Author Topic: What is an 'internet troll'?  (Read 162246 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: What is an 'internet troll'?
« Reply #600 on: August 26, 2015, 01:32:54 PM »
Have you been exposed on National TV Alfred as she was ?

How would you react to being called a troll and humiliated by bunt ?
If I felt I had done no wrong I would react in much the same way as the McCanns did when they were accused by the national media of being swingers, killers, body disposers etc.  With dignity and a burning desire to get justice for myself and my family to clear my name.  If I felt shame at trolling the parents of a missing child I'd probably throw my computer in the bin, publicly apologise for my vile behaviour and keep a low profile til the fuss was over.  what would you do?

Offline Benice

« Reply #601 on: August 26, 2015, 01:36:34 PM »
Oh Benice,  I have done that already. Don't tell me you didn't  hear the radio interview with BHH ?

and do not try to put words in my mouth either.

So 'benice'  would Brenda Leyland still be alive if sky and Brunt had not confronted  her on national TV ?

Easy question to answer.

So where did BHH say that the McCanns handed to dossier to SKYE as you claimed?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #602 on: August 26, 2015, 01:46:02 PM »
Oh Benice,  I have done that already. Don't tell me you didn't  hear the radio interview with BHH ?

and do not try to put words in my mouth either.

So 'benice'  would Brenda Leyland still be alive if sky and Brunt had not confronted  her on national TV ?

Easy question to answer.

Simple question Stephen.

Provide a cite that the McCanns had anything to do with the handing of the "dossier" to SKYE.  Or withdraw and apologise.

Are you man enough to do that?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #603 on: August 26, 2015, 01:46:31 PM »
Kate McCaann quoted it in her book. I wonder why she didn't sue the Assistant Chief Constable if it was libelous?

Maybe because there was a comment of similar tenor in the archiving process?:
snip>>>>>
We believe that the main damage was caused to the McCann arguidos, who lost the possibility to prove what they have protested since they were constituted arguidos: their innocence towards the fateful event; the investigation was also disturbed, because said facts remain unclarified. >>>>snip.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline sadie

« Reply #604 on: August 26, 2015, 01:50:07 PM »
Oh, a radio interview, eh ?   Is that fact or is it a cover up? 

What channel and when please.

and also:

So where did BHH say that the McCanns handed to dossier to SKYE as you claimed?

.... and I have just seen Jean-Pierre too

So now we have three of us asking.   We haven't seen or heard it. 

Can you come up with the goods please Stephen?

stephen25000

« Reply #605 on: August 26, 2015, 02:08:43 PM »
Just a reminder for the believers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02789bx

Gerry McCann says "Clearly something needs to be done about the abuse on the internet.  I think we probably need more people charged"

and his word is god.............. &%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:11:37 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #606 on: August 26, 2015, 02:11:56 PM »
Just a reminder for the believers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02789bx

Which comes up with

"Sorry, this episode is not currently available on BBC iPlayer Radio "

ETA - So where is this evidence that the McCanns handed the "dossier" to SKYE news? 

Are you able to provide at least a cite, Stephen?

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:14:24 PM by Jean-Pierre »

stephen25000

« Reply #607 on: August 26, 2015, 02:25:13 PM »
Which comes up with

"Sorry, this episode is not currently available on BBC iPlayer Radio "

ETA - So where is this evidence that the McCanns handed the "dossier" to SKYE news? 

Are you able to provide at least a cite, Stephen?

' The McCanns have tried to distance their organization from involvement in the dossier; moreover, the press’ marketing of it as an outgrowth of public concern, is utterly dishonest. On October 2nd, Closer Magazine said the McCanns had called the police. Then, on the 8th of October, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe confirmed the McCanns handed the document over to SY. Ten days later, the Sunday Times also said the McCanns had handed the file over to police. Closer and the Independent reported the McCanns had filed the complaints on the 9th of September just under a month before Leyland died. (4) (5) (6 '

Make no mistake, no matter all the denials, the mccanns were right up to the neck with the dossier.

Now I wonder why the B.B.C. program, the link which i have given before is no longer available ?

More later.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #608 on: August 26, 2015, 02:31:46 PM »

' The McCanns have tried to distance their organization from involvement in the dossier; moreover, the press’ marketing of it as an outgrowth of public concern, is utterly dishonest. On October 2nd, Closer Magazine said the McCanns had called the police. Then, on the 8th of October, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe confirmed the McCanns handed the document over to SY. Ten days later, the Sunday Times also said the McCanns had handed the file over to police. Closer and the Independent reported the McCanns had filed the complaints on the 9th of September just under a month before Leyland died. (4) (5) (6 '

Make no mistake, no matter all the denials, the mccanns were right up to the neck with the dossier.

Now I wonder why the B.B.C. program, the link which i have given before is no longer available ?

More later.

You are actually quoting a celebrity gossip magazine?   *&*%£

Where is the evidence to support your allegation that the McCanns handed the "dossier" to SKYE? 

stephen25000

« Reply #609 on: August 26, 2015, 02:38:12 PM »

Where is the evidence to support your allegation that the McCanns handed the "dossier" to SKYE?

Are you calling Hogan-Howe a liar JP.

The mccanns are right up to the armpits with the dossier and those that compiled it.

Now unless you are incredibly naive, which I know you're not, it just leaves one possibility.  8**8:/:

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #610 on: August 26, 2015, 02:39:44 PM »

No doubt you can provide the Sunday Times and Independent cites?

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #611 on: August 26, 2015, 02:41:57 PM »

The mccanns are right up to the armpits with the dossier and those that compiled it.

Now unless you are incredibly naive, which I know you're not, it just leaves one possibility.  8**8:/:

What did Hogan Howe say?

You say that the McCanns handed the dossier to SKYE. 

You need to back that up.

And what is that possibility? 

stephen25000

« Reply #612 on: August 26, 2015, 02:47:02 PM »
What did Hogan Howe say?

You say that the McCanns handed the dossier to SKYE. 

You need to back that up.

And what is that possibility?

Who is SKYE, by the way ?

There is SKY TV NEWS  8)--))

So who handed the dossier to SKY,  the fairies at the bottom of the garden ?  8)-)))

Willy Wonka perhaps ?  ?{)(**

Offline Brietta

« Reply #613 on: August 26, 2015, 02:50:50 PM »

It appears you remain perfectly content with the damage so called internet trolls are capable of inflicting on people as long as the surname of those people is McCann.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #614 on: August 26, 2015, 02:57:04 PM »
Who is SKYE, by the way ?

There is SKY TV NEWS  8)--))

So who handed the dossier to SKY,  the fairies at the bottom of the garden ?  8)-)))

Willy Wonka perhaps ?  ?{)(**

You are wriggling like a fish on a hook, Stephen.  Its really rather pathetic to see.

It rather reminds me of the claim you made that the "McCanns employed crooks" (Antonio Jiminez Raso, Francisco Marco). Oooops!

A tip - if you don't want to be a laughing stock, make sure

(a) What you claim is correct
(b) And that you can back it up. 
(c) if you can't, apologise and withdraw gracefully

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 03:00:24 PM by Jean-Pierre »