Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599939 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3060 on: November 30, 2018, 02:10:27 PM »
Jessica Siggers
27 December 2010
Travelling back to my home in Clifton today which will never feel the same again. Jo, I never knew you but our paths may have crossed many times. You, your family & Greg have not left my thoughts since last weekend when we received a message from BDP. I wanted to go out and search there & then. No-one should be taken the way you were. It's a cruel world but for what it's worth, you will get justice. RIP beautiful girl. X

* Travelling back from where?

* Who are we??

* Who is the Jess Sigger profile??

* Why might there paths have crossed many times??

* Why would she feel the need to go and search for a stranger??

* And how does she know that Joanna Yeates will get "JUSTICE"?!!

* How does she know which way Joanna Yeates was taken?? Nobody knows that!!

* RIP beautiful girl? sounds like she is talking about a child!

What was contained in the message that was sent to Jess Siggers?? 

And WHO sent the message from BDP?? 

The links are the same person from facebook..... Missing group.....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169097479794933/search/?query=siggers&epa=SEARCH_BOX

https://www.facebook.com/jess.milton.7?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARBkkFUojFhXNETnleFmT6bQbpV1-H4fGaDmfMyRPsaNP3txIuwpraapGEuJan4nkCqn895fJ5KSk8Os&hc_ref=ARRopjPeLc3_CUnnqI4pygUPP5QsBvjyhwNTWrboyMnHsNwts_-00bcKA-ShMH6XSVc&dti=169097479794933&hc_location=group

Edit... Looks like Jess is a bit of a Campanologist.... 

Offline nina

« Reply #3061 on: November 30, 2018, 03:05:32 PM »
Groan ......

Offline [...]

« Reply #3062 on: November 30, 2018, 03:16:14 PM »
30th December 2010 at 09:54am

Steve Chambers
Some of us have been here from day one and have sent our condolences along time ago. Now we are turning out directional energy into bringing this nasty business to a close. Consider other uses that have feelings and have spoken with members of the family and to have been a shoulder to cry on. Viewers of this page also need a closure to this monstrous crime by way of person/s being caught and punished. So consider our feelings to please.

Reply by Jess Siggers on 30th December 2010 at 9:56am

Jessica Siggers
Steve, try sodding off to the Joanna Yeates - Discussion of the Case group then, a vile collaberation of people such as yourselves who can play Cluedo to your hearts content without hurting or upsetting any members of her family, who have been checking this page. Have some bloody respect.

Why is Jess Siggers attacking this poster......  The Guardian have told us :
Steven Morris

@stevenmorris20
Thu 30 Dec 2010 08.47 GMT First published on Thu 30 Dec 2010 08.47 GMT
 This article is over 7 years old

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/30/joanna-yeates-police-arrest-landlord

Why is she calling The Facebook Forum a vile collaberation of people???

Joanna Yeates - Discussion of the Case group... It might have still been a forum at that time I can't remember, mrswah may know....

Well Jess.... I was on that forum/group... And I am not vile....  you may think so and you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am now entitled to my opinion.....

For a person who claims not to know Joanna Yeates she is getting mighty upset...... She isn't supposed to know anything.... But we know differently, because someone sent Jess that Message from BDP, before The Police or virtually anyone was aware that Joanna Yeates was Missing....

CJ.... We know nothing he is released.... without charge.....  And nothing is stated in The Guardian at that time untoward about CJ...

What had been said on the forum about CJ at that time?? Did someone suggest not jumping the gun??

I have no idea what this person( Jessica Siggers) knows... Or who this person really is.... Or if this person allowed someone else to use her facebook account.....

But she is the one whom has directed people to the facebook forum I was part of..... And unless she herself had  read what had been said on The Facebook Forum I was part of, then she wouldn't be able to make a judgement on what the forum was about or what people on there had said at the time......

Or what the character of these people were.....

I am not interesting in her being rude.... I am interested as to how she was made aware that Joanna Yeates was Missing before The Police knew....

I am Interested if it was someone else using her account at the time....  Or does she want to put her hand up and tell us why she knows about Jen King in '98 ?? When she would not be old enough??

Is it the real Jess Siggers making the comments on facebook.... If so.... who told her about Jen King?? 

It gives me the impression that either it was someone else using her account, or someone was standing over her shoulder as she typed...

But that is just my opinion...

Just a reminder from before.... Darragh Bellew, The friend of Joanna Yeates who worked at BDP and in this moment in time doesn't have Jess Siggers as a friend, was one of the earliest to post about Joanna Yeates Missing....

He posted on the 20th December 2010 this:

Darragh Harry Bellew
20 December 2010  19:05
All,

Most of you on my friends list will not know Jo Yeates but some of you do. Jo has been missing and the last time she was seen was on Friday night; she made it home but was not there when Greg(her boyfriend) returned home from a weekend away late last night. Her belongings however were there including her house key, mobile phone and purse.

