Author Topic: What is an 'internet troll'?  (Read 161709 times)

stephen25000

Re: What is an 'internet troll'?
« Reply #585 on: August 26, 2015, 12:52:17 PM »
So IOW you have no proof that the McCanns handed the dossier to SKYE - which is what you claimed in your attempt to implicate them in  BL's suicide.     

Any accusations apart from - 'they passed the dossier onto the police' are  libellous IMO

No I haven't reported your post to the Mods.   I thought I would first give you the opportunity to provide evidence of  the McCanns involvement in BL's demise.

So where is it?

As for 'defending the indefensible' - you really don't do 'irony' do you Stephen.

It has been aknowledged the dossier compilers were complicit  with the mccanns.

Now tell me Benice,  would Brenda still be alive today if the dossier had just been sent to the police ?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 01:00:46 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #586 on: August 26, 2015, 12:54:36 PM »
It has been a knowledge the dossier compilers were complicit  with the mccanns.

Now tell me Benice,  would Brenda still be alive today if the dossier had just been sent to the police ?

OK Stephen -its put up or shut up time.

Lets see the proof that the McCanns had anything at all to do with this dossier.   

stephen25000

« Reply #587 on: August 26, 2015, 12:57:42 PM »
OK Stephen -its put up or shut up time.

Lets see the proof that the McCanns had anything at all to do with this dossier.

BHH said so. Have you forgotten ???

Do you wish to call him a liar as well ???

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #588 on: August 26, 2015, 01:00:29 PM »
BHH said so. Have you forgotten ???

Is that your "proof" Stephen?  Really? 

stephen25000

« Reply #589 on: August 26, 2015, 01:03:41 PM »
Is that your "proof" Stephen?  Really? 

I will add more later.

....and I will add this as well.

Any one supporting the dossier compilers are just as much cowards as those who compiled the documents.

ferryman

« Reply #590 on: August 26, 2015, 01:08:36 PM »

That quote, particularly devoid of context, is outright libel.

Key point: the comment was made before the files were released.

Certainly failure to make that point clear is libel.

The jury is out on whether the caption, with caveat, is also libel.

Offline Benice

« Reply #591 on: August 26, 2015, 01:13:31 PM »
I will add more later.

....and I will add this as well.

Any one supporting the dossier compilers are just as much cowards as those who compiled the documents.

I look forward to your proof that the McCanns handed the dossier to SKYE - which according to you  makes them complicit in BL's demise - along with M. Brunt and SKYE.

BTW - what happened to the 'tit for tat'  dossier which anonymous sceptics were apparently busy compiling of evil tweets from 'supporters -  and which was then going to be handed to the police.    Any news?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #592 on: August 26, 2015, 01:14:50 PM »

Brenda Leyland obsessively posted about a pair of grieving parents, while hiding rather ineffectually under her pseudonym "sweepyface" - so was a brave keyboard warrior who could not cope with being unmasked.  Its as simple as that.

Personally, I have a rule never to write anything to or about anyone that I would not say to their face.

But as you post anonymously, as is the case with 99% of supporters, you'll never have to put that to the test will you JP ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #593 on: August 26, 2015, 01:17:54 PM »

Kate McCaann quoted it in her book. I wonder why she didn't sue the Assistant Chief Constable if it was libelous?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #594 on: August 26, 2015, 01:19:06 PM »

I look forward to your proof that the McCanns handed the cdossier to SKYE - which according to you  makes them complicit in BL's demise - along with M. Brunt and SKYE.

BTW - what happened to the 'tit for tat'  dossier which anonymous sceptics were apparently busy compiling of evil tweets from 'supporters -  and which was then going to be handed to the police.    Any news?

Oh Benice,  I have done that already. Don't tell me you didn't  hear the radio interview with BHH ?

and do not try to put words in my mouth either.

So 'benice'  would Brenda Leyland still be alive if sky and Brunt had not confronted  her on national TV ?

Easy question to answer.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #595 on: August 26, 2015, 01:21:38 PM »
Oh Benice,  I have done that already. Don't tell me you didn't  hear the radio interview with BHH ?

So 'benice'  would Brenda Leyland still be alive if sky and Brunt had not confronted  her on national TV ?

Easy question to answer.
why wasn't she proud of her actions and prepared to defend them?  Why haven't her friends and family spoken up about what a shining example to justice seekers everywhere she was?

stephen25000

« Reply #596 on: August 26, 2015, 01:25:05 PM »
why wasn't she proud of her actions and prepared to defend them?  Why haven't her friends and family spoken up about what a shining example to justice seekers everywhere she was?

Have you been exposed on National TV Alfred as she was ?

How would you react to being called a troll and humiliated by bunt ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #597 on: August 26, 2015, 01:25:54 PM »

Easy question to answer.

Oh, a radio interview, eh ?   Is that fact or is it a cover up? 

What channel and when please.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #598 on: August 26, 2015, 01:30:44 PM »
But as you post anonymously, as is the case with 99% of supporters, you'll never have to put that to the test will you JP ?

I post anonymously because I am not stupid.  As do you.

ave you seen any posts of mine which breach the rule?

Offline Benice

« Reply #599 on: August 26, 2015, 01:32:22 PM »

It was also made while the McCanns were still arguidos.    In view of that fact  there is no way a senior british police officer would have publically said anything which even suggested the PJ were completely wrong.    It could have created a 'diplomatic incident' and certainly damaged relations between the two police forces.   So IMO he did the best he could and attempted to take the middle ground.    However some sceptics always totally ignore the point he made i.e. - 'whilst one or both may be innocent'. 

IMO the McCanns were naieve to expect a release of any files whilst they were arguidos.

Things have moved on apace since those days years ago, and I would be surprised if the same officer would make the same statement now.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal