Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599952 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1725 on: September 26, 2018, 04:26:22 PM »

I also get quite a lot of free time at work so reading this sort of thing helps the time pass.

I'm happy to keep you occupied in your free time there Baz.....

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1726 on: September 26, 2018, 04:29:23 PM »

So whether I am right or whether I am wrong will make no difference anyway, if no-one cares, as I am someone who cannot do anything about this. And no-one with any legal standing is taking this case up...

Have you ever asked yourself why this is so? He doesn't have a leg to stand on in terms of now pleading his innocent. As it has been clearly explained had there been irregularities as you suggest, i.e. had he not said he was guilty of manslaughter, he would have had the opportunity during trial to say it was lies. He did not say this, so it is safe to assume that he did in fact confess to killing her.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:34:50 PM by justsaying »

Offline [...]

« Reply #1727 on: September 26, 2018, 04:31:12 PM »
Have you ever asked yourself why this is so? He doesn't have a leg to stand on in terms of now pleading his innocent. As it has been clearly explained had there been irregularities as you suggest, i.e. had he not said he was guilty to manslaughter, he would have had the opportunity during trail to say it was lies. He did not say this, so it is safe to assume that he did in fact confess to killing her.

Justsaying.... Nothing is Safe...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1728 on: September 26, 2018, 04:32:46 PM »
Justsaying.... Nothing is Safe...

I disagree, the conviction is safe. Nine, you haven't answered my question and I've answered a lot of yours. Why do you think he has not appealed the conviction if he is not guilty of killing Jo?

Offline [...]

« Reply #1729 on: September 26, 2018, 04:34:48 PM »
I disagree, the conviction is safe. Nine, you haven't answered my question and I've answered a lot of yours. Why do you think he has not appealed the conviction if he is not guilty of killing Jo?

As I keep getting reminded... I know nothing about Law... So how would I be able to answer that question....

jixy

« Reply #1730 on: September 26, 2018, 04:36:38 PM »
As I keep getting reminded... I know nothing about Law... So how would I be able to answer that question....

I dont think you need to know about law to have a guess at an answer. Would be interesting to see why you think he hasnt?

Offline Baz

« Reply #1731 on: September 26, 2018, 04:37:47 PM »
I'm sure there are many cases in America that, that has been the case....

Plenty of famous examples of false confessions in the face of police but I've never heard of any that detailed how they committed the crime on the stand to later be acquitted. If you can find one let me know.

I'm happy to keep you occupied in your free time there Baz.....

It's always between reading these sort of forums or another crossword!!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1732 on: September 26, 2018, 04:39:33 PM »
I dont think you need to know about law to have a guess at an answer. Would be interesting to see why you think he hasnt?

I agree, the law is irrelevant when considering this question. Perhaps I should rephrase also. Nine why do you think Tabak isn't claiming innocence?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:42:30 PM by justsaying »

Offline [...]

« Reply #1733 on: September 26, 2018, 04:39:50 PM »

There could be a million reasons why....  I just don't know the true reason for this....

jixy

« Reply #1734 on: September 26, 2018, 04:56:52 PM »
we were actually getting to a good point in Tabaks case to confess or not to confess. Once again derailed.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1735 on: September 26, 2018, 05:14:55 PM »
Stupidly I would be honest and say exactly what happened... But that is me...  I would expect to be represented properly too...

I can work backwards on this , but it still makes no sense.....  I can work upside down on this and it won't make any difference....

I have wasted my time... I thought there was a point to the Justice System... But not the point I originally believed...

I won't change my mind until someone proves to me that Dr Vincent Tabak did indeed kill Joanna yeates.... I won't change my mind until DS Mark Saunders CCTV tape of Canygne Road on the 17th December 2010 is seen by the public, to prove one way or another whether or not Joanna Yeates actually arrived home.... Because Colin Port shouldn't be telling The Leveson Inquiry that the last known sighting of Joanna Yeates was at the Hophouse pub...

Meaning Joanna yeates either got home and is on the CCTV that DS Mark Saunders speaks of... Or there is  CCTV footage of a time at the HopHouse pub we know nothing about... Because that clip we have seen of Joanna yeates at the end of the street on the HopHouse Pub footage, doesn't clearly indicate who the person is on that footage.... So there has to be more footage, for Colin Pot to say that Joanna Yeates was last seen on the CCTV from the Hophouse pub.... And we are aware that they Police took the entire system away from The Hophouse Pub... Why do that if there wasn't anything else on the footage from that establishment...

So yes.. I will question the events at trial..... because they make no sense either!

You aren't alone nine!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline [...]

« Reply #1736 on: September 26, 2018, 05:30:12 PM »
I think I went a little too far with their help and they have had enough.... I had my daughter lie on the kitchen floor and got my husband to try and carry her between rooms and then outside, going the approximate distance that Dr Vincent Tabak would have needed to go carrying a dead weight..

My husband gave up after he moved her to the front room.. ( equivelant of Joanna Yeates bedroom in Flat)... Think they have both done their bit for science... lol

And if the word Tabak comes up they both say shush... So, It's me myself I...  (There I go some Joan Armour Plating)  ?{)(**

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1737 on: September 26, 2018, 05:35:23 PM »
I think I went a little too far with their help and they have had enough.... I had my daughter lie on the kitchen floor and got my husband to try and carry her between rooms and then outside, going the approximate distance that Dr Vincent Tabak would have needed to go carrying a dead weight..

@)(++(* Just a tad too far, your poor family @)(++(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #1738 on: September 26, 2018, 05:47:46 PM »
@)(++(* Just a tad too far, your poor family @)(++(*

look it may be a tad too far... But I had to see if it was even possible... And I wasn't gonna have any evidence from the trial to prove if this was even possible... No-one challenged that scenario... !!

My family have got over it now... they are all very happy... They have even got into reading about crime... My hubby Is reading The Nicholas Cases and my Daughter has decided to go for a fiction book called TH1RT3EN.. (I think)...  The one about The Killer being on the jury..... Now that idea never entered my head.... lol...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #1739 on: September 26, 2018, 05:50:41 PM »
look it may be a tad too far... But I had to see if it was even possible... And I wasn't gonna have any evidence from the trial to prove if this was even possible... No-one challenged that scenario... !!

My family have got over it now... they are all very happy... They have even got into reading about crime... My hubby Is reading The Nicholas Cases and my Daughter has decided to go for a fiction book called Thirteen.. (I think)...  The one about The Killer being on the jury..... Now that idea never entered my head.... lol...

Nine, I was joking, please don't take offence.