Although there is little we can do apart from help the police we c

AVONANDSOMERSET.POLICE.UK
Avon and Somerset Constabulary - Missing woman - have you seen her? (Bristol)
Contains a news story

That bottom part of his post is to a link.....

This is the man whom was having a drink at the Ram pub with Joanna Yeates on Friday 17th December 2010 and took to the stand at trial to tell us what he knew of that time.....

Again how does Jess Siggers know before anyone else??  Before Darragh Bellew has let anyone know... Before The Police has been told....

Jess Siggers who are they? How did she/they know?? That is where people need to start looking first.... Because this poster know more than anyone else knew, and she apparently didn't even know Joanna Yeates....

If thats not strange I don't know what is.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3063 on: November 30, 2018, 04:12:29 PM »
The Joanna Yeates Discussion of the Case group, had been told to take down that page in 2012 i think... i do not know as I explained before I wasn't on it at that time....

It has been easy for anyone to undermined what ever Leonora and Noel O'Gara have posted since the group was closed, and portray them as crack pots.... Especially as anyone whom had either been on the Missing group or the Facebook Forum/group "Joanna Yeates Discussion of the Case would have known what there opinion had been at the time, it was easy to point fingers at these two individuals... And ridicule them....

They found it easy to call Noel a fantasist, because of what he has written on other subjects... It was easy to convince people he was a conspiracy theorist.... And as Leonora has made himself known, they would also have been aware that Phil too was on the Joanna Yeates Discussion of the Case.... So that too made it easy to undermine what ever these two people had to say about the case..... When they both wrote blogs...

But none of those people whom tried to undermine Phil and Noel, knew that I was on the Original Facebook Forum.... So haven't been able to point out anything about what I have stated, as Facebook is something I am not really interested in.... And I have explained what happened to my original Facebook Account....

I am the random factor in this.... Everyone else on that forum I do not know who they were... I do not know what was said to them.... By the time it was closed down I was no longer there....

(Quick recap).... I had a facebook account, whilst I was on the Facebook forum discussion, I left... closed down my account....( for my own reasons) opened a new one, and when I joined the discussion group.....They( The New Joanna Yeates Discussion of The Case..).... I'm presuming didn't know I had been part of the original forum , as the date of my Facebook account was new.... Therefore I wasn't allowed to stay......  Understandable....

But I had never forgotten about this case and the Facebook Forum.... and here I am....

The random one that no-one will remember..... Because why should they...  I had been and gone before anyone realised what I was a part of.... ( Being the Facebook Forum)...

This is why I know certain statement made, and remember certain names of the time... And why I feel I need to question everything....

Because it doesn't add up.... it never has..... And Jess Siggers should never have known what she did... (imo)

And I shall leave it there.....

Nine

Edit... Noel O'Garas blog about Joanna Yeates has been removed from the internet, I noticed this a little while ago.....

Now that I find weird.... especially as Leonora's is still there.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3064 on: November 30, 2018, 05:35:55 PM »
Jess Siggers.... The name that appears on The Missing Group of Joanna Yeates....

Her user name may have been different at the time of the post in December 2010... as we know many of us changed our user names at various times on the internet....

So what name did that account originally have at the time of posting??

And is Jess Siggers actually aware that her account has been used and is on The Joanna Yeates Missing Forum?? And she/person apparently was informed before anyone via BDP that Joanna Yeates was "Missing"?? 

Maybe someone needs to tell her!

Nine

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3065 on: November 30, 2018, 07:24:11 PM »
She doesn't have to say... just read what she says and WHEN she says it........

From Jess Siggers on the 27th December 2010 at 12:05
In full from the post on facebook..

It's a simple case of mathematics.....

If she meant the weekend of the 25th December / 26th December 2010... why would she be wanting to go out looking for her.... There is a full on Police Investigation and search teams at this point and not to forget Joanna Yeates was found on the 25th December 2010

So therefore she has to mean the weekend of the 17th December to the 19th December 2010, which is a bit of a problem seeing as the Yeates hadn't been rung and the Police hadn't been informed until 00:45 am on Monday 20th December 2010

Are you following what I am saying??

So who at BDP informed Jess Siggers  that Joanna Yeates was Missing before the Police were Officially informed??

It's quite easy to follow to be honest...

Edit..... And who was she travelling back with?? and from where??

The answer is even simpler to follow; She was reported missing on 19th (which was the weekend), as a matter of course the police would have contacted her work (DPB). There is no mystery and I can't understand why you are intent on trying to make one? Whi cares who she was travelling back with? It's immaterial! 

Offline [...]

« Reply #3066 on: December 01, 2018, 12:24:00 PM »
The answer is even simpler to follow; She was reported missing on 19th (which was the weekend), as a matter of course the police would have contacted her work (DPB). There is no mystery and I can't understand why you are intent on trying to make one? Whi cares who she was travelling back with? It's immaterial!

Not so......

