Author Topic: What is an 'internet troll'?  (Read 162208 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: What is an 'internet troll'?
« Reply #165 on: July 30, 2015, 10:19:45 AM »
But G it was a great sign of what SY thought about those idiots. The trolls send the dossier to SY to get Brenda sent down- SY must have thought WTF- ignored it and said nothing to do with us! investigating a child abduction/murder? you also want us to investigate/ arrest a woman who doesn't like Kate very much. seriously? lol
 Slap in face- when police dissmissed it !!   So not wanting to give up - they contacted the MSM-  Kate n Gerry's friends.  The trolls who complain about trolls- hilarious.

Sir Bernard let slip who handed the file over. Whether they compiled it we don't know, but they colluded;

But in terms of that file, what happened if you recall was that the family handed to our team that are investigating the, or reviewing the murder of...of sorry, reviewing the missing girl. errr the McCann daughter. The file was handed to that team and we were liasing with Leicestershire police which is where the McCann
family live
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p02789bx
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #166 on: July 30, 2015, 10:20:20 AM »
This is bordering on Libel.  Please don't go there.

Fairy nuff... I was just suggesting.  I said 'Maybe'.

Also, as we all know, there are groups of really unpleasant posters who would have attached themselves to what would have been a private family matter.

It could also have been they are not ones to chase blood money like some people. Many reasons are viable. But Brenda did say if anything happened to her....

So for the record to those who are not so forgiving BRENDA WAS NOT A TROLL.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #167 on: July 30, 2015, 10:21:39 AM »
You are such a hypocrite Stephen,   you are a member of a forum which houses a troll,  someone who calls anyone who believes the McCann's a nonce,   abuses and attacks any pro McCann member who wants to post there and tries to find out their identity.

You chat and get along fine and dandy with this person,  slapping each other on the back and putting smilies at the end of posts to this poster.

Please stop preaching on here.

Has this poster been banned on that moderated forum. Many of his posts are deleted

Do you think I agree with all his posts ?

I do not know who this person is, and I have criticized him as have others.

Has this person tried to find I.D.'s or is that an allegation which you can't prove.

I have never done that.

I wonder on the other hand if mccann trolls have tried to find out who I am ? &%+((£

and the forums you post on, what about the trolls there ?

Do they include the dossier compilers ? 8)-)))

Remember of course, Brenda Leyland committed NO CRIMES.

Offline sadie

« Reply #168 on: July 30, 2015, 10:28:21 AM »
Sad also that those who exposed her and reported her to the police for a crime she didn't commit are still able to post anonymously and compile dossiers. Why do some people think they can not only define what crime has been committed but also who is guilty? They should be ashamed.
I see things differently to you.

Brenda bullied anonymously.  She proved herself to be weak by doing that and taking her own life, when she realised that the world would know who said all the awful things that she did.

She could smack out the vilifications, but she couldn't take it that the world would know that she was responsible.

Very sad that she was vulnerable.  But the fact fremains that what she did was morally wrong and had she not taken her life, who knows if the Police might have prosecuted her.

After someone dies, easiest and cheapest  for the police to not persue it.

Offline Lace

« Reply #169 on: July 30, 2015, 10:30:00 AM »
Has this poster been banned on that moderated forum. Many of his posts are deleted

Has this person tried to find I.D.'s or is that an allegation which you can't prove.

I have never done that.

I wonder on the other hand if mccann trolls have tried to find out who I am ? &%+((£

You know very well who this poster is and no this poster hasn't been banned,  but should be.    This poster posts disgusting comments but disguises what it posts by separating the letters up or swapping them around.

You have never said that you disagree with what this poster has posted on your forum  EVER.

As to other forums,  how can you preach when it is going on under your nose?

Why bring Brenda Leyland into your argument?    she was one of the people named in the dossier for her nasty comments that is all.    Let this woman RIP.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #170 on: July 30, 2015, 10:37:23 AM »
I see things differently to you.

Brenda bullied anonymously.  She proved herself to be weak by doing that and taking her own life, when she realised that the world would know who said all the awful things that she did.

She could smack out the vilifications, but she couldn't take it that the world would know that she was responsible.

Very sad that she was vulnerable.  But the fact fremains that what she did was morally wrong and had she not taken her life, who knows if the Police might have prosecuted her.

After someone dies, easiest and cheapest  for the police to not persue it.

So that would go for Maddie as well then yes? no?....

"But the fact fremains that what she did was morally wrong "  same as the parents don't you agree?

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #171 on: July 30, 2015, 10:37:29 AM »
You know very well who this poster is and no this poster hasn't been banned,  but should be.    This poster posts disgusting comments but disguises what it posts by separating the letters up or swapping them around.

You have never said that you disagree with what this poster has posted on your forum  EVER.

