Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599898 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2430 on: October 17, 2018, 08:40:44 PM »
Even if they did, what would her blood be doing in his boot?

if they had known each other, it might seem more feasible to me that he killed her, that's all!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2431 on: October 17, 2018, 08:41:45 PM »
Many thanks.

So, you are believing media reports now?

If you see my post to Nine I was asking where she got the info that it was a blood drop... I then asked her if it was from news reports before saying that I had read about smears... I was therefore making the point that there were different versions in the news reports. I never once said I believed them Mrswah...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2432 on: October 17, 2018, 08:42:39 PM »
if they had known each other, it might seem more feasible to me that he killed her, that's all!

Why, have you never heard of a case where a person has killed a complete stranger?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2433 on: October 17, 2018, 08:43:32 PM »

Well we are replying on Mr Placid to tell the whole truth to save himself aren't we. Yet only selective bits you believe

Don't understand your answer, Jixy. I was asking a straightforward question.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2434 on: October 17, 2018, 08:45:31 PM »
Nobody on their own moves a body that easily. There would have been some forensic evidence of some sort in his flat, if not blood, had he moved her in there.

Has it been confirmed that there was a bag(supposed to be a cycle bag) missing?

Only person to confirm it in any way is Dr Vincent Tabak.... But come to think of it it could have been Clegg....

This Case has such Wide Gaps, it's like  "Moses parting of the Red Sea".... What happened to all the fish.... They decided to be helpful that day and all moved along in an orderly fashion...!!  Those of you with fins move to the left.... Those moluccas move to the right.... you crabs hurry up and decide what day of the week we are on and whether you turn left or right!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2435 on: October 17, 2018, 08:46:36 PM »
Why, have you never heard of a case where a person has killed a complete stranger?

Of course I have, but they usually have had some kind of "form", or have killed more than one------but I concede that you probably know more than I do on this score,

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2436 on: October 17, 2018, 08:48:52 PM »
Only person to confirm it in any way is Dr Vincent Tabak.... But come to think of it it could have been Clegg....

This Case has such Wide Gaps, it's like  "Moses parting of the Red Sea".... What happened to all the fish.... They decided to be helpful that day and all moved along in an orderly fashion...!!  Those of you with fins move to the left.... Those moluccas move to the right.... you crabs hurry up and decide what day of the week we are on and whether you turn left or right!!

I see no gaps, having sat in on numerous trials, and studied law - I see a case perfectly presented before a jury.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2437 on: October 17, 2018, 08:49:11 PM »
If Tabak had wanted to kill a complete stranger, why on earth choose the girl next door?  he would obviously become a suspect at some stage.

jixy

« Reply #2438 on: October 17, 2018, 08:49:41 PM »
Ask Stefan Kizco's mother how funny she thought it that her son was imprisoned for pleading guilty to killing Leslie Molseed....

Ask Leslie Molseed Family if they thought it funny an Innocent man has spent all those years in prison, whilst the real killer walked free...

Oh are we now saying that Tabak had the same issues as Stefan? that the very intelligent head hunted man that has been proven?

What a low call

But then you keep telling us all these 'facts' that prove Tabak hasnt killed someone...what are they again?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:57:43 PM by jixy »

jixy

« Reply #2439 on: October 17, 2018, 08:50:10 PM »

And we are taking the word of a killer if he did or didnt know her? hmmm

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2440 on: October 17, 2018, 08:50:23 PM »
Of course I have, but they usually have had some kind of "form", or have killed more than one------but I concede that you probably know more than I do on this score,

I have seen numerous cases where murder was their first offence...

Offline [...]

« Reply #2441 on: October 17, 2018, 08:51:01 PM »
I see no gaps, having sat in on numerous trials, and studied law - I see a case perfectly presented before a jury.

It may be perfectly be presented... But is the correct person being tried for Murder..... I am more than positive there are many perfectly presented cases.... But has all the evidence been disclosed!!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2442 on: October 17, 2018, 08:51:23 PM »
If Tabak had wanted to kill a complete stranger, why on earth choose the girl next door?  he would obviously become a suspect at some stage.

This is probably why he moved the body away from the scene.

jixy

« Reply #2443 on: October 17, 2018, 08:51:50 PM »

Only in your head! for a man who googled manslaughter/murder he came up with the best he could. You dont like it? tough? deal with it

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2444 on: October 17, 2018, 08:52:28 PM »
It may be perfectly be presented... But is the correct person being tried for Murder..... I am more than positive there are many perfectly presented cases.... But has all the evidence been disclosed!!

Based on the evidence - yes, I believe it was the correct person who was tried.