At 11:35 of the video "Murder at Christmas " part 1 Theresa Yeates states...

The mobile phone went quite near midnight and Greg's name flashed up on it , which was quite unusual and  he said is Jo with you and we said no.. why would she be with us

The weekend that Jess is talking about is:... 17th December to 19th December 2010

Jessica Siggers
27 December 2010
Travelling back to my home in Clifton today which will never feel the same again. Jo, I never knew you but our paths may have crossed many times. You, your family & Greg have not left my thoughts since last weekend when we received a message from BDP. I wanted to go out and search there & then. No-one should be taken the way you were. It's a cruel world but for what it's worth, you will get justice. RIP beautiful girl. X

Therefore if Theresa didn't receive the phone call till quite near midnight, when she had spoken to Greg it has to be after midnight that this phone call stopped..

Meaning , Jess shouldn't know about Joanna Yeates Missing....  Before Greg rings the Police at 00:45am Monday 20th December 2010

So I have a process of elimination..

Jess Siggers was messaged by Greg possibly

Jess Siggers was messaged by the killer, trying to create a story

Jess Siggers was paid to say what she did

Jess Siggers knew what had happened

Jess Siggers was covering for someone

I am not stating this as fact,  just trying to work out what options are available for Jess Siggers to know before The Police had been rung..

Rebecca Scott.....

(Big Pause).. She phoned me on the Friday ... erm.. I travelled home for Christmas on the Sunday..(gulp).. Erm... It was about 4 O'clock in the morning I woke up. Erm.. (licks lips) And saw that there was a message, on my phone from the police... Er... Informing me that she had gone missing...

Er... Obviously they'd seen on the phone that she'd phoned me. And.. obviously wanted me to get in touch... Erm....  I immediately sort of panicked and phoned Jo...

And Greg... Greg answered the phone....  I knew something was wrong... er I think, we all did.
Erm.. (pause)(licks lips) As soon as I found out her possesions were in the flat, you know , that was it.. I  knew that hadn't left the house of her own intention.

And saw that there was a message, on my phone from the police... Er... Informing me that she had gone missing...

That has always annoyed me....  Since when to the Police message people??

What type of message? SMS?? Facebook??

What stated that it was from the Police? The person who messaged her was a Policeman/woman??

And Greg... Greg answered the phone....  I knew something was wrong... er I think, we all did.
Erm.. (pause)(licks lips) As soon as I found out her possesions were in the flat, you know , that was it.. I  knew that hadn't left the house of her own intention.

Erm (Deep Breath)... Then it was just a case really of whether she was aliv (I believe she was about to say alive!)...... still alive.... Whether she was being kept alive by someone or if she was dead really. And erm... (licks lips... looks thoughtful)... I think we all were ver.... In denial about the situation as much as we could be , but i think everybody, deep down everyone knew something was wrong... And sh... We all knew Jo and clearly she hadn't left the house of her own accord.

And Greg... Greg answered the phone....  I knew something was wrong

It shouldn't be an issue Greg answering her phone..., Rebecca Scott is reacting at that fact Greg is answering the phone not that.... The content of the message must explain a great deal.... Did Rebecca Scott received the same message as Jess Siggers did??

Brings you back to why Greg just answering the phone would make her believe that there was something untoward happening at time....

As soon as I found out her possesions were in the flat, you know , that was it.. I  knew that hadn't left the house of her own intention.

That statement... I believe that information had to be in the message, but i believe the message contained more info...

Then it was just a case really of whether she was aliv (I believe she was about to say alive!)...... still alive.... Whether she was being kept alive by someone or if she was dead really. And erm... (licks lips... looks thoughtful)... I think we all were ver.... In denial about the situation as much as we could be , but i think everybody, deep down everyone knew something was wrong... And sh... We all knew Jo and clearly she hadn't left the house of her own accord.

I am summising that the message that Rebecca Scott received, suggested that Joanna Yeates had been forcibly removed from her home... She had been abducted.. kidnapped... She shouldn't be reacting in the way she does...
In the sense that just because Greg answers the phone , she knew something was wrong......

My natural conclusion I would jump too from those statements by Rebecca Scott, was that Greg shouldn't have answered the phone.... That even though we have been told they lived together , I get the feeling that they didn't, the fact that they were a loving couple, makes me wonder what their relationship was really like... Or maybe Greg didn't actually live there and even though he worked for BDP, he maybe worked in another office... And he should have been away for a lot longer, and him answering the phone call made her realise that something far more serious had happened.

We have The Police messaging her, Rebecca shouldn't know anything... Yet she's aware at an early stage what is missing from Joanna Yeates flat.... The Police shouldn't be telling her in a message.... She shouldn't be reacting to the fact that her adult friend is not there... Just because her purse, mobile phone and keys are there, doesn't mean that something untoward has taken place...

