Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599978 times)

Offline Myster

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2700 on: October 23, 2018, 04:02:20 PM »
There is currently no restriction on attachments, the following are supported..   doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt and zip files.

There is a technical issue with uploads which we are attempting to resolve however.
Ah, I see... so not sorted then.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #2701 on: October 23, 2018, 04:04:29 PM »
There were two errors on the system but I have cleared them now.  Attachments can again be uploaded.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2702 on: October 23, 2018, 04:05:34 PM »
There were two errors on the system but I have cleared them now.  Attachments can again be uploaded.

Many thanks John!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2703 on: October 23, 2018, 04:07:53 PM »
That is just Stephanie's opinion, Nine. Luke's is a potential miscarriage of justice, and you yourself claim Tabak is (even if I and others do not believe it) - it is just matter of opinion on what people believe or not.

Interesting thought!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2704 on: October 23, 2018, 04:13:42 PM »
I've no idea why my early reply to Nine has been removed as it was perfectly reasonable?!!

So I repeat... Nine, until this attachment problem is resolved why don't you provide a link to the video you're so enthusiastic about. It's easy enough, then we can do our own screenshots of the doorway to Tabak's flat, if necessary.

I keep looking at the screenshot and sometimes it clearly looks like a number 1.. then another time it looks like a 3

I'll post the link and you can see what I mean... take plenty screen shots so you can capture it...

So is it Flat 1 Or Flat 3?? 

The News clip doesn't appear to work in google browser, try safari or another browser.....

Is that a case I need to amend my post... ??  I can't see how really ..It clearly looks like a 1 on some screen shoots, then a not so clear 3 on other screen shots... odd that... !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-12260496/a-32-year-old-man-is-charged-with-jo-yeates-murder

Offline [...]

« Reply #2705 on: October 23, 2018, 04:14:19 PM »

excellent....  ?{)(**

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2706 on: October 23, 2018, 04:18:13 PM »
I keep looking at the screenshot and sometimes it clearly looks like a number 1.. then another time it looks like a 3

I'll post the link and you can see what I mean... take plenty screen shots so you can capture it...

The News clip doesn't appear to work in google browser, try safari or another browser.....

Is that a case I need to amend my post... ??  I can't see how really ..It clearly looks like a 1 on some screen shoots, then a not so clear 3 on other screen shots... odd that... !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-12260496/a-32-year-old-man-is-charged-with-jo-yeates-murder

Nine it looks like it says flat 3.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2707 on: October 23, 2018, 04:20:43 PM »

Have attached the images I am talking about...

Edit.. tried to attach my images and the same problem...

Double Edit... Think I need to stop posting attachments...  As t doesn't work...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2708 on: October 23, 2018, 04:21:31 PM »
 Actually on closer analysis - it looks like it says flat 2.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2709 on: October 23, 2018, 04:23:22 PM »
Nine it looks like it says flat 3.

I thought that on some of the screen shots, but on others it looks like Flat 1.... Either way it is not Flat 2... meaning Flat 2 is in the main building... therefore how could Dr Vincent Tabak take a body into the main building for an hour and no-one notices.....that:....

(A):  He took the body into the main building

Or

(B): He took the body out of the main building??

Offline [...]

« Reply #2710 on: October 23, 2018, 04:24:13 PM »
Actually on closer analysis - it looks like it says flat 2.

Well there a surprise.....

Think John need a emoji where I just slap my forehead!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2711 on: October 23, 2018, 04:28:02 PM »

Appears not John....

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2712 on: October 23, 2018, 04:28:56 PM »
Well there a surprise.....

Think John need a emoji where I just slap my forehead!

To be honest Nine, when it is at the very bottom of the screen it looks like a 3, when the camera moves a little it looks like a 2. I definitely do not think it is a 1.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2713 on: October 23, 2018, 04:33:14 PM »
To be honest Nine, when it is at the very bottom of the screen it looks like a 3, when the camera moves a little it looks like a 2. I definitely do not think it is a 1.

Oh well my great discovery isn't so great after all....  I see a 1 or a 3... .. .you see another...  someone else will probably see a 5 then a 7  and before we know it every flat number in the building....

Offline [...]

« Reply #2714 on: October 23, 2018, 04:53:30 PM »
Noticeable points on this image.....

This is from The Judge Rinder program... It's dark but that doesn't detract from what is there...

We firstly can notice the hanging basket above the door...
The glass panelled door has moved from what we knew as Flat 2 to the side of the building which is Flat 1..

The lady walking from the left wearing a white hat facing to the right, with a red shoulder bag at the end of the path supports this, we can also see the house light from across the road...

We can also see the edge of the building...

The window is the small kitchen window....

We can see the low edge of the wall of the front garden..

Therefore, did Flat 1 originally have the glass panel door there???...
When did they exchange it??
Why would they change it??

Is that why Joanna Yeates let Dr Vincent Tabak in.... Because she could see him through the glass panelled door??

Sorry for the large image but uploads are problematic..  Might need to slide image left to see the door....  8)-)))