Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599993 times)

jixy

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4770 on: June 01, 2019, 01:48:22 PM »
You seem to be answering for mrswah, why are you taking things personal, that’s a sign your guilty of something?  You of all people questioning names, i explained why I chose the word Fairy, if you and mrswah (the only two who seem to object) don’t like me calling Tabak, tough, if John feels its unfair to call Tabak a fairy, or Holly or Myster then I will accept this.

Again..

Offline [...]

« Reply #4771 on: June 01, 2019, 02:08:21 PM »
DIRECTING AP – MURDER AT CHRISTMAS [FIRSTLOOK TV / AETN]

November 2011: One-hour documentary. A fast-turnaround commission about the murder of Joanna Yeates to coincide with the trial of her murderer.  As AP and reporer, I found and filmed exclusive interviews here in the UK and the Netherlands.  I also persuaded and interviewed Joanna’s mother and father – an exclusive following the trial and conviction of Vincent Tabak.

https://ruthdavies.wordpress.com/tv-credits/

A fast turnaround?? Who commissioned it?  To coincide 'with' the trial, shouldn't that be after the trial?

The first thing I noticed when I looked at this program, and I really hadn't taken much notice of it before, was at 7 seconds of the video, there is someone putting up a poster, that was not the official poster of Joanna Yeates Missing poster, it wasn't the poster that people who joined facebook were asked to use...It was this poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X5I4eOKIBs

The poster that has the CID phone number upon it....

So the question has to be... How did they manage to film someone putting up that poster?  When this commission is made after the trial... when everyone else knew of a different poster,

A little odd..

Edit... From the person who made this commission LinkedIn blurb

Directing AP
October 2011 – November 2011 2 months
Stratford-Upon-Avon / Various
Joanna Yeates: Murder at Christmas
A fast-turnaround one-hour commission about the murder of Joanna Yeates. As reporter I found and filmed exclusive interviews here in the UK and the Netherlands. I also persuaded and interviewed Joanna’s mother and father - an exclusive following the trial and conviction of Tabak.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ruth-davies-8b014244

So Oct 2011- Nov 2011... Why October? The trial was happening in october, all those people to interview, more revelations coming out after trial, yet it appears whilst the trial was going on this was being filmed...

Odd again....  No-one knew what the outcome maybe.. Yet we are happily making a commissioned film that might have got chucked in the bin...

How fast do these things take to make?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4772 on: June 01, 2019, 03:22:01 PM »
https://ruthdavies.wordpress.com/tv-credits/

A fast turnaround?? Who commissioned it?  To coincide 'with' the trial, shouldn't that be after the trial?

The first thing I noticed when I looked at this program, and I really hadn't taken much notice of it before, was at 7 seconds of the video, there is someone putting up a poster, that was not the official poster of Joanna Yeates Missing poster, it wasn't the poster that people who joined facebook were asked to use...It was this poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X5I4eOKIBs

The poster that has the CID phone number upon it....

So the question has to be... How did they manage to film someone putting up that poster?  When this commission is made after the trial... when everyone else knew of a different poster,

A little odd..

Edit... From the person who made this commission LinkedIn blurb

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ruth-davies-8b014244

So Oct 2011- Nov 2011... Why October? The trial was happening in october, all those people to interview, more revelations coming out after trial, yet it appears whilst the trial was going on this was being filmed...

Odd again....  No-one knew what the outcome maybe.. Yet we are happily making a commissioned film that might have got chucked in the bin...

How fast do these things take to make?

I see two distinct possibilities here. Your need to dot "I's" and cross "T's" suggests A) You're pedantic in the extreme. In which case, get over yourself, B) You're on the Asperger's spectrum, which would be an explanation, and which, incidentally, I don't have a problem with as my late partner and his son both had a place there.