Rebecca has never been to Canygne Road, Rebecca doesn't know what items that Joanna Yeates owns...  She may have had more than one bank card... she may have just forgotten her keys or had a spare set, she may have had more than one phone... work phone and a personal phone....

We are told that Greg rang around Joanna's friends... So why didn't he ring Rebecca Scott... why had it taken so long for him to even speak to her....  I have an image, of  what I believe is Rebecca Scott and in the background you can see Greg, it's an outdoor event/ party (I will attach) Greg must have known Rebecca Scott if the image is anything to go by.... (and hasn't been messed with)

It is important what and when Rebecca Scott received the message, just as it is important when the Police were rung...

Who sent Rebecca Scott the message, and what did it say on it??

If I believe that this happened, because to be honest , I have swung like a pendulum trying to decipher the information that is around the net... I have on more than one occasion, thought that this was all made up... I have wondered whether or not these people are real.... The information has been so confusing....

So if I stay with the idea that this is real, then the conclusion I come to is someone has been trying to set people up?

What was on the message that surprised Rebecca so much? That she believed her friend had been abducted and who knew those people in that house??

Did the message come from Joanna Yeates phone? Or did it come from a BDP phone that Joanna Yeates had? Did she have a works phone?

Back to Greg a minute... Was he supposed to be away longer?  Was he supposed to be away for a week for instance, making that the reason that Joanna Yeates didn't accompany him?

If they were the close couple they were, why hadn't she gone with him??

Back to the call to the Police..... On the Jo wordpress page, it does suggest that the Police were rung on the Sunday 19th December 2010, as Chris Yeates was in a hole of despair... on that date.... The early reports in the media too stated that the Police were rung on the 19th December 2010... CJ also says at The Leveson that Joanna Yeates was reported Missing on the 19th December 2010....

It is only the video where Theresa Yeates speaks that confirms what was stated at trial and the Police where rung on Monday the 20th December 2010..

Rebecca Scott doesn't notice the message until 4:00am on Monday morning......

It was about 4 O'clock in the morning I woke up. Erm.. (licks lips) And saw that there was a message, on my phone from the police...

So she wakes at 4:00am on Monday 20th December 2010 and decides to check her phone,??? What sort of phone did Rebecca Scott have?? What notifications went across her screen, to notice that the Police had sent a message??

I still can't get my head around why the Police would message her.... They wouldn't.. it doesn't make sense..

That message must have had so much detail in it for Rebecca Scott to come to the conclusion she did when she rang Joanna Yeates phone and Greg answered...

Ok.... we have 3 people whom received messages that we know of... I say 3... I am assuming that Darragh bellew also received a message for him to know that Joanna Yeates was Missing... And for him to also know what had been left at her flat.....

Darragh Bellew's message to ALL... on his Facebook page...

Darragh Harry Bellew
20 December 2010  19:05
All,

Most of you on my friends list will not know Jo Yeates but some of you do. Jo has been missing and the last time she was seen was on Friday night; she made it home but was not there when Greg(her boyfriend) returned home from a weekend away late last night. Her belongings however were there including her house key, mobile phone and purse.

Although there is little we can do apart from help the police we c

AVONANDSOMERSET.POLICE.UK
Avon and Somerset Constabulary - Missing woman - have you seen her? (Bristol)
Contains a news story

she made it home but was not there when Greg(her boyfriend) returned home from a weekend away late last night. Her belongings however were there including her house key, mobile phone and purse.

Rebecca Scott know her purse, mobile phone and keys were at her home...... Darragh Bellew, knows that her purse, mobile phone and keys were at her home.... He even knows at this point that she was last seen on Friday night....

He can only know that information if he had been messaged... There is no way that anyone at that point would have any idea when Joanna Yeates was last seen.... seeing as the Police have not had the time to check anything...

So I conclude that Darragh Bellew had received a message with this information in it, just as Rebecca Scott had.... But what message did Jess Siggers receive from apparently BDP?? 

Jess Siggers reacts to a message about a person she knows nothing about, she has to have more information in her possession for her to want to go out looking for a grown woman, who could quite simply have been staying with a friend that weekend... Or decided to go visiting someone some where else...

Did the message that Jess Siggers received have the same content as the messages that Rebecca Scott and Darragh Bellew must have received??

ALL.... To ALL...... Maybe that is the clue.....

Whoever sent the message that everyone appears to have received must have been included in a single message and they ALL received the same message.... Which then brings an idea to mind....

If Greg was supposed to be away for longer than just the weekend.... Had he also received this message?? Is that what made him come back??

Is this why the Police state that he is a witness and NOT a suspect??

How was this message presented?? In the sense was it an email?? a text message or a facebook message??

Who else received this message??

Was it on a group chat?? on facebook for instance where only a certain amount of people were included...

How long was this message? what else did it contain if anything??

Did Tanja Morson also get this message??

I haven't thought about that before, but Tanja is concerned immediately, when she sees David Yeates and Theresa Yeates, she responds as if she is aware of something....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3067 on: December 01, 2018, 12:24:57 PM »
continued.........

