believed what ever had happened was extremely serious...  And knew as soon as they got to the flat, that something untoward had happened .....

DCI Phil Jones does sort of say that... They didn't make the assessment built on the Phone Call they received from Greg... The assessment I believe was made from neighbours ringing because there was a lady running up and down the street screaming for her daughter and making one hell of a racket... and rightly so....

That indicated the severity of the situation...  And not Greg's call.....  (IMO)....

Offline [...]

« Reply #974 on: October 22, 2017, 05:47:42 PM »
I think that the phone call to the Police, wasn't the tipping point in this case.... But Mr and Mrs Yeates were... And it was the actions of Mr and Mrs Yeates that truly made the Police respond... And not the phone call...

I believe that is why Mr and Mrs Yeates are always looked after by The Family Liason Officer and why it is always them whom make the appeals for Joanna Yeates... their daughter....

I think everyone has tried to complicate this case and it isn't... Take Dr Vincent Tabak out of the picture and look to the actions that took place and it's screaming out what happened ...(imo)

It didn't seem right that they suddenly decided that this was more serious than a "Missing person"... within hours of her being reported Missing.....

But the actions of the parents and the "Parents" belief that harm had come to their daughter, made the Police act... The information that they were given within an hour of their arrival, they knew instantly something was amiss...(imo)

There was nothing left in that Flat that would indicate an intruder had been there... Nothing whatsoever... No ransom note.. "Nothing"....

If there had been such a thing as a ransom letter , the police would not have allowed the Yeates family to talk about abductions... And personally I don't believe that is what the Yeates meant .....

The case was 'MADE" Complex!! even though it wasn't and that has to do more with what happened to stitch Dr Vincent Tabak up (imo) than what really happened to Joanna Yeates...

Reading between the lines of all the reports, I believe, it is there what really happened to Joanna Yeates and once the case became a 'monster" Mr and Mrs Yeates had little control over what took place...

I believe the Police knew what happened to Joanna Yeates , all along and the media circus was maybe there for a different purpose than I may have first believed...

Because it cemented in the minds of the public everything that happened that Christmas and with the Lost Honour of CJ.. That added to what we had come to know...

It hasn't gone away... It didn't go away... and it has nothing to do with Dr Vincent Tabak (imo).. But more to do with what they knew to be true.... And every so often, we get a glimmer of this case, it brings it back to everyone, but the purpose of that i don't think is to demonise Dr Vincent Tabak even though they do... I think it has more to do with keeping this in the public eye an letting someone know they haven't forgotten.... (imo)