Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > Nora Quoirin (15) was an Irish-French teenage girl with special needs who disappeared on 4 Aug 2019 while on holiday with her parents in Malaysia.

Death-of-teenager-nora-quoirin-coroner-rules-out-involvement-of-others

(1/36) > >>

carlymichelle:
https://news.sky.com/story/death-of-teenager-nora-quoirin-coroner-rules-out-involvement-of-others-12177184?fbclid=IwAR0Nk-TLqpMzkAeKR36jbrxi42NMfA_FmxvjR54ixIk-8zwQJ6spQRVBt7s

Reading her verdict to a virtual hearing watched by Nora's parents, coroner Maimoonah Aid said: "After hearing all the relevant evidence, I rule that there was no one involved in the death of Nora and it is more probable than not that she died by misadventure i.e. she had gone out of the Sora House on her own and subsequently got lost in the abandoned palm oil plantations."

Wonderfulspam:

I wonder if Nora's parents are still trying to blame the Dusun resort for a faulty window lock.

The General:

--- Quote from: Wonderfulspam on January 04, 2021, 12:08:14 PM ---
I wonder if Nora's parents are still trying to blame the Dusun resort for a faulty window lock.

--- End quote ---
Makes you wonder how she was transported in to the jungle unaided, given that she was apparently encumbered with infirmity.

Wonderfulspam:

--- Quote from: The General on January 04, 2021, 12:28:28 PM ---Makes you wonder how she was transported in to the jungle unaided, given that she was apparently encumbered with infirmity.

--- End quote ---

I think her parents are over egging her disability.

There are pictures of her standing unaided & obviously she could walk, they didn't push her round in a wheelchair.

The family went for a walk together that evening.

I notice in the article...

"During the night both Meabh, who is Irish and Nora's French father, Sebastien, said they heard "muffled whispering" inside the house but were half asleep so didn't investigate further."

This is the first time I've seen this claimed & so I think they are talking shit.

They just don't want to accept that their daughter was excited to be in a new & stimulating environment & was eager to explore it.

Lace:

--- Quote from: Wonderfulspam on January 04, 2021, 12:35:37 PM ---I think her parents are over egging her disability.

There are pictures of her standing unaided & obviously she could walk, they didn't push her round in a wheelchair.

The family went for a walk together that evening.

I notice in the article...

"During the night both Meabh, who is Irish and Nora's French father, Sebastien, said they heard "muffled whispering" inside the house but were half asleep so didn't investigate further."

This is the first time I've seen this claimed & so I think they are talking shit.

They just don't want to accept that their daughter was excited to be in a new & stimulating environment & was eager to explore it.

--- End quote ---

Didn't they say there were no marks on the bottom of her feet?    I find it unimaginable that she spent all that time wandering around the Jungle and there were no marks on her feet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version