I'll go back a mo... Tanja's name is mentioned she has been identified, she is a potential witness, and if she received a message also, it would be understandable her reaction...

Dr Vincent Tabak doesn't react to the fact that his adult neighbour is Missing... and why should he.... He didn't know her... He hadn't seen her... and after all she is an adult... she can come and go as she pleases....  So for him to be less than interested is a fair response....

But Tanja acts extremely concerned and the video's were David Yeates and Theresa Yeates are interviewed, they tell us about Tanja's reaction... And go as far as to tell us about "HIS" reaction... whom I presume they must mean Dr Vincent Tabak....

But should Tanja react that way... after all the Police are apparently there... You wouldn't be talking to just anyone about what you may or may not think has happened to there  daughter, seems a little odd to me... But that is me... They didn't go and see CJ that morning... So why go around to Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak's home, that early in the morning??

Did Tanja also receive the message??  Was she a friend or a social media friend of Joanna Yeates??

Because it is the only reason I feel that her reaction and wanting to assist so early on makes sense....

This is a mine field... I sift through the information available and try to make sense of what is going on.... Because it hasn't added up so far....

The key or clue has to be the message that was sent, the message that everyone appears to have received at the same time..... For Rebecca Scott and Darragh Bellew to know certain information that no-one should have been privy too at that early stage....

Darragh doesn't say he tried to ring Joanna Yeates.... I'm sure they hadn't worked together for too long either.... But whoever sent the message would not be aware that ,if that was the case....

Head Spin.... always...  I keep thinking I am getting closure to something, but what exactly I do not know...

I'm thinking now about this forum and how when I have had messages I have gone off trying to incorporate or look at or find an alternative for this case... And what "The Landlord" for instance meant....  I have written reams of rubbish in messages, that quite frankly, people must have thought i was off my head... I have tried to untangle this puzzel, and at various times come to the conclusion that most did early on.... But until I re-look at the information i know, and try to be rational, I have to discount a lot of what I had said in these messages.....

Sometimes when I get a message, I wonder who it is... I am supposed to know because their name is there...  But the content is wrong in my eyes... It's like someone else has written the message, in that persons name.... And this has frustrated me greatly....

But then I wondered if the information that everyone received was from a message on a forum....  And even though they didn't know each other persay... They were ALL included in the same message, and that is the connection...

That is why they all knew the same information.... And the information they received was the same including the idea that Joanna Yeates had been abducted.... And what was left behind...

I have taken to including myself in most of the messages I send, so I know what I have said and can easily refer back to it, incase I am no longer allowed on the forum, as I had at one point been excluded and rejoined.

Ann Redropp talking of someone close to the investigation... Maybe she was referring to a Police officer, or someone whom had contact and was helping the police..??

The  reason I say this is 'The Jo Page" that was on Avon and Somerset's website, that has been removed.... Darragh Bellew pointing us to it on the 20th December 2010...

Did all of the people who received the message get a link to the Polices website??

Was the reason that everyone with information did it via he online forms?? Where people could be weeded out if they too had received this message?? Did Vincent Tabak receive this message or know of its existence because of Tanja??

The online form would be a perfect way in which to know who knew what and at what stage....

And what this Jo page on the Polices website actually stated I do not know....

I've been called a conspiracy theorist... Which if I am writing something alternative I can see why.... I have a twitter account where I follow certain people, who I thought may have input or knowledge, and whom appeared to follow each other.... So without really thinking i followed, them....

But I do not know who these people are either.... I do not know what they claim on twitter is true.... I do not know why someone suggested to me to change my name to Tabak********* and have a header and use red writing....  I followed like a lamb, and did what they suggested, but got more and more unsure as to what the reason was and why they too hadn't done this.... If they were of the same opinion as me about Dr Vincent Tabak being in prison....

I speak to them on twitter as if I know them and they are helping.... why I do this I cannot say.... I suppose it's because I want to believe that they really care about this case.... i have someone try to stroke my ego, in the sense that I should write a book, and ask what I did for a living, as if the way I write is good enough to go to print... I just said I'd need a ghost writer... But I coud have written a book as to how this whole case has sent me mad... i could have made sure that I did not profit and all of the money for the book went to a good cause....

But I never have seriously thought of writing a book, if I was able to I would have written one long ago and not about this.....

I do not know any of them on twitter... just like on here I know none of you....

I have felt like an experiment at times, because of things that have been stated.... I have tried to find a connection between everyone... And everyone being connected looked at it as if they were of the same idea, and were looking for Justice... But everyone being connected, could simply mean that they are connected, because they all use this site.... Something as simple as that, but I have tried to find another meaning....

I keep coming to the same conclusion, that everything is made up.... I hope that i have helped, but helped who?? If every day I change my mind as to what is going on....

