Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599973 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2340 on: October 17, 2018, 06:16:48 PM »
Maybe it would cut your work load down by a massive amount if you researched the differences in trial for people who plead guilty to not guilty

I have said over and over. Justsaying has given you lots of time explaining and today Stephanie also reminded you

For some reason you are fixated on CJ . Is that a deflection tactic so you don't have to face the other very good points put to you today?

I keep saying I do not know the law and what happens at trials...

But we clearly have information here that casts doubt on whether or not Dr Vincent Tabak killed Joanna Yeates ... And on what possible day that could be....

I'm not trying to use deflection tactics, I am trying to establish a timeline, that make sense, a timeline based on what people have stated in documentaries, and what was stated at The Leveson....

My God.... even you shouldn't be happy that someones in prison just on there sayso, when the evidence doesn't support that being the case......

take the ASDA CCTV... The damning footage that suggest he was having a crisis according to the text message.... CCTV footage from Friday 17th December 2010 whether there is a time stamp or not in this footage.... there is a date...

So telling his girlfriend he is bored, and gone INNOCENTLY shopping that evening without anything untoward taking place now sound more  probable.....

He could have Mis typed Crisps... and ended up with Crisis...

If Joanna Yeates isn't killed or deposited on Longwood lane until the 18th December 2010, as the statements suggest... Then the shopping trip is irrelevant....  "Crisis" is irrelevant....  Because he IS Innocently shopping on that day.....

And Joanna Yeates body doesn't get moved to Longwood lane until the 18th December 2010 at the very earliest....

So it does matter to me that CJ is not at trial.... It should matter to everyone....  Because what have you now got of Dr Vincent Tabaks story?? Something that is not true or even possible....

So if the entire story on the stand is a huge LIE... Then just because someone says they did said crime, should have evidence to back said story up as I keep stating.....

What did Clegg actually look at in this case?? It beggars me....

so the idea, that Dr Vincent Tabak has subconciously typed "Crisis" because that is what is on his mind.... And the purchase of Rock salt as Ann Redrop has stated... makes it appear, that these two events are connected to A Murder....

When it couldn't be further from the truth.....

If as I am saying you establish that Saturday the 18th December 2010 is the relevant day.....

I think maybe more to the point should be why are you happy to accept what Dr Vincent Tabak stated on the stand.... why are you happy to accept he killed Joanna Yeates..... Just on his say so??? Without evidence to support this....

Why is Ann Reddrop happy to state in a documentary that Dr Vincent Tabak going shopping to ASDA in Bedminster is "Frankly Weird"...

She is happy to accept Dr Vincent Tabak tale on the stand... a story that is a LIE.... Where we can see the most likely day has to be Saturday 18th December 2010 making the shopping trip nothing to do with anything......

She is happy to support that tale on the stand as evidence , when statements we know do not.....

What the hell is going on here...... !!!

You cannot just go around accepting someone guilty plea to something if the evidence doesn't support it....

She should be experienced enough to know that .... After all she was at that time in 2010/2011 The HEAD OF THE COMPLEX CASE UNIT!!!!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2341 on: October 17, 2018, 06:17:48 PM »
It was and he did

You've posted the evidence yourself http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8060.0;attach=14897

"Tabak gave several prepared (witness) statements to the police"

?

And do you now agree JY's body was NOT exposed?

Do you agree the relevant day has to be Saturday 18th December 2010??

Offline [...]

« Reply #2342 on: October 17, 2018, 06:19:04 PM »
Didn't you highlight one of his statements here http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg496437#msg496437

(Top screenshot of 3)

I am talking about a statement either on video, or one that has come directly from the trial, where I can see he has signed said statement....

Now i have realised what you are referring too....  My post....

Following his arrest on 20 January, Tabak gave several prepared statements to police.

Image caption
Tabak has admitted manslaughter but denies murder
In one, the court heard, he said: "I did not know Joanna Yeates. I have never spoken to her or Greg Reardon.

"Until her picture was shown prominently in the press, I would not have recognised her."

He went on to explain what he was doing on the night she disappeared.

He had left his flat to see if he could take pictures of the snow, the court heard, but did not do so because the snow "was dirty".

During the opening day of the trial on Monday, the court was told he then went shopping at Asda in the Bedminster area of Bristol, with Miss Yeates's body in the boot of his car.

Ok when i clicked on the link i put up, I get this error message....

But I still have that page opened on my computer and I get this image...

So... in as little as an hour and a half from my post the page has now got an error....

That is fast work by anyones standards...

What the bejesus is going on!!

Never mind Dr Vincent Tabak Statements....  that are reported in the media... I have no copy of them , and i do not have him on video telling me this....

Ok... paddy over.... The statement he gave to the Police belonged to who?? Dr Vincent Tabak?? Who prepared these statements.... why??

So what does it mean them removing that article in as little as an hour and a half??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15257562f

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2343 on: October 17, 2018, 06:25:40 PM »

What do Internet searches say the differences are of a not guilty and guilty plea to manslaughter?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2344 on: October 17, 2018, 06:27:17 PM »

Do you agree the relevant day has to be Saturday 18th December 2010??

