Author Topic: The Jury said No! The Judge said Yes! - Twice!!  (Read 19599 times)

Are you sure about that

Re: The Jury said No! The Judge said Yes! - Twice!!
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2012, 11:20:01 PM »
Craigies Angels

good idea. as I KNOW I have not deceived, conned, etc etc anyone. Its not in me.

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*  8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Offline Joanne

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2012, 09:14:09 PM »
No it's not, you're full of sh** Mr C, thats why.

realtruth

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 09:49:36 PM »
 8-)(--) lol Joanne

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 09:54:29 PM »
Karen Torley

well get concentrating on your synophis of your case for me please. We cant fight with them all day and night. lol I know its a good stress reliever to argue with them. what i love most is doing what Wullie and I call a hit and run post. Write something you know will really rile them and just leave them to rant for a day or so. Its hilarous. I will do one soon

Come to think of it Wullie Beck would know all about 'hit and run' wouldn't he?  Wasn't he convicted of the armed raid of a Post Office van in Livingstone 26 years ago, a crime he denies to this day and also calls himself a miscarriage of justice?   hmm... 8(0(*

And by the looks of it Dr Michael Naughton believes him.  I wonder why?

Postgraduate law students Mark Allum and Ryan Jendoubi last week produced a response with the University of Bristol Innocence Project (UoBIP) to the Scottish Criminal Case Review Commission, calling into question the evidence used to convict William Beck of armed robbery in 1981.

Under the guidance of Dr Michael Naughton, founder of the UoBIP, the students had seven months to compound a submission.

http://l2b.thelawyer.com/bristol-students-in-battle-to-overturn-conviction-of-alleged-armed-robber/1008991.article

Does calling into question evidence render someone innocent?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 09:59:11 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2012, 10:04:21 PM »
Karen Torley

well get concentrating on your synophis of your case for me please. We cant fight with them all day and night. lol I know its a good stress reliever to argue with them. what i love most is doing what Wullie and I call a hit and run post. Write something you know will really rile them and just leave them to rant for a day or so. Its hilarous. I will do one soon

Come to think of it Wullie Beck would know all about 'hit and run' wouldn't he?  Wasn't he convicted of the armed raid of a Post Office van in Livingstone 26 years ago, a crime he denies to this day and also calls himself a miscarriage of justice?   hmm... 8(0(*

http://l2b.thelawyer.com/bristol-students-in-battle-to-overturn-conviction-of-alleged-armed-robber/1008991.article

I wonder what Mr Mckie and his daughter will think of him when they find out what he's 'really' been up to?

This being the same Wullie Beck who openly says he doesn't support my INNOCENT husband Simon because of the treatment Steffie Bon received from 'the family.'

People like you make me laugh!  @)(++(* Grow up!!

At your age you should know better. And if you genuinely supported MOJ's you wouldn't be carrying on like this! Absolutely appauling behaviour! Shame on you!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2012, 10:12:11 PM »
Karen Torley

Postgraduate law students Mark Allum and Ryan Jendoubi last week produced a response with the University of Bristol Innocence Project (UoBIP) to the Scottish Criminal Case Review Commission, calling into question the evidence used to convict William Beck of armed robbery in 1981.

Under the guidance of Dr Michael Naughton, founder of the UoBIP, the students had seven months to compound a submission.

John - I cannot comment for Dr Naughton but rest assured he has been appraised.

We all make mistakes, you included - but we must all remain focused on moving forward.

Let's leave the point scoring to the trolls and game players.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2012, 10:18:05 PM »
Karen Torley

We all make mistakes, you included - but we must all remain focused on moving forward.

Yes indeed, my biggest mistake was believing people were all as trustworthy, genuine and honest as myself. 

I suppose it is the law of averages, if Naughton takes on enough cases he might win one some day.  Pity about the poor b....rs who have lost out in the meantime though.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2012, 10:37:07 PM »
Karen Torley

Yes indeed, my biggest mistake was believing people were all as trustworthy, genuine and honest as myself. 

I suppose it is the law of averages, if Naughton takes on enough cases he might win one some day.  Pity about the poor b....rs who have lost out in the meantime though.

On this occassion; you can't say you weren't warned.

Re the 'poor b....rs who have lost out in the meantime though' -

Depends on ones perspective. If we look at victims of a MOJ as 'poor b....rs' we are already saying they have been beaten; they are below what is perceived as the norm... Does that make sense?

Offline John

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2012, 11:10:53 PM »
My perspective on this is if they would concentrate on the cases which are likely to succeed instead of attempting to be all things to all people then the genuine cases might have a chance. 

Bright eyes

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2012, 10:25:19 PM »
KC hops from forum to forum like a rabbit  watch when he gets caught in the headlights   @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2012, 10:36:17 PM »
 8((()*/