Twitter I wonder why these random people have chosen to follow me, and do not leave me when I change my name.... They should really....  I am of no importance... I am no-one... Some follow leave me then pop up again following me.... Odd... I think I will remove them all... I cannot see the point, maybe leaving only those whom have messaged me...  out of those who have messaged me there are a few who have asked for confirmation as to who I am... So I may leave those as my followers...

I need to stop imagining things... I need to get back on track, I need to understand everyones position in this case...

I have nothing more to add... If the Police are really looking into this they would have all of the information I have and more....  I am no expert... just someone who never understood how Dr Vincent Tabak pled guilty, and no-one came to court to be a witness who should have....

What is real and what is not real in this case I have no idea..... But I feel I have been taken on a ride... And have allowed myself to do that....  Sharing photo's via private message on twitter where if I think about that, they can find out who I am from the information one the photo....

So this is the end for me.... I have spouted enough over 2 years... And i am no further forward really from when I started, only to say that I shouldn't believe everything I read in blogs, or everything I read on the net....

I should not make any more of a fool of myself than I already have..... I am no-one... no-one of importance.... I am just me...

Who will forever be in two minds as to what this is about and whether or not it is real or not.....

I was going to go over my post to see if I had made any error's, but I am not even going to bother with that.... I write as I am thinking, it's a true representation of how I have done that throughout my posts....

Nine  &^&*%

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg456179#msg456179

Offline Myster

« Reply #3068 on: December 01, 2018, 01:12:24 PM »
We live in hope...

... until the next post.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3069 on: December 01, 2018, 03:52:55 PM »
Not so......

At 11:35 of the video "Murder at Christmas " part 1 Theresa Yeates states...

The weekend that Jess is talking about is:... 17th December to 19th December 2010

Therefore if Theresa didn't receive the phone call till quite near midnight, when she had spoken to Greg it has to be after midnight that this phone call stopped..

Meaning , Jess shouldn't know about Joanna Yeates Missing....  Before Greg rings the Police at 00:45am Monday 20th December 2010

So I have a process of elimination..

Jess Siggers was messaged by Greg possibly

Jess Siggers was messaged by the killer, trying to create a story

Jess Siggers was paid to say what she did

Jess Siggers knew what had happened

Jess Siggers was covering for someone

I am not stating this as fact,  just trying to work out what options are available for Jess Siggers to know before The Police had been rung..

The police state that they were called on  Sunday EVENING, which mean Greg called the police prior to calling Jo's mum and dad. Wheels were obviously in motion before he called her parents. No doubt he didn't want to worry them until he had no alternative but to make that call.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3070 on: December 01, 2018, 05:00:55 PM »
The police state that they were called on  Sunday EVENING, which mean Greg called the police prior to calling Jo's mum and dad. Wheels were obviously in motion before he called her parents. No doubt he didn't want to worry them until he had no alternative but to make that call.

Not so, he did call Joanna's parents first (assuming one can trust the Daily Mirror's reporting)

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-trial-boyfriend-tells-86312

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3071 on: December 01, 2018, 08:58:49 PM »
Not so, he did call Joanna's parents first (assuming one can trust the Daily Mirror's reporting)

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-trial-boyfriend-tells-86312

If Greg called the police after midnight, then he called the police on 20th and not 19th but so what? A few dates are sketchy - this mean Tabak is innocent? That's IF he exists at all?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3072 on: December 04, 2018, 03:32:37 AM »
We live in hope...

... until the next post.

Ok Myster.... I'm here again....  Things keep niggling at me....  And I believe the media's information came from 2 possible sources, maybe 3 but 2 I can think of....

Firstly social media, What was Missing I have already explained where that information has come in to the media's domain... But other information, that becomes part of the story, I believe that comes from CCTV

At 12.45am Greg made a 999 call to police. He told the court how he thought Jo had been wearing a pair of new teardrop amethyst earrings when he last saw her.

Information was feed to the media, but I do not know who did that, or whether they actually had a better version of the CCTV footage, and put out some of the information themselves....

But.... The teardrop amethyst earring can be seen in the Bargain Booze footage...   (image attached)

It's a detail to far, for me.... Why would Greg notice what earrings Joanna Yeates was wearing that day?? How did he know that they were new?? I cannot see it myself, I believe that that information came straight from that bargain Booze footage.... But the new part of his statement.. I don't know where that info came from...

Men are hopeless at noticing what women wear, or whether they have had a haircut, got a new jumper, whatever it is...

Earrings, NO...

I cannot see how a detail such as that he would mention.... His detail as to what happened at the flat and what the furniture arrangement was appears to be lacking.... But out of everything, he remembers that she was wearing amethyst earrings...  The CCTV at BB shows them, did she have one of them in when she was found?? Don't think that was ever mentioned, not only that what happened to the other??

And whoever gave that information to the media, had to have a clearer view of that CCTV footage.... (imo)

As far as I can tell, this whole case and "Missing" etc, comes from either what has been stated on social media, images from social media, or images from CCTV....