I agree in the grand scheme of things it's irrelevant

Do you now agree JY's body was NOT exposed?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2345 on: October 17, 2018, 06:28:47 PM »

But we clearly have information here that casts doubt on whether or not Dr Vincent Tabak killed Joanna Yeates ... And on what possible day that could be....

I'm not trying to use deflection tactics, I am trying to establish a timeline, that make sense, a timeline based on what people have stated in documentaries, and what was stated at The Leveson....

My God.... even you shouldn't be happy that someones in prison just on there sayso, when the evidence doesn't support that being the case......

take the ASDA CCTV... The damning footage that suggest he was having a crisis according to the text message.... CCTV footage from Friday 17th December 2010 whether there is a time stamp or not in this footage.... there is a date...

So telling his girlfriend he is bored, and gone INNOCENTLY shopping that evening without anything untoward taking place now sound more  probable.....

He could have Mis typed Crisps... and ended up with Crisis...

If Joanna Yeates isn't killed or deposited on Longwood lane until the 18th December 2010, as the statements suggest... Then the shopping trip is irrelevant....  "Crisis" is irrelevant....  Because he IS Innocently shopping on that day.....

And Joanna Yeates body doesn't get moved to Longwood lane until the 18th December 2010 at the very earliest....

So it does matter to me that CJ is not at trial.... It should matter to everyone....  Because what have you now got of Dr Vincent Tabaks story?? Something that is not true or even possible....

So if the entire story on the stand is a huge LIE... Then just because someone says they did said crime, should have evidence to back said story up as I keep stating.....

What did Clegg actually look at in this case?? It beggars me....

so the idea, that Dr Vincent Tabak has subconciously typed "Crisis" because that is what is on his mind.... And the purchase of Rock salt as Ann Redrop has stated... makes it appear, that these two events are connected to A Murder....

When it couldn't be further from the truth.....

If as I am saying you establish that Saturday the 18th December 2010 is the relevant day.....

I think maybe more to the point should be why are you happy to accept what Dr Vincent Tabak stated on the stand.... why are you happy to accept he killed Joanna Yeates..... Just on his say so??? Without evidence to support this....

Why is Ann Reddrop happy to state in a documentary that Dr Vincent Tabak going shopping to ASDA in Bedminster is "Frankly Weird"...

She is happy to accept Dr Vincent Tabak tale on the stand... a story that is a LIE.... Where we can see the most likely day has to be Saturday 18th December 2010 making the shopping trip nothing to do with anything......

She is happy to support that tale on the stand as evidence , when statements we know do not.....

What the hell is going on here...... !!!

You cannot just go around accepting someone guilty plea to something if the evidence doesn't support it....

She should be experienced enough to know that .... After all she was at that time in 2010/2011 The HEAD OF THE COMPLEX CASE UNIT!!!!!!

You are

jixy

« Reply #2346 on: October 17, 2018, 06:31:03 PM »
Every day people plead guilty to crimes they did and it is accepted. Its not special treatment for Tabak. What exactly do you mean even me? Based just on their say-so. It happens every day across the country. Why can't you accept that

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2347 on: October 17, 2018, 06:33:11 PM »
I am talking about a statement either on video, or one that has come directly from the trial, where I can see he has signed said statement....

How many signed witness statements are available to view online in this case and who's statements are they?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2348 on: October 17, 2018, 06:38:49 PM »
How do you know what really happened Nine, were you there? It is obvious the police do not believe Tabak's version of events. (that Joanna waved him in) It is obvious the jury believed the Crown's version of events over Tabak's (that he wasn't invited) - hence the guilty verdict.

For what it is worth I think the scenario with the cat is most likely what happened.

Also, how do you know what was raised at the trial? You were not there!

Were you there?

How do you know that the scenario with the cat was what happened?  Were you there?

jixy

« Reply #2349 on: October 17, 2018, 06:40:44 PM »
Neither were you mrswah but you have made many assumptions that are totally against what Tabak has said himself!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2350 on: October 17, 2018, 06:41:29 PM »
I have looked on the internet Mrswah - he comes highly recommended. The only people who have a problem with him are disgruntled Tabak fan-club.

There is no Tabak fan club---this is not a football match or a celebrity contest!!

There are just people questioning the status quo.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2351 on: October 17, 2018, 06:41:45 PM »
Every day people plead guilty to crimes they did and it is accepted. Its not special treatment for Tabak. What exactly do you mean even me? Based just on their say-so. It happens every day across the country. Why can't you accept that

because it's NOT RIGHT....!!!

jixy

« Reply #2352 on: October 17, 2018, 06:43:19 PM »
 @)(++(*

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2353 on: October 17, 2018, 06:43:38 PM »
Neither were you mrswah but you have made many assumptions that are totally against what Tabak has said himself!

Maybe, but do you believe everything Tabak said?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2354 on: October 17, 2018, 06:43:45 PM »
How many signed witness statements are available to view online in this case and who's statements are they?

I am referring directly to the contents of CJ's Leveson statement... And video's in documentaries that CJ... The Yeates , DCI Phi Jones and Ann Reddrop have appeared in... Meaning they are telling us this information....!!