You seem unable to grasp -regarding reporting/writing books/making films about crimes- the fact of "Licence". People will present 'facts' in a way which attracts readers and viewers. They are free to do so because the victim(s) are deceased and the perpetrator is behind bars. Books without number have been written and sold about a crime committed in Essex 30+ years ago. You'd think that some of the authors had been present when the crime was committed, such was their 'insight' into the characters of the victims. Every one of those books tells a slightly different story. In this particular case, the perpetrator, unlike Tabak, protests his innocence. Do you not find it strange that Tabak, who you claim to be innocent, has never claimed it for himself? On this man's behalf, you've trawled the internet -well, FB and Twitter- and crawled through every sentence written, and picked holes in what you've found, looking, fruitlessly, for clues to it. Thus far, all you've achieved are 'gems' such as arriving at the conclusion that his message to his girlfriend was coded which signaled that he was in contact with Joanna. I'm fully aware that you rarely make claims, preferring to say you don't know so you ask questions. However, despite copious answers, there is never a response. More, a segway. A sidetrack.

I wonder how many more times you'll tease us by saying you'll leave? Actually, you've been rather sly, haven't you? You DO leave, ie in your current incarnation, but you return, having reinvented yourself. I'd be very interested to know how many forums you've attached yourself to and how many have supported anything you've said. My guess is, not many. None? You wouldn't be here if they had, would you? 

Offline [...]

« Reply #4773 on: June 01, 2019, 03:36:16 PM »
Then we get this guy, whom apparently is a neighbour.... How did they find him??

Jean-Filippe Massoeurs??

He works for as an International Manager for a fashion outlet according to his LinkedIn and they pull him out of a hat....

Was he just hanging around on the vague possibility an English TV crew would want to speak to him??

Dr Vincent Tabak so memorable, that he knew exactly who he was and took time out of his busy schedule to talk to an English TV crew? 

He hadn't left home or anything like that, he still lived next door and was just waiting on an opportunity??

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4774 on: June 01, 2019, 04:08:37 PM »
Great post again April, you have such a way with words. I sometimes wonder WHO IS GONNA REMOVE POSTS FROM A FORUM TRYING TO PROVE SOMEONES INNOCENCE!!!!!  I could understand it if the remarks were obscene, but Fairies is a better choice of words than being disrespectful to Vinnie and well within any guide lines of any forum?

Have you checked if you can use that word by the way April PASSOAP  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Oh, RJ, I cannot bear to see you so upset through my moderating!! Call VT a fairy, if you must! I was objecting more to the fact that we had several posts not meaning very much taking up space!!!

Apparently, VTs mother calls him Vinnie, so I read. More useless info!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4775 on: June 01, 2019, 04:13:27 PM »
You seem to be answering for mrswah, why are you taking things personal, that’s a sign your guilty of something?  You of all people questioning names, i explained why I chose the word Fairy, if you and mrswah (the only two who seem to object) don’t like me calling Tabak, tough, if John feels its unfair to call Tabak a fairy, or Holly or Myster then I will accept this.

Don't worry, I don't have the final say on the fairy posts!! If any other mod thinks I'm out of order, the posts will be reinstated. I won't sulk, promise!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4776 on: June 01, 2019, 04:17:21 PM »

Oh, RJ, I cannot bear to see you so upset through my moderating!! Call VT a fairy, if you must! I was objecting more to the fact that we had several posts not meaning very much taking up space!!!

Apparently, VTs mother calls him Vinnie, so I read. More useless info!!
Thanks mrswah, yes that’s why I used the name Vinnie I was aware of that, we called all Vincent’s Vinnie, I come from an area that always shortened names or nicknames etc.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4777 on: June 01, 2019, 04:19:04 PM »
Then we get this guy, whom apparently is a neighbour.... How did they find him??

Jean-Filippe Massoeurs??

He works for as an International Manager for a fashion outlet according to his LinkedIn and they pull him out of a hat....

Was he just hanging around on the vague possibility an English TV crew would want to speak to him??

Dr Vincent Tabak so memorable, that he knew exactly who he was and took time out of his busy schedule to talk to an English TV crew? 

He hadn't left home or anything like that, he still lived next door and was just waiting on an opportunity??