I just edited one of my posts.... It has always concerned me how the media apparently got access to the back of Canygne Road which shows Dr Vincent Tabak's glass door, before anyone had at that time was even aware that a crime had taken place....  From the video link I have attached at the bottom of this post I will attach an image, and another image of the same at a later time of the year, and a shift in angle.....

They are roughly from the same area in the garden, and I will go as far as suggesting that the images we see of the builders putting up scaffolding are from the same camera's.... (imo)

I believe that this is CCTV footage, I had thought that CJ may have installed CCTV in the garden , but that doesn't have to be the case... But someone I believe had installed CCTV in the garden of Canygne Road and that is where I believe that the images come from...

It surprised me how the media had access to that area when a Missing Person/Murder Inquiry is taking place.... I don't believe they did....

So I will go as far as suggesting that the CCTV that DS Mark Saunders had viewed and spoke of is also situated at 44, Canygne Road... He has to have seen something, he has to have another reason to state that Joanna Yeates reached home....

Another reason I have difficulty in believing Greg noticed the Amethyst earring and remembered them, was he apparently forgot that the dinning room table virtually blocked the entrance to the front room on his way past the kitchen door, the very same dining table that Joanna yeates rucksack was sat upon... The very same dining table that too 3 hours after arriving home to notice that her rucksack was there ...

At 11pm, Greg’s feelings of ­insecurity deepened ­dramatically when he noticed Jo’s ­rucksack on the dining room table. He said: “I rummaged through it and found her specs in a case, her sunglasses in a case, her wallet and keys within the depths of the bag and the striped multi-coloured top she had worn on Friday.

So how on earth would he remember what earrings she wore that day, if he couldn't remember seeing a dining table with a rucksack upon it for 3 hours... It was right in front of him....

Striped top... I'm not having that either... no images of Joanna Yeates in a striped top that evening, he didn't remember that...(imo) If Joanna Yeates wore a striped top where is it?? Not at trial, or in the forensics that we never saw.... Only image I have ever seen of Joanna Yeates in a striped top comes from social media...

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/joanna-yeates-murder-trial-defendant-vincent-tabak-gives-news-footage/656385638

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-trial-boyfriend-tells-86312

Offline [...]

« Reply #3073 on: December 04, 2018, 03:41:34 AM »
These two images I have attached, are from Joanna Yeates graduation, they look different, but they are the start....

One of the images Joanna Yeates looks like a different person... her eyes.... If they're supposed to be from the graduation then why do they differ??

Her nose is different also... But that is not the reason i have posted them... my next post will add to this post, I need to post twice because of limitations on the amount of images I can attach..

Looking at the two photos it like spot the difference....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3074 on: December 04, 2018, 05:04:28 AM »
The images of Joanna Yeates graduation...... It's her hair... It looks like it is tided back....  It always has to me...

I am attaching images from Bargain Booze again.... The footage I believe has been edited shall we say... But I believe when Joanna Yeates is at the counter, you can see that her hair is tided back... The edges to the video have been merged... (imo), to make it look like she has short hair, but I do not believe that she has..... We have areas that have been darkened and areas that have been lightened to make it difficult to see clearly, but I do believe her hair is tided back as you can see on one of the images.... (imo)

And that brings me back to this post on the Missing facebook group which never sat well with me....

Greg Beardon
21 December 2010
Hi everyone, Thanks for the overwhelming messages of support and the noble efforts of certain individuals to publicise Jo's disappearance.
Can I just ask people to only post photos that match (or come close) her description when she was declared missing.
That is with a short, styled and dyed blond haircut and be at least from 2010 onwards. This is so no misleading photographs make their way into the media and are published that show Jo not as she would look if found.
Thank you.

That statement I have mentioned before....  The date of the post is 21st December 2010, making that a Tuesday....
That is the day after apparently Greg called the Police....

Can I just ask people to only post photos that match (or come close) her description when she was declared missing.
That is with a short, styled and dyed blond haircut and be at least from 2010 onwards

This is the part of the statement that has always peaked my interest...

Why would Greg be asking for photo's that come close to the description when she was declared Missing??

On not one of the Missing posters do we get a description of Joanna Yeates, not one... It always surprised me that there wasn't one to be honest... The only thing we have on the Missing posters is an image of Joanna Yeates in Waitrose....  Where it appears that she has short blond hair....

But I want to draw your attention to this part of the statement...

That is with a short, styled and dyed blond haircut and be at least from 2010 onwards

When looking at the BB CCTV, her hair is not easily seen, the bottom part of her hair shows it being tided back, if anyone noticed, but what it appears to show is that the lower part of her hairline is dark, making her dying her hair blonde appear accurate, but that would only come from someone who had seen the BB CCTV... (imo)... And had not realised that the image has been edited...(imo)

From at least 2010??

