Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599973 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3645 on: April 10, 2019, 06:59:15 PM »
How can you possibly know that for sure, Caroline?

Because the notion is ridiculous. Why would someone (else) return those things to her flat?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3646 on: April 10, 2019, 07:01:23 PM »

It had been mentioned on forums at the time, but they may have gotten the idea from this man...

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/mark-williams-thomas-interview-sot-news-footage/659221138

Or did he get the idea from the forums??

Origin, I keep saying... where is the origin...

I wasn't far wrong with the above post then.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3647 on: April 10, 2019, 07:03:15 PM »
I can't comment on the Bamber case, I do not know enough about it, and there are many people fighting his cause..

The Case that has always concerned me is this one...  And there is more to it than what we have been told...  It may make sense to you and everyone else, but it doesn't make sense to me...

And for what ever reason it stays with me....  So if I am wrong so be it.... But for one moment, just think if I am right.... What would that actually mean??
Nine you can apply what if I’m right to anything,  “I predict the world is going to end tomorrow”. What if I’m right?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3648 on: April 10, 2019, 07:04:38 PM »
I don’t profess to being anyone Nine, I think Caroline and April will back me up on this, but, I was taken in with the Bamber case and by my ex Son in law, so I’m not infallible myself.

Of course you are someone Justice!  8((()*/

We all got conned by Bamber in the beginning - not no more though!

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3649 on: April 10, 2019, 07:05:54 PM »
I can't comment on the Bamber case, I do not know enough about it, and there are many people fighting his cause..

The Case that has always concerned me is this one...  And there is more to it than what we have been told...  It may make sense to you and everyone else, but it doesn't make sense to me...

And for what ever reason it stays with me....  So if I am wrong so be it.... But for one moment, just think if I am right.... What would that actually mean??

So what would you like to happen, Nine? You say you are nothing -as I recall, that's how Mary, the Mother of Jesus and Jeanne D'Arc saw themselves- you'd certainly be remembered if you managed, single handed, to persuade a man, who's freely confessed his guilt, that actually, he's made a mistake.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3650 on: April 10, 2019, 07:11:55 PM »
I don’t profess to being anyone Nine, I think Caroline and April will back me up on this, but, I was taken in with the Bamber case and by my ex Son in law, so I’m not infallible myself.

Not anyone, RJ? You're SOMEONE deserving of the utmost respect. We're allowed to forgive ourselves for being taken in. Evil people don't have "Evil Person" tattooed on their foreheads.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3651 on: April 10, 2019, 07:12:28 PM »
Nine you can apply what if I’m right to anything,  “I predict the world is going to end tomorrow”. What if I’m right?

True.... 

But... nothing will happen with this case... I believe that to be true...  And I go around in circles again... Wondering if I have wasted my time...  And wondering if it was fake news or not..!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3652 on: April 10, 2019, 07:18:57 PM »
True.... 

But... nothing will happen with this case... I believe that to be true...  And I go around in circles again... Wondering if I have wasted my time...  And wondering if it was fake news or not..!
Do you live in the area Nine and what bought your attention to this case?  Do you like to study crime, true crime?  This website was born from the Bamber case, many who joined the Bamber forum after realising it wasn’t a MOJ, probably believing it was a MOJ at first, set up this site to counter the Bamber forum site.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3653 on: April 10, 2019, 07:23:05 PM »
True.... 

What do you mean about Fake news, the whole thing is Fake and it never happened? 

Offline [...]

« Reply #3654 on: April 10, 2019, 07:25:42 PM »
You don’t accept evidence from the prosecution and you don’t accept evidence from the defence or Tabak himself, now we are getting somewhere 😂😂😂

The Defence was hardly a Defence...(imo)

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3655 on: April 10, 2019, 07:32:19 PM »
Nine, anyone who gets convicted always blame the defence,

It’s an easy get out, I think Tabak’s defence did well, it managed to keep damming evidence from the trial, it nearly got a Murderer conviction to a manslaughter conviction big difference in years served.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 08:51:20 PM by Real justice »

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3656 on: April 10, 2019, 07:52:50 PM »

I imagine it's very difficult to defend someone who owns up to their guilt.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3657 on: April 10, 2019, 08:45:33 PM »

I imagine it's very difficult to defend someone who owns up to their guilt.

They should have told him he wasn't.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3658 on: April 10, 2019, 08:49:04 PM »
They should have told him he wasn't.

Oh! Is that where they went wrong?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3659 on: April 11, 2019, 09:18:43 AM »
OK... I'm an idiot...........