I would think they found him by hanging around outside VTs mother's house, hoping to catch a neighbour who had known VT when young, and who would speak about him!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4778 on: June 01, 2019, 04:21:20 PM »
I would think they found him by hanging around outside VTs mother's house, hoping to catch a neighbour who had known VT when young, and who would speak about him!
Yes, nothing sinister as simple as that. 

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4779 on: June 01, 2019, 04:36:00 PM »

I see two distinct possibilities here. Your need to dot "I's" and cross "T's" suggests A) You're pedantic in the extreme. In which case, get over yourself, B) You're on the Asperger's spectrum, which would be an explanation, and which, incidentally, I don't have a problem with as my late partner and his son both had a place there.

You seem unable to grasp -regarding reporting/writing books/making films about crimes- the fact of "Licence". People will present 'facts' in a way which attracts readers and viewers. They are free to do so because the victim(s) are deceased and the perpetrator is behind bars. Books without number have been written and sold about a crime committed in Essex 30+ years ago. You'd think that some of the authors had been present when the crime was committed, such was their 'insight' into the characters of the victims. Every one of those books tells a slightly different story. In this particular case, the perpetrator, unlike Tabak, protests his innocence. Do you not find it strange that Tabak, who you claim to be innocent, has never claimed it for himself? On this man's behalf, you've trawled the internet -well, FB and Twitter- and crawled through every sentence written, and picked holes in what you've found, looking, fruitlessly, for clues to it. Thus far, all you've achieved are 'gems' such as arriving at the conclusion that his message to his girlfriend was coded which signaled that he was in contact with Joanna. I'm fully aware that you rarely make claims, preferring to say you don't know so you ask questions. However, despite copious answers, there is never a response. More, a segway. A sidetrack.

I wonder how many more times you'll tease us by saying you'll leave? Actually, you've been rather sly, haven't you? You DO leave, ie in your current incarnation, but you return, having reinvented yourself. I'd be very interested to know how many forums you've attached yourself to and how many have supported anything you've said. My guess is, not many. None? You wouldn't be here if they had, would you?

In fact, John has previously praised this  member for his/her detailed research!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4780 on: June 01, 2019, 04:39:20 PM »
In fact, John has previously praised this  member for his/her detailed research!
All by Accident  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4781 on: June 01, 2019, 04:40:20 PM »

Jean-Filippe Massoeurs??

How did they find him? You are joking, surely? Journo's -be they television or newspaper- aren't generally known for being shy, retiring little flowers. They ask questions. They locate addresses. They knock on doors. They hang out. If necessary, they stake out, until they get a response.

Regarding the neighbour, I feel confident that he, as with many others, would have been only too willing to fill in any missing bits, be they supportive or dirt dishing.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4782 on: June 01, 2019, 04:42:40 PM »

Methinks I sense a certain ambiguity there?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4783 on: June 01, 2019, 04:48:22 PM »

How did they find him? You are joking, surely? Journo's -be they television or newspaper- aren't generally known for being shy, retiring little flowers. They ask questions. They locate addresses. They knock on doors. They hang out. If necessary, they stake out, until they get a response.

Regarding the neighbour, I feel confident that he, as with many others, would have been only too willing to fill in any missing bits, be they supportive or dirt dishing.

I wish the journalists had found a few more people willing to talk about VT, to be honest.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4784 on: June 01, 2019, 05:00:33 PM »
Interpretation of the law and application of the law to charges brought against an individual is paramount..

I believe that the law concerning Joint Enterprise has been Misinterpreted for decades, and The Jogee Ruling, which highlighted this failure, should have since made a huge difference, But the wheels of Justice move slowly...

I am applying a principle and just questioning whether there has been a misinterpretation of the law...

https://justice.org.uk/r-v-jogee-appellant/

Another reason I wondered if Dr Vincent tabak was originally arrested under joint enterprise... Seeing as they had stated they were looking for killers and had then arrested CJ...

Knowing Dr Vincent Tabak had assisted CJ in moving the car, I asked if that was where the pressure came from that could have been applied to Dr Vincent Tabak in the first place....

Just looking for clarity....
What like a LITD company or something?  Not quite following this Eight?