That is a whole 12 months.... 12 months that any image of Joanna Yeates being put on someones facebook showing her with a blonde bob, could have been seen....

But are the images of her with a short blonde bob from 2010??  I don't know.... They may not be .... (imo) But someone has seen the infamous image of Joanna Yeates at a wedding with a short blonde bob....

But hair grows, and woman do change their hairstyles especially young woman... (imo)

Greg Reardon/Beardon, is he a figment of someones imagination?? I might sound cruel, but he should know what his girlfriends hair looks like... He should know, what her hair looked like when she went to work that day.... 

I keep saying he should have oodles of photo's of his beloved on his own phone, and not be asking people to put images of Joanna Yeates.. What happened to all of his happy snaps on facebook of her?? Even if the Police apparently took his mobile phone and laptop, he still had access to his facebook account ,as the post clearly shows.... (apparently)

I know that I have said before who is Dr Vincent Tabak..... But maybe my question should have been.... Who is Greg Reardon??  Or should I say who is The Greg Reardon/Beardon profile on facebook??

This is so no misleading photographs make their way into the media and are published that show Jo not as she would look if found.
Thank you.

If found?????  shouldn't that be when found.... Where they not expecting her to be found??? she is just Missing at this point.... She's not dead.... She could be but no-one apparently knew that at this time.... We are supposed to be looking for a LIVE woman whom has gone Missing from home.....

Did someone cut her hair?? Did the killer cut her hair??  I always thought Joanna Yeates was dead when the Police were at that address from day dot....

Did Glenis Caruther also have her hair cut??  There is always information that the Police withhold  from the public... And I am beginning to wonder why the Glenis Caruthers case and The Joanna Yeates case were supposed to be so similar.... It has to be more than being found on a grass verge... And as far as I know Glenis Caruthers didn't buy Pizza.... So it has to be something significant...(imo)

Something no-one but the killer would know.......

I have touched on the idea that people use different profiles on facebook, twitter etc... And there is nothing that tells me 100% that "JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10" group was set up by Jackie Yeates... Nothing!!

What another profile and some images on facebook tells me that I should believe that this is true..... Well I don't, but that is me....

Everything about this case is either from social media or from CCTV.... (imo) Nothing concrete is from any other source.... The witness statements we have at trial, I believe have to come from social media.... (imo)

That is why the people concerned do not take the stand... They don't need them to or want them to ... (imo) As there social media statements could be seen as proof of what they witnessed or said.... ( But as we know, anyone can be behind a social media profile)....

Whilst re-reading what I have written is another idea that popped into my head..... Greg Reardon...

Rebecca Scott tells us how devoted they were to each other.... I have posted an image of Rebecca Scott with Greg... So she should know... But I now go back to the statement that DCI Phil Jones made....

That Greg Reardon is a witness... and not a suspect.....

Who actually posted The Greg Beardon/ Reardon posts??  People have said before that the Police were trying to hide the truth...  Well which truth is that exactly??

If they had Greg's laptop, I presume they also had his passwords... For all of his social media..... At this early stage he is a suspect... I am sure they wouldn't want him on social media at that point... they would be watching everything he wrote...  private messages included....

He doesn't need to ask for help and assistance.... (imo) The Police have this in hand at this time and are supposed to be looking for a Missing Joanna Yeates.... The have reacted immediately to a phone call and are around at Canygne Road asap... They are treating it as if a murder has already taken place, yet we have Greg apparently posting on social media.... Greg the first suspect in this case..... So I don't think it was him who wrote that... (imo)

It brings me to this..... Again from the Missing group....

Greg Beardon
24 December 2010
Teresa & I had to go to Bristol today and we were totally moved by the number of posters placed in the windows of shops and pubs around Clifton, near Jo's flat. Unfortunately we were not able to meet up with you at Cabots Circus. We cannot find the words to express our appreciation of the effort you have given in an attempt to bring my little girl back. The sight of her face in each of the posters brought home the unreal situation we find ourselves in.

Mistakenly it appears that David Yeates has accidently used Greg Reardons facebook profile..... But is it really David yeates?? we do not know that for a fact do we!!

David Yeates
24 December 2010
The comment below is from me, not Greg. I was mistakenly logged into his facebook Id. Applogies

How on earth would David Yeates be logged into Gregs facebook account??  by accident or whatever?? i can't see that myself.... It would mean that they were together all the time and I do not believe that to be the case.....

So is the David Yeates profile made up?? Did someone within the investigation have access to Greg Reardons passwords??

This to me would be evidence of Greg reardon being a witness... if he hadn't got access to his social media....  And someone either made a fake account or had access to his passwords.... (imo)

What exactly did Greg Reardon witness?? he witnessed something....  But I do not believe it has been revealed...(imo)

The posts I do are my interpretation of what I believe is the evidence i find on the net... And as everything in this case appears to be based on what we have already seen on the net including social media, my interpretation is no different really... only that it is just my opinion....

They are just my observations... That is all...