As to other forums,  how can you preach when it is going on under your nose?

Why bring Brenda Leyland into your argument?    she was one of the people named in the dossier for her nasty comments that is all.    Let this woman RIP.

Wrong.

CAan you prove I have supported every post he has made ?

You really mustn't lie Lace.

As to the '.........', it is known which forums they post on. 8)-)))

Offline Brietta

« Reply #172 on: July 30, 2015, 10:38:02 AM »

I have never done that.

The forum has discussed Brenda Leyland's demise over seventy pages on this the thread entitled  Topic: Brenda Leyland. Coroner confirms cause of death as suicide.    http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6184.msg226672#msg226672

This thread is apparently to discuss what constitutes internet trolling ... a far reaching subject in which a sad, lonely and very disturbed woman with suicidal tendencies has played a very small walk on part.

It is instructive that we have heard nothing from Ms Leyland's immediate family regarding her death.  Quite obviously the Coroner's verdict has been sufficient for them ... perhaps those who have turned her into a cause célèbre might want to ponder on that for a moment.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #173 on: July 30, 2015, 10:39:53 AM »
The forum has discussed Brenda Leyland's demise over seventy pages on this the thread entitled  Topic: Brenda Leyland. Coroner confirms cause of death as suicide.    http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6184.msg226672#msg226672

This thread is apparently to discuss what constitutes internet trolling ... a far reaching subject in which a sad, lonely and very disturbed woman with suicidal tendencies has played a very small walk on part.

It is instructive that we have heard nothing from Ms Leyland's immediate family regarding her death.  Quite obviously the Coroner's verdict has been sufficient for them ... perhaps those who have turned her into a cause célèbre might want to ponder on that for a moment.

Would she be dead apart from the involvement of the dossier compilers and sky ?

An honest answer would be appreciated.

Offline sadie

« Reply #174 on: July 30, 2015, 10:42:41 AM »
You are such a hypocrite Stephen,   you are a member of a forum which houses a troll,  someone who calls anyone who believes the McCann's a nonce,   abuses and attacks any pro McCann member who wants to post there and tries to find out their identity.

You chat and get along fine and dandy with this person,  slapping each other on the back and putting smilies at the end of posts to this poster.

Please stop preaching on here.

Exactly

As my name and address have been ferreted out

And as I have visits every now and agian with people staring into my back garden.

If only they realised the clues they give out!  8(>((
 *&*%£

I notice things that others dont seem to.

The fact that I alone have been targetted shows that I am somewhat different to the other pr0s on here.   

It tends to confirm that I have upset some by identifying the perp. [at least showing dozens of pointers] to SY and certain posters know it now.

Offline sadie

« Reply #175 on: July 30, 2015, 10:48:43 AM »
So that would go for Maddie as well then yes? no?....

"But the fact fremains that what she did was morally wrong "  same as the parents don't you agree?

She died at her own hand.

Madeleine is almost certainly still alive.

Do you not want a little girl stolen to be found?

What's wrong with you?

stephen25000

« Reply #176 on: July 30, 2015, 10:49:06 AM »
Exactly

As my name and address have been ferreted out

And as I have visits every now and agian with people staring into my back garden.

If only they realised the clues they give out!  8(>((
 *&*%£

I notice things that others dont seem to.

The fact that I alone have been targetted shows that I am somewhat different to the other pr0s on here.   

It tends to confirm that I have upset some by identifying the perp. [at least showing dozens of pointers] to SY and certain posters know it now.

Can you prove any of that ?

P.S. I have absolutely no interest in your real name or where you live.

Now how about Brenda Leyland. how were her details obtained ?

Offline Benice

« Reply #177 on: July 30, 2015, 10:50:53 AM »

It seems to me that the desire to turn BL into some kind of sainted victim  - to be used as a stick to beat the McCanns with ad nauseum  - far outweighs any respect due to her family.    Very sad imo.   

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Brietta

« Reply #178 on: July 30, 2015, 10:52:36 AM »
Would she be dead apart from the involvement of the dossier compilers and sky ?

An honest answer would be appreciated.

By bringing a dead woman into the discussion on a thread which is dedicated to internet trolling ... you appear to be reinforcing the connection.
That whenever her name is mentioned it includes the soubriquet TROLL cannot be comforting to the family she took the decision to leave behind ... perhaps as Lace has suggested ...it is time to allow this woman to Requiescat in pace.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #179 on: July 30, 2015, 10:53:58 AM »
Can you prove any of that ?

P.S. I have absolutely no interest in your real name or where you live.

Now how about Brenda Leyland. how were her details obtained ?

Not everyone has the same motivations for finding out who I am

And it would be nice if you were one who did not.

But the clues they have given out

*&*%£

The Police are aware.