Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599994 times)

jixy

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4935 on: June 07, 2019, 01:48:35 PM »
There has been similar excuses made for Jeremy Bamber. When he has said certain things which contradict his previous comments, then according to some, this is because he doesn't remember things correctly and he doesn't know his case very well. The excuse made for Tabak is that he isn't talking because he's traumatised. No idea where this BS originates but there is no doubt that they are excuses to explain the unexplainable. In the case of Bamber, he contradicts himself because his version never happened and as such. As for Tabak, he's not talking because he has nothing to say - he said it all when he admitted to what he did.

Spot on re Tabak. I keep having read on the Bamber thread but so much info and everyone seems so passionate about their view

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4937 on: June 07, 2019, 01:49:24 PM »

Too slow on the edit I'm afraid!  @)(++(*

jixy

« Reply #4938 on: June 07, 2019, 01:50:16 PM »
Too slow on the edit I'm afraid!  @)(++(*

@)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4939 on: June 07, 2019, 01:51:10 PM »
Spot on re Tabak. I keep having read on the Bamber thread but so much info and everyone seems so passionate about their view

I meant to add 'as such' he (Bamber) can't remember all the lies he told and the sequence.

Offline [...]

« Reply #4940 on: June 07, 2019, 01:56:29 PM »

CJ owes you NOTHIING. You are disgusting!

I think CJ owes others something though!  whether you think I am disgusting or not..... 

Offline [...]

« Reply #4941 on: June 07, 2019, 02:01:47 PM »
The only way I can be seen to be being disrespectful  to CJ, is if as I keep saying... This is made up... Therefore anything that was said about CJ, could never have had a ring of truth... And everyone acted accordingly..

So which way do you want it?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4942 on: June 07, 2019, 02:19:15 PM »
What on earth are you talking about? You have no idea how the legal system works! Of course he wouldn't have walked free! Had the jury found him not guilty, he would have been sentenced in accordance with manslaughter!

CJ's account of the weekend is irrelevant (and I don't know why you keep asking this because it is so simple!) ....... Tabak isn't denying causing JY's death. The ONLY relevant witness would be one who saw him end her life because perhaps then, they could say whether the death was accidental or not. Anything else - IRRELEVANT! Got it now?  ?8)@)-)

Caroline is right in saying that VT would have been found guilty of manslaughter if he had not been convicted of murder. He would not have walked free.

Not so sure that CJs account of the weekend would have been irrelevant, however, but that is just my opinion.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4943 on: June 07, 2019, 02:20:45 PM »

They are pretty passionate on here too!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #4944 on: June 07, 2019, 02:22:30 PM »
Caroline is right in saying that VT would have been found guilty of manslaughter if he had not been convicted of murder. He would not have walked free.

Not so sure that CJs account of the weekend would have been irrelevant, however, but that is just my opinion.

That is more reason to question why a man appears at trial as  GUILTY to only be found GUILTIER... how is that right and fair?? And his evidence is the only evidence that secures his own conviction..... Barking i tell you.... this is barking....

As for CJ, he will forever be connected to The Murder of Joanna Yeates, that is fact.. he is the one everyone remembers....  And that comes from the positive publicity that came after....

jixy

« Reply #4945 on: June 07, 2019, 02:23:38 PM »
They are pretty passionate on here too!!

Have to disagree. Obsessed maybe. The ones defending Joanna's name after mountains of sickening posts, yes those maybe

jixy

« Reply #4946 on: June 07, 2019, 02:24:40 PM »

Of course Caroline is right!

jixy

« Reply #4947 on: June 07, 2019, 02:26:03 PM »
That is more reason to question why a man appears at trial as  GUILTY to only be found GUILTIER... how is that right and fair?? And his evidence is the only evidence that secures his own conviction..... Barking i tell you.... this is barking....

As for CJ, he will forever be connected to The Murder of Joanna Yeates, that is fact.. he is the one everyone remembers....  And that comes from the positive publicity that came after....

You really need to stop saying that ridiculous phrase you cling to! people plead guilty each and every day across the land. This isnt something special Tabak did or was done to him. Get a grip!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #4948 on: June 07, 2019, 02:27:19 PM »

VT was found guilty of murder, which was what he had been charged with!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4949 on: June 07, 2019, 03:07:08 PM »

FFS! Tabak admitted to manslaughter prior to his trial - the state didn't agree that he had killed her by accident so he was charged with (and went on trial for MURDER!) Had he won his case, he would have been sentenced in accordance with his manslaughter plea. How can you not understand this?  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Manslaughter and murder are TWO DIFFERENT categories!